Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) (10012 Views)

Apply To Be A Member Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Sports Commission / Top 7 Most Beautiful Nigerian Sports Women / National Sports Commission Allocated N1.2m For A Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
There is always a ready answer for govt people. Lol @ 'facebook face crew'!
Re: NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) by eghost247(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
[size=20pt]Oloriburuku Lawon People yi[/size]
Re: NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) by pcicero(m): 1:44am On Feb 01, 2012
N1.2m for Facebook? Hell no! No justification. The amount purportedly spent is even more than that. Why can't they improve on their own website?
Re: NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) by Image123(m): 2:32am On Feb 01, 2012
Why are we 'advertising' the national sports commission? Why do we copy 'advanced' countries only in these kind of things? I dey cry o.
Re: NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) by kingneo: 3:11am On Feb 01, 2012
go to www.neogenerationnigeria.org to make ur voice count, its time for the new generation to take control of their future/ listen to live naija music
Re: NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) by beatricewebb: 5:12am On Feb 01, 2012
non of this do i worry about,am worried over our absence in the AFCON,the world cup an the continuous absence that we shall experience,if the president wants our football to come back to live he should dissolve NFF,ask sport minister to leave an employ any coach deal with him personally thats the only way we can have it right!
Re: NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) by deols(f): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2012
shame!!!!

the justification is just too lame. why on earth would they need to advertise that. All they need is give nice inputs and people would like it.there is even no welcome app on the page.

comments on the page are too hilarious. Nija pple are tired of these lies abeg
Re: NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) by Pukkah: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2012
It looks like everyone wants to have a piece of the Nigerian cake. The situation is now so bad that nowhere is spared and they have run out of sensible reasons.
Re: NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) by kingneo: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2012
go to www.neogenerationnigeria.org to make ur voice count, its time for the new generation to take control of their future/ listen to live naija music
Re: NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) by sharpman1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2012
This explanation does not make sense.

What does the commission need to pay adverts for? What exactly are they advertizing?

If they need sponsors, they can target potential sponsors without wasting money of facebook adverts. By the way, i have not seen ant NSC advert on facebook or any other media for that matter.

I have over 1000 friends on my fb friends list and i did not pay a dime, 5000 likes is no big deal and there's no need to advertize to achieve that.

This explanation is an after thought.

How come they don't have a functional website. Is facebook meant o replace their website? Even commercial businesses don't pay for facebook and the cost for facebook adverts is minimal.

These guys are just thieves.
Re: NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) by fred2265: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falconets Players In High Spirits On Their Way To Match Against Korea (Video) / AFCON: God Gives And God Takes – Nigerian Coach, Jose Peseiro Says / Nigeria vs Honduras: Rio2016 - Whats your expectation for 3rd Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.