Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Faze Videos- What Do U Think? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze Videos- What Do U Think? (1927 Views)

Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by topeorekoy(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2007
I watched FAZE'S VIDEOS over the hols. i wont lie to u, where did that guy get the concept to shoot those videos? they are all world class videos that can go anywhere in the world. who ever came up with those videos deserves an award.

from KOLOMENTAL-TATOO GIRLS- LETTER TO MY BRO.-NEED SOMEBODY-KPO KPO DI KPO. this guy is just too much.

i give him uncountable gbosa for coming out with this kind of music and video when everyone tot he wasnt going to make it after the group splitted.
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by uchetracy: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2007
3 letters describe his songs, videos and lyrics and they are O M G. oh my God the guy is the bomb i have been a fan ever since and will only love and support him more.any idea if there is a fan club of faze?i will gladly be a member.sure the boy is veryyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooood
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by shereef: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2007
The NEED SOMEBODY video is my favourite, the guy try no be small. Those videos deserves to be the top 5s in Naija.

If u av not seen them, u need to get a copy cos its a must watch for every1.
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by zigbo(f): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2007
how do i get to watch the videos
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by SisiEko1(f): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2007
That video was real cool but that guy sure needs a MAKE OVER, WETIN, HE BE LIKE DUSTTBIN 4 THE VIDEO, IMAGINE A TUFACE(WITHOUT THE GHANIAN T.SHIRT) IN THAT VIDEO, HE SHOULD TRY A SERIOUS CLEAN UP!!!!
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by Baro(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2007
zigbo:

how do i get to watch the videos
Your nearest CD retailer or Alaba
Here is a teaser;   wwwdotmugamadotcom
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by ubrendan: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2007
bros let me tell u those videos are very good. all of them. the guy himself is very good and very good concept. these are the find of videos we need on our teevee. kennis music need to wach these and improve on their own cos they feel they the best nigeria can boast of in the entertainment industry. i like faze music and am a true fan of his. faze abeg carry on na your time. no worry u go surprise them.
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by eneji(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2007
its some of the best i have ever seen ive always believe in him an i know he will some rule the industry but come oh conpire two face video with face grin
handsome diff talent smiley
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by sect(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2007
faze videos are fantastic,its better than someone who sings about commiting crime for love then in the musical video of the song,we see that person having an accident,i wonder when motor accident became a crime in Ghana.
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by zigbo(f): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2007
Baro:

Here is a teaser;   wwwdotmugamadotcom

i think the latter will do, thank you very much. . .

@sect lol. . . abeg how do i watch the videos toll free
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by WarfyBoy(m): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2007
well said, thats my mentor u guys r tlking abt, i love FAZE soo much, gawwwd!!!! luk @ thos videos, dey r tight man.

Another unique tin abt this guy is dt, HE always have d message of d song demonstrated in the video, lets take kolomenta for instance, he sang abt kolo, n everytin in d video portrays dt, all his video r classic, not singing abt sumting else n in d vdeo seing anoda different mesage.

i am appy for him, i pray he grows stronger n stronger, thiis is just the begnning of gr8 tins to kom to him, i love dt man

WERE DEM DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by LORD101(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2007
kiss kiss kiss Superb Videos
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by arinzology(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2007
Sisi Eko wats ur own.u will be the 1st to grab him if him toast u.a typical nigerian girl will fall for any rich guy even if his an slowpoke.so pls dont talk abt his look d guy is cute. wink
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by mailmalc(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2007
Sisi Eko:

That video was real cool but that guy sure needs a MAKE OVER, WETIN, HE BE LIKE DUSTTBIN 4 THE VIDEO, IMAGINE A TUFACE(WITHOUT THE GHANIAN T.SHIRT) IN THAT VIDEO, HE SHOULD TRY A SERIOUS CLEAN UP!!!!

EZEOKU----True Talk grin grin
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by tayo4me(f): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2007
D guy is just too gud, i luv his songs. D messages in his songs are well passed to listeners.

