Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of (6767 Views)

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by jason123: 3:36am On Feb 02, 2012
Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of-war-ilaje-itsekiri-youths-fire-warnings

By John C. Okere

The Ilaje-Itsekiri Youth Peace Alliance (IIYPA) has raised alarm over what it described as the ‘Ijaw Agenda’ via the intention of the Goodluck Jonathan administration to enslave the Ilaje and Itsekiri nations and the entire Yoruba country side with boundary with international waters to the “Ijaw people who have over the years never hidden their ambition to claim more territories”.

Jonathan, accused of plan to take over southern Nigeria for his Ijaw clan

In a press statement sent by e-mail from Warri this morning to the Liberty Report, the alliance affirms that the motive of Jonathan who is an Ijaw is to position his clan to take over control of Southern Nigeria by force of arm. They claim that this is the strategic plan behind the taking over over of the nation’s maritime security from a neutral and better equipped force like the Nigerian Navy, that only recently took delivery of a flagship NNS Thunder from the United States, and handing over this important security duty to a historically ethnically biased entity like the company led by a former Ijaw militant.

According to the release signed by Dr. Olorunwa Ogunjemini and Mrs. Oritsegbubemi Akpata, president and secretary of the organization respectively “now it is crystal clear how Jonathan intends spending the N1.2t security budget. The money is not meant for the Nigerian’s armed forces or police. The money is meant to equip the Ijaw nations so that it can have the capacity to subdue other nations in Southern Nigeria.”

They added that “this is a fight for the survival of our people. We want you to help inform and alert the entire world that we know the plans of Goodluck Jonathan and the Izon nation. Help us alert the Olu of Warri, the Oni of Ife, Akinrutan Olugbo of Ugbo-Ilaje, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, the Afenifere, Olu Falae, Pa J. O. S. Ayomike, Pa. Arije in Ondo, all Itsekiri Leaders of Thought, Chief Rita Lori-Ogbebor and others that we are peace lovers but that Jonathan should not think we are stupid.”

The release added that the “Ijaw people have over the years never hidden their ambition to claim more territories. We will resist this and it will lead to bloodshed”.

http://myondostate.com/w3/declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of-war-ilaje-itsekiri-youths-fire-warnings/
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by jason123: 3:39am On Feb 02, 2012
Really, does Johathan have to do this?? In the South, apart from Ijaws; Yorubas, Ilajes and Itsekiris are not land locked. Why would a whole president put our maritime security in the hands of Ijaw ex-militants?? If its ex-militants he wants, we have Ilaje and Itsekiri militants. Why is he very partisan?
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Onlytruth(m): 3:46am On Feb 02, 2012
This is why I never stop laughing at the notion of a "SS" in Nigeria.
Nuff said.
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Obiagu1(m): 3:49am On Feb 02, 2012
This is serious if true.
What's the job of the Navy then?
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by jason123: 3:54am On Feb 02, 2012
Obiagu1:

This is serious if true.
What's the job of the Navy then?

You get the point. It is very unethical for a president to do such. Such a move would greatly narrow his scope and he would be viewed as a tribal leader. He is the president because the Igbo, Yoruba, Niger-deltans, Middlebelterns and some Core-northerners voted for him. All this threats and partisan politics, if true, would do him no good!

Onlytruth:

This is why I never stop laughing at the notion of a "SS" in Nigeria.
Nuff said.

Eze, there is a SS and Niger-delta but . . . . .
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by jason123: 3:56am On Feb 02, 2012
I wonder what the Edos would say in all of this . . . undecided
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Onlytruth(m): 4:10am On Feb 02, 2012
jason123:

You get the point. It is very unethical for a president to do such. Such a move would greatly narrow his scope and he would be viewed as a tribal leader. He is the president because the Igbo, Yoruba, Niger-deltans, Middlebelterns and some Core-northerners voted for him. All this threats and partisan politics, if true, would do him no good!

Eze, there is a SS and Niger-delta but . . . . .

