Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? (64604 Views)

How Reliable Are Volvo Cars? / How Reliable Are Mazda Cars? For A Frequent Traveller. / How Reliable Are BMW Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by emmaenq: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
onyxo76:
i use a 2008 hyundai elantra and its really lovely to drive, honestly i can't tell the difference as regards other japannese cars. i guess toyota is too overpriced likewise honda and nissan.
also i've noticed over time that police hardly ever stop a hyundai product for checking as they are hardly ever reported stolen. so my suggestion- go for hyundai elantra , its less expensive and you get good value for money. i drove my elantra from lagos to ilesa in osun state on a/c all through and consumed just 1/4 tank of fuel.

Please i will really appreciate your candid advice, i have a budget of 300-400k to get a car, i saw one hyundai elentra 2000 and the person claims working perfect without any issue. But i want to be sure if it is a good car or not. please your candid advice on your take generally on hyundai cars and this particular brand. Thanks
Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by HyundaiMechco: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
now don't worry ur Hyundai Mechco is around for any Hyundai issues you can write me or call me on 08096895925 or 09099298813. l tell you is very good car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by festaclanre: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2017
purefella:
Where are Hyundai vehicle users/lovers!!!
I am using sonata 2002 and I am in lovely with the car.
Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by fermlad: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
More recent contributions needed pls
Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by Allikola(m): 6:37am On Jun 02, 2018
Pls where can I get Hyundai parts in Ibadan ?thanks
Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by BrightFuture48: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by Goldiano(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
onyxo76:
i use a 2008 hyundai elantra and its really lovely to drive, honestly i can't tell the difference as regards other japannese cars. i guess toyota is too overpriced likewise honda and nissan.
also i've noticed over time that police hardly ever stop a hyundai product for checking as they are hardly ever reported stolen. so my suggestion- go for hyundai elantra , its less expensive and you get good value for money. i drove my elantra from lagos to ilesa in osun state on a/c all through and consumed just 1/4 tank of fuel.
good
Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by Goldiano(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
hoha4life:
I DRIVE A 2009 MODEL OF HYUNDAI ELENTRA. BOUGHT IT ON JULY 31, 2009 BRAND NEW. I MUST CONFESS, ITS A GOOD BUY. I HV TRAVELLED WITH IT TO AND FROM CALABAR (MY FORMER BASE) TO LAGOS (MY NEW STATION) 13 TIMES, NO ISSUES. SO FAR, I HV DONE 70,000 MILEAGE. ITS COSY INSIDE, FUEL EFFICIENT AND DURABLE. THE ONLY MINUS IS DAT, WHENEVA AM DOING 180 PLUS, THE CAR BECOMES VERY LIGHT. SOUND SYSTEM IS WONDERFUL, POWERFUL HEAD LAMP AND FOG LIGHT. PERSONALLY, I TINK ANY CAR BOUGHT BRAND NEW WILL MOST TIMES DELIVER, IF PROPERLY HANDLED AND MAINTAINED. FOR ME , ITS HYUNDAI FOR LIFE.
I love this
Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by Goldiano(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
viperman:
As an experienced AutoDealer and User, I've had fantastic experiences with "He yoon dei"(Hyundai).
I believe since 2008, they took the mantle of excellence from TOYOTA and ever since toyota has not been able to catch-up.
In area of FUEL ECONOMY, they are unarguably the best; from Tucson, Santa-Fe, ix35, i10, Sonata, Elantra, Accent etc....the fuel economy is so good you'd beg [/b]the car to use up the fuel on-time.
EXAMPLE: My brother drives a 2010 Sonata, and in 2008, on full-tank we drove from Lagos to Asaba(Delta state)...with all the ORE hold-up and benin hold-up; we got to Asaba and the fuel gauge was just at half tank. In 2010, we did samething with same car, and we got there with the fuel gauge reading just slightly below half tank.

DURABILITY: I have used a 2007 Sonata, and people who know me personally know I like "stunt" driving to test how fast and durable cars are.
I used this sonata for 7months and I didn't change any ball-joints or shocks.

DESIGN: No much talks....Hyundai knocks toyota off easily on this one.

In the last 3years, all the clients we've sold on hyundai product or another have not complained....and I'm not exaggerating; I MEAN ALL OF THEM(like 9).
In conclusion, I would say HYUNDAI has arrived finally.

[b]www.viperautos.com

www.facebook.com/ViperAutos
How much is 2010 elantra?
Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by olumaiye: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Hi everyone,
Anyone here used a sonata 2013 before. Would like to here your views. Planning to get one instead of a camry 2012. Please help
Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by audiigee(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
holajide:
I am planning on buying a hyundai sonata 2003 car and I am confused cos some of my friends are condemning the car while some says its ok. Can someone who knows more about d car enlighten me. Don't want to regret buying that car. Parts, mechanics are also important pls

i have a Somata 2004 bought 11 years ago.The caar was recently sent to me from Abuja and had no issue on the way... I am still cruising it. Sonata 2004 is very strong and reliable.
Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by byteem: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2021
jawjaw1:

Lol! Dnt worry in this case they sell exactly what was manufactured in South Korea.

Hyundai cars like Toyota have production points and that to a large extent determines how well the handle..just lie the Toyota's and honda made in Dubai Hyundai and Kia made in Dubai have poor quality and user feel..if you must get an Hyundai get the US made ones or those made directly in Korea for US market they are better avoid the dubai ones.. if u have seen a Dubai corrolla and an American one u will understand

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by Phurlareen44(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hello House, pls kindly advise me on this... I intend buying a Nigerian used Hyundai Elantra Gls 2011...and will like to know if its worth buying.. although, the owner bought it new and has used it for 4 years, with a mileage of 140,000...Moreso, the car stereo isn't working well which is the only issue it has.

Users of Hyundai Elantra; pls is it a GO- Go or a NO-GO area; i need your kind advise pls..
Re: How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? by Nbg4real: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
What are the pros and cons of Hyundai accent 2013 in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils First Electric Car In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / My Advise To Anyone Buying A Nigerian Used Car Now / Dangers Of Buying Vehicles From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.