Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy (15967 Views)

2015 POLLS: Ex-militant BOYLOAF And Thug GANI ADAMS Hold Secret Meeting In Lagos / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy / Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by olawalebabs(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
The former militant now travels overseas inspecting training facilities on behalf of the Federal Government

For agreeing to drop his arms and join the amnesty programme of the Federal Government, Ebikabowei Victor Ben, aka Boyloaf, has become a Presidential envoy embarking on international inspection visits on behalf of the Federal Government.

As part of his visits, Boyloaf recently led a delegation to Rotterdam to inspect proposed venues for the training of former militants.

According to African Energy Intelligence, Boyloaf arrived in Rotterdam late January and has already visited Albelda College where government plans to train dozens of militants.

The training programme is part of the amnesty programme put in place by the Federal Government.

The programme, which began in 2009 under late President Umaru Yar’Adua allows for the training of former militants in the Niger Delta in various crafts relevant to the oil and gas industry.

The amnesty program is at present being coordinated by Kingsley Kuku, the special assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on Niger Delta affairs.

It is unclear why Boyloaf, who has no known professional qualifications, is leading presidential delegations on such visits; but sources say this is not the first time Mr. Ebikabowei would embark on such trip.

As a leader of a federal government delegation, not only does Boyloaf get estacodes and first class hotel reservations, he is also entitled to aides who accompany him on such trips.

Mr. Kuku could not be reached for comments while Presidential spokesman, Reuben Abati, did not return calls or respond to text messages sent to his telephone.
Boyloaf is not the only militant making money from government activities. The militants’ influence within the corridors of power can be seen at the Transcorp Hilton hotel in Abuja where some of them have permanent suites to themselves. The hotel, used by top government fuctionaries, diplomats and (international) businessmen, is one of the most expensive in Nigeria.
A report by NEXT Newspapers last year showed how another militant, Government Ekpemukpolo aka Tompolo was virtually handed control of a government agency, the Nigerian Maritime Safety and Administration Agency (NIMASA).

http://premiumtimesng.com/mobile/news/3645-former-militant-boyloaf-becomes-presidential-envoy.html
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Demdem(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
Jeez, a confirmed killer becomes a presidential envoy. Can only happen in Nigeria headed by a slowpoke.

olawalebab:

It is unclear why Boyloaf, who has no known professional qualifications, is leading presidential delegations on such visits; but sources say this is not the first time Mr. Ebikabowei would embark on such trip.

As a leader of a federal government delegation, not only does Boyloaf get estacodes and first class hotel reservations, he is also entitled to aides who accompany him on such trips.

Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by PointB: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^^
Perhaps you will be happier if his starts inspecting pipelines to kaduna refinery for bomb planting activities?

Or you prefer his boys running around atlas clove or visiting expatriates oil workers at nights?
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by TomFord: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
Is this the same boyloaf on nl?
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by olawalebabs(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
In Nigeria, the reward for crimefar outweight the punishment. when  an ex militant earns more than a graduate, there will continue to be crime. BHs are also waiting for their largess too.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by jimmysho(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
this is what boko haramites too want but can this happen when they are not threat to naija economy
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by homerac7: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
This nation has finally gone to dogs, these Ijaw guys r ruining It faster than ever. More unfortunately SE will never see anything wrong in ds retrogressive acts. I'm beginning to pray dt ds govt don't last till 2015, an intervention is paramount.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Demdem(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
PointB:

^^^^
Perhaps you will be happier if his starts inspecting pipelines to kaduna refinery for bomb planting activities?

Or you prefer his boys running around atlas clove or visiting expatriates oil workers at nights?

Whatever. he is a Killer. Peeps like him are suppose to be gnashing their teeth in Jail awaiting when they will be hanged. Will u have the boldness to tell the families of those who lost their breadwinners as a result of this criminal's rampage what u wrote up there? Remember these ones havent received justice till date and the bastard responsible is enjoying his life. Put ursef in their shoes o boy.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by PointB: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^^
We didn't hear you complain when Obj was sharing ND oil blocks to his SW and Northern cronies. We didn't complain then, why should we complain now. Besides when did the voice of SE started counting in Nigeria politics, I though we didn't matter.

bros stop dragging SE into every issue we never claimed to be owners of Nigeria. Right now we can afford to watch!
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
PointB:

^^^^
We didn't hear you complain when Obj was sharing ND oil blocks to his SW and Northern cronies. We didn't complain then, why should we complain now. Besides when did the voice of SE started counting in Nigeria politics, I though we didn't matter.

bros stop dragging SE into every issue we never claimed to be owners of Nigeria. Right now we can afford to watch!

Abegiii shut the fucck up if u have nothing to say. Let the retardeen also give such to his kinsmen like the bruce, Utomi etc and their likes (responsible peeps from SS), no yawa but not to [b]CONFIRMED KILLERS like Boyloaf. Definately SS has more responsible and qualified people to fill those positions
Abi, u be killer ursef undecided
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by jimmysho(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
it shall be well
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by PointB: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^
bro sharrap,
those boys are reformed militants and are as responsible as any of those you mentioned. The oil is mined in their creeks and they'll probably make more money from bunkering than from working with the president.

at any rate if you can't reconcile with the idea jump into an oil refinery. I won't mind having a part of you in my fuel tank.
grin
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by PointB: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^For demdem
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by OAM4J: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Demdem(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
PointB:

^^^
bro sharrap,
those boys are reformed militants and are as responsible as any of those you mentioned. The oil is mined in their creeks and they'll probably make more money from bunkering than from working with the president.

at any rate if  you can't reconcile with the idea jump into an oil refinery. I won't mind having a part of you in my fuel tank.
grin

IIdiot who is talking about those boys.
I am talking about BOYLOAF the KILLER. The former warlord and not his boys
Damn it, U are so dumb like the retardeen ur master
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by olawalebabs(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
Shallow way of reasoning, "because you did it,i can also do the same"
PointB:

^^^^

Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by PointB: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^
Demdem,
actually you are dumber
what is the difference btw Boyloaf and the other militant boys?