But can any1 pls giv me a link to any of his videos, i nid to c dem
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by SisiEko1(f): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2007
arinzology:

Sisi Eko wats your own.u will be the 1st to grab him if him toast u.a typical nigerian girl will fall for any rich guy even if his an slowpoke.so please don't talk about his look d guy is cute. wink

@ Arinzology, ur name says it all, mu2,  who was saying anything about being toasted?, the guy needs to clean up, and errr, maybe after the clean up if he toasts i'll agree!!! grin , since to u a simple advice to a fello bruther means i'm a typical nigerian girl, anyways i dont blame ya, na nairaland cus am!!
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by zigbo(f): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2007
abeg thats nt the point undecided how do i get to watch the video online
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by unitedboy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2007
HI Sisi Eko or whatever your God damn name really is, i think you such a scum and a Lousy Mouth.do you think any guy of Faze's class would walk up to you on the street and ask you out?pls tell me, what in hell do you look like?a serpent,dogg,or what?hey i think you need to watch your lips or i'll get you kick in the butt.
Faze is not just a musician but also an ambassador cus he sings to help the society unlike someone who sings just to win the bitches hearts.Go on cute chap, you the Bomb, we gat your back aight.
Sisi Lagos you need to watch your loosed mouth ok.Im sure you either a Gunner or one of the so called shepe Peeps(Chelsea).Im a Red Devil so we gat his back even at Old Trafford ok.

United Bwoi
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by unitedboy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2007
whats wrong with you old thing?do you think faze care if you live or not?why are you beefing this innocent young man?has he jilted you?no way, he'd never find you cus you ways just too lousy and Ugly to meet him.why dont you go get a kind of facial surgery done?maybe you;d looka little bit more like human atleast for a while before it fades off.
Ugly Witch like you, dem no dey do better things for your family?im sure your boy friend is not as half cute as this guy we talking about here.
make i just leave you cus you be one Slut wey i no fit trade words with.hahahhahahahhaha, abi the things pain you?hope not, stop beefing Chibuzor Orji

Glory Glor Glory United
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by youngdigi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2007
i keep saying, why the heck do people begin threads like this without a link for anyone wondering what they are all talkin about, here's the link to watch the videos

http://9jatunes.com/#news
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by TmeD0(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2008
Baro:

Here is a teaser; wwwdotmugamadotcom

Here's a quicker way to watch his videos:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q3tbfmxIzkI - Need Somebody.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Xz6sajsKfo - Loving you Everyday

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oRIZTGzUFVs - Tatoo Girl

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dfBxzDqY718 - Kpo Kpo di Kpo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WPGc19r9yeY - Letter to my brother

And my favorite cause of the lyrics, http://youtube.com/watch?v=K9s7zb6FO3A - Faze Alone (Remix)

Enjoy it! Peace!
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by playmate(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2008
faze's videos went hand in hand wit his songs.dey were nutin like doz dat av been seen in naija.thumbs up.always a huge fan.
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by sect(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2008
Yeah thats right. The concept of his songs reflect in the videos,he doesn't make videos carelessly.T@medo nice effort.
Re: Faze Videos- What Do U Think? by TmeD0(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
sect:

Yeah thats right. The concept of his songs reflect in the videos,he doesn't make videos carelessly.T@medo nice effort.

Thanks sect but I have to give props to the up-loaders of his videos on youtube; I just merely put them together for easy access on here. No doubt that guy is very talented and under-rated presently. His videos' concepts clearly beats tubaba's hands down without a doubt! Don't get me wrong y'all I like both of them but I just find faze's lyrics very deep and thoughtful. Just my own personal opinion, chikena! Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Feat Desperate Chicks-Shayo Plenty(Listen And Download) / Estar (of Resonance) – Ije Love / Download Official Video + Audio:- Fuse Odg Ft. Olamide & Stanley Enow – Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.