Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? (2597 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by Onyiip(f): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2012
How did the strike go for you? Mine was so so frustrating, no light, no allowances, dad would listen to news morning to night and night to morning, protest, curfew and boko haram infact i felt like running away
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2012
U for call me for companionship,wel i was busy making cool cash during the strike
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by Onyiip(f): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
Emzybrown:

U for call me for companionship,wel i was busy making cool cash during the strike
for kano u no fit go anywhere talk more of making cool cash
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
Power holding strike, local new by dad, few friends to play with, just wake up, eat, chart on 2go, sleep back, really boring
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by Divaifylor(f): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2012
I turned in2 water bill payer,Nepa bill payer,gas and kerosine buyer,foodstuff buyer,house keeper(plate washer,mopper,sweeper,cook), recharge card buyer,4rm market 2 filling station,go 4 my younga sisters visiting,e.t.c complete characteristics of a house maid,my saving grace-Tv,2go,nairaland,BBChat,Mozat,general browsing,music,and a few of my friends. As bad as it was skul can't beat d comfort of my home
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2012
Yea lol schøol reopening means starting of stress,hunger,too much reading,walkin long distance to schøol,i tire o
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by Cupidkc(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
Mine ws fun! Was touring the world. 4rm Owerri to Aba to Lagos then to Bombay to Iran to Russia. Then i found myself in China town.
Oops, that's when i woke up,afta Jackie Chan beat me black & white. Then I noticed hv been sleeping for 2months. Lolz
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by candylips(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
Onyii.p:

How did the strike go for you? Mine was so so frustrating, no light, no allowances, dad would listen to news morning to night and night to morning, protest, curfew and boko haram infact i felt like running away

get a bb
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
Where they on strike?! shocked shocked shocked
I had no idea, as the students in my compund have never attended classes in over 3 years. undecided
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by Onyiip(f): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
candylips:

get a bb
i had but i was still bored
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by Mbuko91(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
Then I noticed hv been sleeping for 2months. Lolz, really funny, u for still dey sleep make u just go heav'n from dia, it'l ease ur pain
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by eghost247(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
Cupidkc:

Mine ws fun! Was touring the world. 4rm Owerri to Aba to Lagos then to Bombay to Iran to Russia. Then i found myself in China town.
Oops, that's when i woke up,afta Jackie Chan beat me black & white. Then I noticed hv been sleeping for 2months. Lolz
hahahahaha
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by youngdee168(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
@onyii.p u sch at buk?
The ASUU strike didnt affect me much cos i was doing my IT and running a networking program at the same time, just that i missed my school friends much.
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by contra(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
the strike delayed my final results and now i've to wait till july for service. Not a bad experience as i utilised the time productively.
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by Apreel(f): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
If nt 4 twitter nd my bbm, God knws I wud ve commited suicide, ow frustrating!!!!
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by hector: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
i did well. worked on my hobby, wrote two new fiction with over eighty poems. somedays, i was on ma laptop all day, browsing and downloading. i did a little of painting and travelling. wow! i went to Enugu. i like the hilly landscape and the red soil.
Re: How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? by Onyiip(f): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2012
@youngdee buk ke? I cant go to that school, dem go just expel me

(1) (Reply)

Rocksolid Strategies For Scoring Very High Mark In Sat / Views About Cut-off Marks For Ui's Post-ume / Osustech Admission List Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.