Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,080 members, 7,842,095 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Valentine Wahala, So Touching! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Wahala, So Touching! (930 Views)

See What Some Girls Will Suffer Tomorrow (PHOTO) Valentine Wahala / Valentine Wahala / (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Wahala, So Touching! by mirob(f): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
Cute Valentine

I used to be like this… 

Then I met a girl… 

She was like this… 

Together, we were like this… 

I gave her gifts like this… 

When she accepted my proposal, I was like this… 

I used to talk to her all night like this… 

And at the office I used to do this… 

When my friends saw my girlfriend, they stared like this… 

And I used to react like this… 

But on Valentines Day,
she received a red rose from someone else like this… 

And she was like this… 

And I was like this… 

Which later led to this… 

and this… 

I felt like doing this… 

So, I started doing this… 

GIRLS!

“Everybody wants somebody to love, someone to kiss, someone to miss, someone to squeeze… and I need you.” ~Rolling Stones

P
Re: Valentine Wahala, So Touching! by mirob(f): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
I used ‎​♍Ɣ phone to paste this and I hope the pictures show in your PC then you will understand it if ₪☺τ̅ ps ignore. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Love Vs Religion / The Modern Wife... / Photo: Can You Do Like This To Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.