If die-hard and shameless criminals like tinubu and bankole can breath free air, why should a remorseful militant be punished?

like i said presido has made his call, there is a wet transformer for anyone who is not happy! If you prefer to jump into an oil refinery, that in itself is a very welcome idea!
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Demdem(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2012
PointB:

^^^
Demdem,
actually you are dumber
what is the difference btw Boyloaf and the other militant boys?

[s]If die-hard and shameless criminals like tinubu and bankole can breath free air, why should a remorseful militant be punished?

like i said presido has made his call, there is a wet transformer for anyone who is not happy! If you prefer to jump into an oil refinery, that in itself is a very welcome idea![/s]

None. they are all killers. i only reminded u about what the opening article focussed on which is BOYLOAF the Killer and not his boys. Remorseful my foot. tell that to the families of the victims who are yet to be granted justice or compensated. Abi u wan join them.
They all should be hanged and at worse because they are remorseful, it should be commuted to life imprisonment. is like ur dumb self telling me that all Remorse Bokoharamites should be rewarded. Are u crazy angry angry 
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
Wow. . . I wonder what must be going through the minds of the ND guys that refused to join militancy back then, preferring to go the peaceful route. How sad. . .
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by brainpulse: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
So he now abandons his people's struggle for emancipation, devlopment of the neglected areas to sit and eat with a short spoon with the devils. So all this killings of innocent people was for his personal lust with his people still left in the black creek.
A black man will always be a black man.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
Nothing do Boyloaf here at all.
Why should he not inspect training facilities in the Netherlands, after the debacle which resulted in militants being expelled over non-payment of fees in some other training institution in South Africa?

To those wey dey question whether ol' militant get qualifications; I say nah case of bad belle-ism grin

ABUJA, Dec 20, (THEWILL) - T[b]he Institute of Arts and Science of The Commonwealth University Belize, has awarded the Doctor of the University in Humanities to Mr. Ebikabowei Victor Ben (alias Boyloaf)[/b] for his contributions in Peace and Conflict Resolutions in Nigeria’s Niger Delta Region.

Source
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
Crime pays. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by atasteve: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
Okay o, only in Nigeria can things like this happen.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2012
sorry for my country,tribalism will kill us all,someone earllier said "what did u say when OBJ was doing same"
I weep for this country
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by babaowo: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
Let them occupy their resources ooo!!!
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Demdem(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
brainpulse:

So he now abandons his people's struggle for emancipation, devlopment of the neglected areas to sit and eat with a short spoon with the devils. So all this killings of innocent people was for his personal lust with his people still left in the black creek.
A black man will always be a black man.

I have always shouted it ever since that the emancipation these guys were talking about then was their various pockets, nothing more. Its true the ND region trully needs to be emancipated but these guys were simply fighting for their pockets. their people in their various creeks are still wallowing in abject poverty lacking basic neccesities of life in the midst of abundance. so pitiable. how i wish these crooks were flushed out forcefully then.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by brainpulse: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2012
In a society like this development  can not work. It is only in this country a police man robs you, u report the case to a station and you ended up labeled as an armed robber. If u r not allowed to pay for the crime you commit then criminal activities will not die and development will not increase.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by PointB: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Demdem
the real killers here are Obj, Tinubu, and Bankole.

while Obj not only physically massacre Odi, and Tiv people, he stole ND oil and share it out among his cronies, and drove the people to militancy! He did not stop there. He rubbed salt into the injuries by installing his cronies as governors all over the country to further destroy the people. Have you called for Obj head yet?

How about Tinubu who jumps from one crime to another? From identity theft to drug peddling to certificate forgery. Now imposing candidates, election rigging and Lagos state treasury looting is his forte as we speak? How many times have you called for his head? Have you not rather elevated this common criminal to Awo status? A leader of Yoruba people?

bankole? The less said of the young theif the better. I won't forget that Yoruba elders actual went to appeal on his behalf. Shamelessly.

the problem with some of you Yoruba two-faced treacherous poster is that you think you are smarter than the rest of Nigerians and no one see through your scheming. Always looking for who to bring down.

anyway, you have met your match in Ijaws, the rest of us will watch this unfold. And throw our weight to maintain the balance from tipping.

So if Obj, Tinubu and Bankole can half free, the least Boyloaf should get is ambassadorial position not some glorified errand boy position called envoy!
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by AjanleKoko: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
Na wa!
Boyloaf is a presidential aide, while maritime security has been outsourced to Tompolo.
And some people are busy justfifying it embarassed
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by olawalebabs(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^ That is the point we are making, justifying this is like justifying Boko Haram
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by jmaine: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
See as boyloaf be like better person  angry . . .with him pot belly like my own  grin
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by brainpulse: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
@PointB

Pls i beg to call you a dumb just for  your sentimental analyses on this issue. FCSake u doint justify another mans criminality because of the crime commited by another. Its unthinkable by the way u reasoned out this point. Pls sleep and re-boot. Everyman pays 4 his crime and no criminality be morally justified by any logical and reasonable being irrespective of the decaying system in the polity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners / Amaechi’s Confirmation, Formal Approval Of Corruption – PDP / Community Youths Dismantle Road Barrier In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.