Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser (6736 Views)

Ex-nigerian Presidential Adviser Pleads Innocent To Embezzling $2.1b, Implicates / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Boyoorisha: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
Jonathan And Atiku Reconcile As Atiku Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser

President Jonathan and former Vice President and rival of the president for the 2011 PDP Presidential ticket,  Atiku  Abubakar, appear to be on the path toward reconciliation as President Jonathan appoints Senator Ben Obi, Mr. Atiku's running mate in the 2007 election and his Campaign
Director General during his 2011 Presidential bid as one of his Special Advisers, a cabinet level position.

Senator Obi who is a confidante of Atiku Abubakar was sworn in yesterday at about 1pm in the council chambers of the Presidential Villa as Special Adviser to the President on Inter-Party Affairs. He was sworn in along with Dr Mariam Ali, who was sworn in as Special Adviser to the President on Inter-governmental Affairs.

Others sworn in with Obi and Mayiam Ali who incidentally os wife of the garrulous and abrasive former PDP chairman under Obasanjo who lost her senatorial race to Senator Patrick Osakwe of Delta state in 2007 are Ahmed Gulak, sworn in as Political Adviser to the President and Professor Tamunopriye Agiobenebo sworn in as Adviser on Economic Matters (Vice President’s Office).

With this reconciliation move, the stage is set for Atiku Abubakar to begin to expand his influence in the present administration given that the deputy speaker, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, is a dyed in the wool Atiku man.

Given that a number of Atiku's men have found their waybinto sensitive positions in the current set up, many are of the opinion that the chances of Atiku Abubakar in the Presidential race for 2015 are brightening. This is even as the front runner for the PDP chairmanship position, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, is from Adamawa the home state of Atiku Abubakar.

All these seemingly unconnected happenings in the political arena that appear to favour Atiku Abubakar are not mere happenstances if you know and or study the personality and politics of the Turakin Adamawa.
http://thestreetjournal.org/2011/11/atiku%E2%80%99s-running-mate-shifts-camp-becomes-presidential-aide/
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Boyoorisha: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
GEJ and ATIKU collabo!
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by mbulela: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
the more things change, the more they remain the same.
Is this the fresh air we were promised?
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by kokoA(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
And the recycling continues sad sad sad Its a pity!
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Vicrobor(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
mbulela:

Is this the fresh air we were promised?
This is the fres air
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Chyz2: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
What a dummy.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by jason123: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
Well done GEJ!!! We dey enjoy your regime jare! cheesy wink
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by ochukoccna: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
Vicrobor:

This is the fres air
ROFLCOPTER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by ochukoccna: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
kokoA:

And the recycling continues sad sad sad Its a pity!
I've always stated that Atiku is a political prosti-tute tongue tongue tongue tongue
He just concretized it further that he's an AGIP advocate cool cool cool
No balls, No principles undecided undecided undecided

What's with this spam bot thingie
Political prosti-tute sounds better than political love peddler now! grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by circus: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
I agree Atiku to be a political prostitute but its all Naija politicians where anybody can move frim 1 party to anoda.On Atiku and GEJ collabo,nofin good is coming out ofd it that corruption as usual
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
Dont mean to pressurize beaf, but gosh, I'd love to read his opinion on this one tongue
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by seanet02: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
Fresh Air
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
This is the Fresh airrr we were promised same of the same
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by jmaine: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
Didn't Atiku fly the Flag of the ACN with the full support of Emperror Tinubu . . . . talk about faint memories from my fellow bruvs . . . . Atiku is a savvy business minded politician . . .he doesn't mind visiting hell to make peace with perceived political opponents . . .The bobo no get time . . .where the power is . . .Atiku simply goes there
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Rhino5dm: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
Can he do without them?

All hail Ratardinho and his fresh air mantra!!!
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by aljharem3: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
jmaine:

Didn't Atiku fly the Flag of the ACN with the full support of Emperror Tinubu . . . . talk about faint memories from my fellow bruvs . . . . Atiku is a savvy business minded politician . . .he doesn't mind visiting hell to make peace with perceived political opponents . . .The bobo no get time . . .where the power is . . .Atiku simply goes there
and GEJ too dragged him closer abi ?

someone that is not even popular in the North-east not to talk of Nigeria,[size=13pt] I wonder what Gej and A-Ti-Ku would be discussing about

May be how to share the money generated from removal of fuel subsidy Next Year
[/size]
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by aljharem3: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
I am still waiting for beaf to defend his infallible leader, THE PERFECT Leader GEJ

I am sure he is cooking something to tell Mumus on Nl like Point B aka ezeuche the BIGOT and co grin grin grin

the yorubas say orisirishi. Na wa o. Well beaf I feel you, I mean you are just doing you job at the end of the day even if it means it would kill every single Nigerian and leave you and Gej to enjoy government money, Yes you would do it.