But what? I thought you say that you would like to see a southern Nigeria (which BTW I have stopped supporting), what if the president is trying to achieve it the only way he can?
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by sheyguy: 4:11am On Feb 02, 2012
The man has taken privatisation to a whole new level. Someone shld pls tell Mr. president what our seawater security means to us.
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Chyz2: 4:19am On Feb 02, 2012
Doesn't he need consent from the House or something? This effects all of us Igbo, Yoruba, Itsekiri,. . . It is clear that Asari dokubo is a known ijaw separatist and a close friend to goodluck jonathan so this should come as a surprise. They are setting things up for their ijaw republic after nigeria disintegrates. If a war pops off they will try and even take Igbo and Ibibio land by force. Who's to stop them onces they've gotten control of the maritime. This is no joke!
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by aljharem(m): 4:24am On Feb 02, 2012
Chyz*:

Doesn't he need consent from the House or something? This effects all of us Igbo, Yoruba, Itsekiri,. . . It is clear that Asari dokubo is a known ijaw separatist and a close friend to goodluck jonathan so this should come as a surprise.  They are setting things up for their ijaw republic after nigeria disintegrates. If a war pops off they will try and even take Igbo and Ibibio land by force. Who's to stop them onces they've gotten control of the maritime. This is no joke!

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

aftermath already chyz grin grin how your girls na
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by jason123: 4:30am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

But what? I thought you say that you would like to see a southern Nigeria (which BTW I have stopped supporting), what if the president is trying to achieve it the only way he can?

First of all, let me make this clear; I hold GRUDGES AGAINST GEJ! The "but" was because Niger-delta republic alone (as in no Igbo or Yoruba) cannot work because of her diversity and the economy would be TOTALLY dependent on oil. Apart from the ensuing oil/land wars that would plague the young republic by militants. It should be renamed to Ijaw republic, I see nothing wrong in that because as far as I am concerned I do not see the Obong of calabar or Oba of Benin in ND rep.

Secondly, if I want southern Nigeria, does it mean I should say no wrong?? We need to dismiss this mentality[b] immediately[/b]. Its like during the fuel subsidy protest when Benin, Calabar and Warri protested, some said they should not have because "he is our son". Silly logic. That protest made me love the Edos and Waffi boys more because after, they went on for about another 3 days regardless of the silly talks! God judges us all! I, for one still support southern Nigeria (if we can't have that, then, I'll follow Edo-girl's quote: A sharp knife would be used to divide the Niger-delta into Kpogede's maps of O,B,A). And if you don't mind me asking, why did you stop supporting it?

Lastly, the only way he can?? C'mon, our maritime to an ex-militant?? Are we that irresponsible in this country?? What happened to national security? He (GEJ) knows that apart from Ijaws, it is these groups that also have access to sea. Why leave them out? If its about militancy, we have Ilaje and Itsekiri militants. If its about competency, what happened to our Navy? If its about privatization, do we not have reputable men to sell it to (with all due respect to Tompolo. I like the guy)?

Why choose this partisan path, if true, why??
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by jason123: 4:33am On Feb 02, 2012
Chyz*:

Doesn't he need consent from the House or something? This effects all of us Igbo, Yoruba, Itsekiri,. . . It is clear that Asari dokubo is a known ijaw separatist and a close friend to goodluck jonathan so this should come as a surprise. They are setting things up for their ijaw republic after nigeria disintegrates. If a war pops off they will try and even take Igbo and Ibibio land by force. Who's to stop them onces they've gotten control of the maritime. This is no joke!

You are getting the picture . . .
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Chyz2: 4:34am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

aftermath already chyz grin grin how your girls na

Girlz dey mehn. when they see fine boy they don die mehn! cool
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Onlytruth(m): 4:40am On Feb 02, 2012
jason123:

First of all, let me make this clear; I hold GRUDGES AGAINST GEJ! The "but" was because Niger-delta republic alone (as in no Igbo or Yoruba) cannot work because of her diversity and the economy would be TOTALLY dependent on oil. Apart from the ensuing oil/land wars that would plague the young republic by militants. It should be renamed to Ijaw republic, I see nothing wrong in that because as far as I am concerned I do not see the Obong of calabar or Oba of Benin in ND rep.

Secondly, if I want southern Nigeria, does it mean I should say no wrong?? We need to dismiss this mentality[b] immediately[/b]. Its like during the fuel subsidy protest when Benin, Calabar and Warri protested, some said they should not have because "he is our son". Silly logic. That protest made me love the Edos and Waffi boys more because after, they went on for about another 3 days regardless of the silly talks! God judges us all! I, for one still support southern Nigeria (if we can't have that, then, I'll follow Edo-girl's quote: A sharp knife would be used to divide the Niger-delta into Kpogede's maps of O,B,A). And if you don't mind me asking, why did you stop supporting it?

[b]Lastly, the only way he can?? C'mon, our maritime to an ex-militant?? Are we that irresponsible in this country?? What happened to national security? [/b]He (GEJ) knows that apart from Ijaws, it is these groups that also have access to sea. Why leave them out? If its about militancy, we have Ilaje and Itsekiri militants. If its about competency, what happened to our Navy? If its about privatization, do we not have reputable men to sell it to (with all due respect to Tompolo. I like the guy)?

