Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. (1118 Views)

Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo / World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva / Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by nduchucks: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
Let us show that we are not all noicemakers on the internet. I call upon the proud people who consider Ikemba a hero to petition their reps to introduce a bill which will make February 3rd a public holiday in honour of Ikemba.

If you supporters can't do this much then you may consider yourselves worthless. I had to be firm with you people, make una no vex.

Eze gurugburu of NL, if you cannot start a petition to accomplish my suggestion, I will no longer address you as Eze. olodo
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by Akanbiedu(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
There goes Nairaland's most sophisticated chameleon.
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by nduchucks: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

There goes Nairaland's most sophisticated chameleon.

Well, what is your position. I promise, I no go beat you.
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by Akanbiedu(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Well, what is your position. I promise, I no go beat you.

Ori aja e o gberu.

Position on what? ode.
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by FASTLINK1: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sorry ooh OP,

Why February 3rd?
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by nduchucks: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
FAST-LINK:

Sorry ooh OP,

Why February 3rd?

The great Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu (Eze Igbo Gburugburu)will be buried February 3rd.
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by Rossikk(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
Honour Ojukwu for trying to break up the country?

That's funny. grin grin grin
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by Akanbiedu(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
Rossikk:

Especially coming from a chameleon that wants to keep Nigeria one. check his signature "TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE!!"
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by nduchucks: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Especially coming from a chameleon that wants to keep Nigeria one. check his signature "TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE!!"

None of what you wrote above can take anything away from Ojukwu. olodo
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by seenoevil1: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2012
Rossikk:

Ape ! Was he trying to break up the country or bring his people back to their region since other Nigerian region were violently hostile to them and the nation and its leadership decided to turn a blind eye .
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by NegroNtns(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
Repeat. . . . Trying to break up the country!!
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by ekwynwa: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
the name Igbo chase some people in their dreams
well it expected grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by cfours: 1:25am On Feb 05, 2012
stupidity at its height.
go to other countries to see the standard treatment reserved for national traitors.

Rossikk:

That's funny.  grin grin grin

it's beyond comical.
can we ever trust an igbo to become Nigerian president like this?
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by Ojiofor: 2:16am On Feb 05, 2012
Never trust an Igbo to become president?well well, criminals like Obasanjo will continue to rule over u.
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by cfours: 2:25am On Feb 05, 2012
I asked a question. can we trust an igbo to be president?
especially with the possibility that he could be a closet biafran. only God knows what their agenda is for this country. Imagine this topic for example!
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by Ojiofor: 3:23am On Feb 05, 2012
The same questions u were asking if an Igbo can be trusted to head nigeria army,today an Igbo is COAS heaven have not fallen so keep waiting for answer.
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by bashr8: 4:06am On Feb 05, 2012
c.fours:

I asked a question. can we trust an igbo to be president?
especially with the possibility that he could be a closet biafran. only God knows what their agenda is for this country. Imagine this topic for example!

only God knows what your gaining from you nigerian cesspit even though the igbos are better off than all of you in the nigerian cesspit , keep wondering.
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by cfours: 4:18am On Feb 05, 2012
Ojiofor:

The same questions u were asking if an Igbo can be trusted to head nigeria army,today an Igbo is COAS heaven have not fallen so keep waiting for answer.

ok. Just imagine if this igbo COAS supported a bill to create a Ojukwu national holiday. won't his allegiance to the Nigerian national government be questioned?
I know not all igbos are pro-biafra. but from all these threads on nairaland, I am starting to feel that many igbos are closet biafrans. don't know if I can trust many of them.
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by EkoIle1: 4:25am On Feb 05, 2012
OP, thanks for the weak and lame comedy.
Re: February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. by BlackPikiN(m): 4:49am On Feb 05, 2012
c.fours:

ok. Just imagine if this igbo COAS supported a bill to create a Ojukwu national holiday. won't his allegiance to the Nigerian national government be questioned?
I know not all igbos are pro-biafra. but from all these threads on nairaland, I am starting to feel that many igbos are closet biafrans.  don't know if I can trust many of them.

Who the f0rk cares about your trust?
Abeg swallow your yeye pride and disgusting trust attention.

Igbos remains the only ethnic group who would stand with you till the end.
What trust can be better than that?

(1) (Reply)

. / Video Of The Car Explosion At Rumuokoro Port Harcourt / Naval Officials Brutalise Traffic Officers, Teargas Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.