Tell me about your house in Abuja smiley
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
Atiku just confirms to us that pdp is a cult and blood is thicker than water.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by PointB: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
Let me congratulate Senator Ben Obi for this appointment.

I hope he uses this opportunity to help the President navigate better the thorny political terrain of Nigeria for the good of the Nigeria people.

Congratulation too Mayiam Ali.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by doctokwus: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
We were so used to breathing FOUL AIR that when a small wind blew,we perceived the flatus from our ANUS-ES to b d FRESH AIR we had been praying for.Recent happenings av just showed us that it may take a long while b4 our noses can distinguish btw fresh and foul air
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by PointB: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
The best way to destroy your enemy is to make him your friend. - by Lincoln, Abraham.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Rhino5dm: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2011
Atiku. . , . . . . . . .suppose to be in jail grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
PointB:

The best way to destroy your enemy is to make him your friend. - by Lincoln, Abraham.
This is naija politics,everybody is out to protect their pockets !
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by jmaine: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
alj_harem:

and GEJ too dragged him closer abi ?

someone that is not even popular in the North-east not to talk of Nigeria,[size=13pt] I wonder what Gej and A-Ti-Ku would be discussing about

May be how to share the money generated from removal of fuel subsidy Next Year
[/size]

Bros Forget long story . . .they are all in the same party and dancing with the enemy is part of the game . . .OBJ, IBB and Atiku know better . . .
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by PointB: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
Boyoorisha:

Given that a number of Atiku's men have found their waybinto sensitive positions in the current set up, many are of the opinion that the chances of A[b]tiku Abubakar in the Presidential race for 2015 are brightening.[/b] This is even as the front runner for the PDP chairmanship position, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, is from Adamawa the home state of Atiku Abubakar.

All these seemingly unconnected happenings in the political arena that appear to favour Atiku Abubakar are not mere happenstances if you know and or study the personality and politics of the Turakin Adamawa.

I hope Atiku wins the nomination of his 'party'. He will win a landslide in SW, SS, SE, NC, NE, NW!  grin grin grin
2015 will be fun to watch, especially, if you are on the sideline like my erudite friends, and colleagues from SW.  grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi be ko?  wink wink
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by PointB: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

This is naija politics,everybody is out to protect their pockets !

Even then how else can you know what your enemies are thinking? wink cheesy grin
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
PointB:

Even then how else can you know what your enemies are thinking? wink cheesy grin
Sometimes by sending conduct of bureau to oppress them ? Just like tinubu ! Will jonathan ever keep him closer ?
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by kabba7(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2011
AAA. is among the founding leaders {infact leader at a point}of what today is called pdp, OBJ was serving Prisoner a well deserved term in yola prison,GEJ was nowhere in sight, one might not agree with him totally he however is not a junior member by any standard.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by PointB: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Sometimes by sending conduct of bureau to oppress them ? Just like tinubu ! Will jonathan ever keep him closer ?

I see. So that you can call him - tyrant! grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by aljharem3: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
jmaine:

Bros Forget long story . . .they are all in the same party and dancing with the enemy is part of the game . . .OBJ, IBB and Atiku know better . . .

you forgot GEJ

is that not biased ?
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by PointB: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
alj_harem:

you forgot GEJ

is that not biased ?

Jason keep quiet there. What is your problem with GEJ, is it because he defeated the bigot Buhari at the polls?
Go and seat down jason, you have no point here.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by aljharem3: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
PointB:

Jason keep quiet there. What is your problem with GEJ, is it because he defeated the bigot Buhari at the polls?
Go and seat down jason, you have no point here.

lol stop this silly act, u know u are ezeuche grin grin grin

I have no problem with GEJ only the friends he keeps around him. eg OBJ and ATIKU

that is why I asked, where is GEJ name in what Jmaine posted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electoral Act Amendment Won’t Guarantee Free Polls – INEC / Soludo And His Anambra Governorship Aspiration! / Courtesy Sanusi, Nigeria Shines At Global Cfa Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.