Why choose this partisan path, if true, why??

@Bolded, you don't seem to know or understand Nigeria at all. lol

Secondly, I stopped supporting Southern Nigeria because of what I call irreconciable differences between Igbo and Yoruba. I now believe that the best arrangement is one that either reconfigures Nigeria into the old three regions with minor adjustments (eg. Anioma should join the East), or outright Igboland on the East comprising of the whole of Igboland from SE and SS. I can also accept a "Southern Nigeria" minus the Yoruba. The more I study the Yoruba, the more I don't like them. No hard feelings. cool
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by aljharem(m): 4:53am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Secondly, I stopped supporting Southern Nigeria because of what I call irreconciable differences between Igbo and Yoruba. I now believe that the best arrangement is one that either reconfigures Nigeria into the old three regions with minor adjustments (eg. Anioma should join the East), or outright Igboland on the East comprising of the whole of Igboland from SE and SS. I can also accept a "Southern Nigeria" minus the Yoruba. The more I study the Yoruba, the more I don't like them. No hard feelings. cool

the feeling is mutual cool

Yorubas never wanted southern Nigeria anyway so what is your point

You see you people are very despicable.

You say they are agberos, then they stopped

you call them cowards then then started fight,

you say they don't have resources, they showed you

you say they have not contributed anything to Nigeria, they showed you

you say they are corrupt, the increase the foreign reserves which is almost finished to 60 billion dollars

you say they are tribal, their heartland is the most ethnical diversify part of the country

you say they don't like igbos (i don't know where you go that from) Fajuyi died for an Igbo man and specifically said he is yoruba dying just to ring it in ur ears

you say they are lazy, they are the only agricultural region apart from the north

what exactly do you want ?
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Onlytruth(m): 4:57am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

[s]the feeling is mutual cool

Yorubas never wanted southern Nigeria anyway so what is your point

You see you people are very despicable.

You say they are agberos, then they stopped

you call them cowards then then started fight,

you say they don't have resources, they showed you[/s]

[s]you say they have not contributed anything to Nigeria, they showed you

you say they are corrupt, the increase the foreign reserves which is almost finished to 60 billion dollars

you say they are tribal, their heartland is the most ethnical diversify part of the country

you say they don't like igbos (i don't know where you go that from) Fajuyi died for an Igbo man and specifically said he is yoruba dying just to ring it in ur ears

you say they are lazy, they are the only agricultural region apart from the north[/s]

what exactly do you want ?

We want you to go back North with your cows. Please don't forget your wooden staff.  cool
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Obiagu1(m): 5:00am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Secondly, I stopped supporting Southern Nigeria because of what I call irreconciable differences between Igbo and Yoruba. I now believe that the best arrangement is one that either reconfigures Nigeria into the old three regions with minor adjustments (eg. Anioma should join the East), or outright Igboland on the East comprising of the whole of Igboland from SE and SS. I can also accept a "Southern Nigeria" minus the Yoruba. The more I study the Yoruba, the more I don't like them. No hard feelings.  cool

LMAO.
Igbo and Yoruba can live together if they are under different governments, that's the only way it'll work which means Southern Nigeria is not possible. However, both are peace loving people and will not harm each other while living together but one of the groups will forget about politics (and pretend to be a mumu) for peace and harmony to reign. Only in planet Mercury could such happen.

On a serious note, the more I get to know GEJ, the more I HATE the ijaws. It's just them or no one else.  sad
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by aljharem(m): 5:01am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

We want you to go back North with your cows. Please don't forget your wooden staff.  cool

You don't want/like the yorubas and yet the yorubas are not complaining to me to go back north.

If you don't want them in southern Nigeria because you hate them, then whatever they do in their land has no business with you  or am i saying rubbish ?
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Onlytruth(m): 5:05am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

You don't want/like the yorubas and yet the yorubas are not complaining to me to go back north.

If you don't want them in southern Nigeria because you hate them, then whatever they do in their land has no business with you  or am i saying rubbish ?

You just read that I don't want Southern Nigeria; so I could care less what they choose to do with their land.
I would ask you again, why are you speaking for Yoruba when I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT ONE?

Last time I checked, you were Kanuri.
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Obiagu1(m): 5:07am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

You just read that I don't want Southern Nigeria; so I could care less what they choose to do with their land.
I would ask you again, why are you speaking for Yoruba when I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT ONE.

