Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Possible Rift In Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Rift In Boko Haram (18387 Views)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by rabzy01: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2012
You call this a rift but I call it Growth and Expansion Strategy of BH. The original BH focuses on Nigeria while the new one is to focus on west Africa. They do so to confuse the already confussed Nigeria security the more and some nairalanders who belive that man's curse is working. If the cuese is effective, why do we have BH in the first instance? Why must it wait until after 200 were killed? Wake up dudes and expect more bombs unless genuine steps are taken by the government to address the issue.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
see nigerians rejoicing cos of the belief in one man's supposed prayer/curse
oyedepo can curse from now till thy kingdom come and nothing go happen as long as we Nigerians keep on encouraging the fools who have decimated our nation
mtschew
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by obataala(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2012
For me, it signals the begining of the end of the headgear boiz-Bokos,if its a faction,Bokos will definitely want to reign supreme, while ansaru will focus on consolidating on its emergence and fine-tunes its operation a little different from Bokos. a huge divide is what will be evident if their courses are not harmonized.when the fight for superiority turned them against one another, the Govt or its negotiators can then catch in on it by backing one to crush the other-preferably ansaru,then, turn around to declare ansaru as enermy of the state,that is if this not alredy playing out.what am saying is, this can actually be a ploy by the Govt to destroy them or can favour one later on.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by dbride: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2012
@Oge4real ''a kingdom divided is a kingdom destroyed''

Yes, o, my sister. God is at work, in His own way though. Let's watch them destroy themselves while fighting for allah.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by jmaine: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

I nor blame you - na small small dem go come boko you for that ABJ where u dey

Own goal . . . Me i be Lasgidi boy . . . . .Thank God say the mods don clean your shyte grin
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Nwoka(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2012
Now they're fighting themseves!!, how sweet can this get
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by ochukoccna: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2012
Here we go again.
I laugh in Boko Haram
How come the pastors do not curse corrupt government officials? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Also having a splinter group just adds to the brew of national insecurity.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by monopolist: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2012
They will help themselves to destroy themselves in JESUS CHRIST name. Amen
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by beeke(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2012
rabzy01:

You call this a rift but I call it Growth and Expansion Strategy of BH. The original BH focuses on Nigeria while the new one is to focus on west Africa. They do so to confuse the already confussed Nigeria security the more and some nairalanders who belive that man's curse is working. If the cuese is effective, why do we have BH in the first instance? Why must it wait until after 200 were killed? Wake up dudes and expect more bombs unless genuine steps are taken by the government to address the issue.
Please my good friend have got 1 question for you, Do you believe in God Almighty? if your Ans: is Yes then please again ask God why he created humans only to allow them to die later. and also if you are a believer in God whom you professes as God who is everywhere who sees everything and knowth all things but yet he allows a murderer a rapist to got away with his or her crime.

FYI d God i serve is d one whose ways are not our ways and whose tots are not like ours for he works in a different ways.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by merengue: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2012
Una no go take laugh murder person for this Nairaland o. So Oyedepo curse strong like this, yet people for him church still dey trek go Canaanland abi? Naija and their stupidity in the name of religion sha. Please help us beg him to "curse" the policemen that collect #20 on the road leading to Canaanland. He should also help us "curse" all bad leaders. SMH.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Winnerslfc(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2012
Too many sh.it on NL.
Wel if any goat thinks that God is powerless to handle BH den perish with your thought.
If u think Oyedepo's words make no sense here den deal with your situation.

I must say the moderator who changed the theme of this thread into a "talk down thing" is sensles.
What u changed the title to makes you appear to be insane.
Perhaps that MOD had no much education to uodastand that the poster's aim was to pass info and not lure people into reading sh.it.
WHY THE mess DID U CHANGE THE TITLE UH?
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Solozzo(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2012
A rift in BH sign of more danger. At least with one group u know you got one war front.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by ssjalo(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2012
IN ANY SITUATION WE FOUND OURSELVES WE SHOULD NOT BE DISCOURAGED COS GOD IS IN CONTROLLED. FOR THE BIBLE SAID"WHO CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD"?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2012
ssjalo:

IN ANY SITUATION WE FOUND OURSELVES WE SHOULD NOT BE DISCOURAGED COS GOD IS IN CONTROLLED. FOR THE BIBLE SAID"WHO CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD"?[color=#770077][/color]

You have heard this from the Horse's Mouth people - let us go inside and watch the Barclays Premier League - GOD is in control grin
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by 9jaman007: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2012
A rift in Boko Haram is no good news at all. because they are not centralized it's been like a group with so many factions. a group of

jobless guys could just gather together, carry out series of attacks and claim they are BOKO HARAM. SO hearing of a rift is nothing new,

it doesnt mean they are breaking up. all it means and many experts will tell you is that a new terrorist group has just been formed.

BOKO HARAM never started as a violent group. They satrted with the same ideaology as this new group and from there they just

degenerated into a full blown terrorist organisation.

So please fellow nigerians lets stop rejoicing over a 'no solution'.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by humblebee: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
cant wait to see both cults on the battle ground,
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by bibiji(f): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
the anointing on oyedepo is heavy, it shd nt b taken lightly. He is God-sent. Believe it or not, it doesn't change a tin
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Ayatullah(m): 4:14am On Feb 03, 2012
Why give any credit to the BABALAWO in suit calling himself a Bishop? If Oyedepo is not a coward he could have reserved his energy and travel to Maiduguri for a slapping contest with BOKO Haramers instead of the poor girl he slapped in his church. I pray that girl grow up one day and claim her right.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by bibiji(f): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
may God hav mercy on u 4 such insolence. U dont talk evil of men of God. Who are u 2 no who is a babalawo or nt. Dont critize any one based on speculations and rumours, its simply pathetic! U dont no any better.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by oladayo042: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

@all Make una no vex - the series dey high me unnecessarily
Please can I get a demonoid invitation from you? gblasting at gmail.com I will be very grateful.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
I have run out of invitesĀ  embarassed
oladayo042:

Please can I get a demonoid invitation from you? gblasting at gmail.com I will be very grateful.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by oladayo042: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2012
^^^^
Ok Bro.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:25am On Mar 17, 2021
how many people are in the war torn region? how come after all these years, these people still multiply? don't Boko Haram die??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Celebrates Father's Day At Aso Rock / Senator Omo Agege Decamps To APC / Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.