Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

If Juju Or Jazz Was Real Then How Come? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Juju Or Jazz Was Real Then How Come? (987 Views)

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed / If Hell And Heaven Is Real, Then Hell Must Be Far Bigger Than Heaven #fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Juju Or Jazz Was Real Then How Come? by Wale666: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
They didn't use these powers to fight off the British?

Use these powers for intelligence?  :/

People tell the same stories about these powers; Apparently they witnessed armed robbers who attempted to rob someone but were found sweeping the compound in the morning?

People don't acquire these powers & fight off the corrupt people in the government? I really don't get it,

I probably sound so ignorant and basic but if these powers are so real why aren't they used for good things?

Can they ONLY be used for selfish reasons?
Re: If Juju Or Jazz Was Real Then How Come? by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 02, 2012
they are only real to the pple who believe,
Re: If Juju Or Jazz Was Real Then How Come? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
@ op, hv bin askin maself those same questns n more.recently,som1 i knew was threatnd wif death by som folks in decembr.I in my normal way scoffed at their threats.but d fellow fell sick n died in january.i was dazed.maybe there re laws governin d use of jazz,maybe it doesn't exist.i can't tell 4 nw.
Re: If Juju Or Jazz Was Real Then How Come? by jayriginal: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
I've been threatened with juju before. I was told I would die that night. The woman even called me with the extra cool package to threaten me some more (maybe to find out also if I had croaked). I'm still here.

I've sworn an oath that was to be punished by death if broken (and I'm not talking about something frivolous here). I broke it barely an hour after I took it by telling my friend. Of course if I had slept and not woken up that next morning, it would be credited to whatever juju that was said to be at work. Nobody would say its a coincidence.

Bottom line, these things dont work. When they appear to work, its either a coincidence or else its brought on by the person (victim) him/herself. Theres a term for that in psychology I think, but it escapes me now.
Re: If Juju Or Jazz Was Real Then How Come? by Rossikk(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
Juju didn't work against the colonialists because the colonialists came with their own juju, which you people call 'christianity'. So as both forces had their backing from the higher realms, which generally crossed out each other, it came down to who had the more powerful physical weapons of subjugation at the time. The rest is history.
Re: If Juju Or Jazz Was Real Then How Come? by Joagbaje(m): 5:55am On Feb 03, 2012
Juju can work on any person. Black or white. I've seen cases where it worked on whites. Every body have to be saved to live beyond enchantment of darkness. The evil work is universal. Are you not seeing white men being delivered from curses on tv?
Re: If Juju Or Jazz Was Real Then How Come? by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 03, 2012
Like I said, they are only real to those who believe, It doesn't matter the skin color. Foolishness, wisdom, madness, diseases transcend race. Just like everything else,

I do not believe in juju.

Christians, did Jesus ever mention anything like that? Did he talk about generational curses? You'd think if they had so much power, he would have at least preached a sermon on them,

(1) (Reply)

How Great Is Our God - Louis Giglio (full Video HD) / Will I Go To Heaven If I Don't Pay Tithes. / Names Of Non-tithers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.