He has no job.
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by SamIkenna: 5:28am On Feb 02, 2012
I'm not scared of Ijaws and I dont think there is any need for Igbo or Yoruba to be spooked because of this story. Lets not make Ijaw the boogey man, we know they cant engage in full scale war against major groups in the south, they, just like other groups in Nigeria want to breathe too. Ijaws don't have the number or the capacity to give Nigeria hell, the only thing they have done so far is to cripple some flow stations that are located close to their homeland.

Ok lets assume we were at war with Ijaw nation and they managed to blow some pipelines then what? Its obvious they dont have the capacity to move out of their domain to attack the rest of us, even with some pipelines and flow station in flames we still would have some oil from other fields flowing.

My point exactly is for us to stop designating Ijaw as enemy minority group because you know how it will end - genocide. A politician in the north sometime ago made it clear he would love to have ND wiped out just for oil money. I'm not trying to defend GEJ because I've already lost respect for him, he has shown over and over that he doesn't have balls and, believe me, both Ijaw, Igbo, and to a lesser extend Yoruba might end up paying for GEJ's lack of big balls.

Before I digress more let me say that eventhough the story sounds plausible its still possible some truths are not yet out. Lets exercise some patience until we get all the facts because this is a security issue. Truth in Nigeria is almost nonexistent therefore, lets exercise some restraint before we kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Onlytruth(m): 5:29am On Feb 02, 2012
I have to continue believing that Jonathan means well. The fear is baseless.
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by koruji(m): 5:34am On Feb 02, 2012
The man is a true chameleon.

If you read the news back enough you would notice that this was one of the things he started planning along with the "bills" on  6-year term and indigene rights immediately after his inauguration.

I now believe that GEJ is going to try to be a sit-tight come 2015.
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by SamIkenna: 5:45am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth nwanne we dont have to live in the same country with yoruba and they dont have to live with us, but we can work side by side to cut ourselves out of this sinking ship. I donk like this online-cut-and-dry display of hate towards a group that has the potentials to be a great ally in this uncertain times. We have to be careful not to push a future friend into the hands of our agressor(s). Onlytruth my brother you are too smart and inteligent to make that comment. Yes you might have some funny feelings working with them because of what one or two have done but thats not to say the whole Yoruba group is guilty. Dont we have Arthur Nzeribe? maybe we should hate our Igboness like Dr Osuji the slowpoke because of one efulefu. I want to have a nation that I'm proud of and if the devil will help me get it then I will sign the dotted line faster than the speed of light. Nwanne keep up your good side because many people believe in your wisdom and pragmatism.
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Onlytruth(m): 5:52am On Feb 02, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Onlytruth nwanne we dont have to live in the same country with yoruba and they dont have to live with us, but we can work side by side to cut ourselves out of this sinking ship. I donk like this online-cut-and-dry display of hate towards a group that has the potentials to be a great ally in this uncertain times. We have to be careful not to push a future friend into the hands of our agressor(s). Onlytruth my brother you are too smart and inteligent to make that comment. Yes you might have some funny feelings working with them because of what one or two have done but thats not to say the whole Yoruba group is guilty. Dont we have Arthur Nzeribe? maybe we should hate our Igboness like Dr Osuji the slowpoke because of one efulefu. I want to have a nation that I'm proud of and if the devil will help me get it then I will sign the dotted line faster than the speed of light. Nwanne keep up your good side because many people believe in your wisdom and pragmatism.

My brother I've been here long enough to know what I'm saying; but I would indulge you for now. What I'm saying is deep, and if you need more information, please send me an email at ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com
Awo anaghi agba oso ehihie na nkiti.
ihe mere ede, oji bee nwii.
I won't say more here. Thanks. cool
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by bashr8: 5:53am On Feb 02, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

it seem you like being betrayed, keep romancing yorubas, we dont need them for anything, stay away from them for your own good. it is this mentality that is making you people invest our money outside igboland, you think everybody you meet on the road is trust worthy , the earlier you change that mentality the better , people like osuji are internal problems that can easily be handled.
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by NegroNtns(m): 6:00am On Feb 02, 2012
Before I digress more let me say that eventhough the story sounds plausible its still possible some truths are not yet out. Lets exercise some patience until we get all the facts because this is a security issue. Truth in Nigeria is almost nonexistent therefore, lets exercise some restraint before we kill a fly with a sledge hammer.

wha wait and get facts?? By the time facts are out its too late to reverse whatever action is needed to implement the plan. You are using the same wait and see attitude that Gej encouraged with boko haram.

There is no wait and see here, the outcome is a heavy cost to national security. Envision that Gej's private navy becomes true. What stops a Yoruba president in future from privatising air national guard for air space and border patrol? Would ibo or ijaw or hausa want Yoruba to be in charge of air space? Imagine Hausa president in future coming up with private army frontier guards. Do you want your borders or does Yoruba want its borders controled by Hausa?

If these future possibilities are scary, then Gej's idea is scary and should be killed in incubation. There is no wait and see!
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by SamIkenna: 6:13am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

I have to continue believing that Jonathan means well. The fear is baseless.

GEJ retired Ivy Okoronkwo because of what? to satisfy the north and that doesn't ring a bell to you? GEJ is scared of the core north and that's not right. He should not be scared of any group in Nigeria. Common sense and experience has taught me to be very very careful of men who are scared of their fellow men for no reason. Men who are uncomfortable or scared of their fellow men usually turn out to be serial killers, paedophiles, women beaters, or in house terror. Now which one is GEJ? You see - he is going to be an in-house terror plain and simple. He will become a terror to people of the south because hes scared of dealing with bad apples from the north. Sacking Igbo, SS, or Yoruba just to replace with core north tells me a lot about him. GEJ, up till now hasn't sacked all the generals that deployed the military in the airport during Yaradua saga yet he calls himself a man. I'm ashamed of him. GEJ cant be Ijaw, he acts so cowardly. He is begging Boko Haram to come out and have dinner when OBJ didn't even think twice before sacking Odi. If not for the death of Ironsi GEJ would have made Ironsi to the fourth power. All these years we waited for a short at the presidency - look at what we got, shame shame shame. He wants to be everybody's friend, really? Nigeria is a brutal place and a president should be wise and man enough to kick asses if need be. Dont sack your brothers to please with an implacable foe, its just garbage. Put your foot down! You are man for goodness sakes! I respected GEJ up to a point but right now hes just confused on what to do even as our people are being smoked like salmon in the Indian reservation. I know I will probably support him till the end because of sentiment, that's it - sentiment.
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by Onlytruth(m): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

wha   wait and get facts??   By the time facts are out its too late to reverse whatever action is needed to implement the plan.  You are using the same wait and see attitude that Gej encouraged with boko haram.  

There is no wait and see here, the outcome is a heavy cost to national security.  Envision that Gej's private navy becomes true.  What stops a Yoruba president in future from privatising air national guard for air space and border patrol?  Would ibo or ijaw or hausa want Yoruba to be in charge of air space?   Imagine Hausa president in future coming up with private army frontier guards.  Do you want your borders or does Yoruba want its borders controled by Hausa?  

If these future possibilities are scary, then Gej's idea is scary and should be killed in incubation.  There is no wait and see!

So you have shared all the military positions between yourself and your civil war allies.
I dey laff.
Y'all couldn't even meet your military quota in 1966. lol
When we Igbo start our own, we will have COMPLETE fighting force -navy, airforce, army and marines!  cool
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by hercules07: 6:14am On Feb 02, 2012
The idea will not see the light of day in the house neither will the navy be happy about it, expect it to be quashed, if not, expect the navy to go on bombing exercises for the fun of it.
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by htajz: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

wha wait and get facts?? By the time facts are out its too late to reverse whatever action is needed to implement the plan. You are using the same wait and see attitude that Gej encouraged with boko haram.

There is no wait and see here, the outcome is a heavy cost to national security. Envision that Gej's private navy becomes true. What stops a Yoruba president in future from privatising air national guard for air space and border patrol? Would ibo or ijaw or hausa want Yoruba to be in charge of air space? Imagine Hausa president in future coming up with private army frontier guards. Do you want your borders or does Yoruba want its borders controled by Hausa?

If these future possibilities are scary, then Gej's idea is scary and should be killed in incubation. There is no wait and see!
have you finished crying?
Re: Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of by NegroNtns(m): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2012
When we Igbo start our own, we will have COMPLETE fighting force -navy, airforce, army and marines!

I know you dont have political understanding. . . but let me donate a political wisdom to you right now. Onlytruth, whatever you had wanted to get but never got, whatever you dream of getting in future. . . .including Biafra, this is time to get it, under Gej! If ibo make mistake and lettheir opportunity for Biafra slip away when your man is in power, then Im afraid you can kiss that dream bye bye. So get your navy, army and air force and marines under Gej. Gej comes out. . . thats it! I give you that wisdom for free. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? / Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? / Atiku Abubakar & Estate Residents Dragged His UK Returnee Son For COVID 19 Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.