Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,542 members, 7,843,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ex BOKO HARAM Leader, now converted to the Christian, Fingers IBB and others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex BOKO HARAM Leader, now converted to the Christian, Fingers IBB and others (9756 Views)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christian. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Sponsor / Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex BOKO HARAM Leader, now converted to the Christian, Fingers IBB and others by MeAboki(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
Have no time to read the full extract, just a few sentences was enough to tell me that it is a cock-n-bull story, a lengthy fabrication designed malign Islam and northern leaders.

First of all, there is no Abubakar Gumi Sch of Arabic Studies in Kano (I should know because I live in Kano) and even if it does exist it wouldn't be the kind you would find almajiri attending because almajiris are not tutored in formal institutions of the kind mentioned.

Secondly, none of the Emir of Kano's many sons ever converted to Christianity, if it actually happened then it would have been one of the biggest scoop for Nigerian Christian community (who dominate the country's media) and would no doubt be milking it for maximum publicity throughout all the media houses.

Lastly, if indeed he had documented evidence of the involvement of those he mentioned why then hasn't he handed it over the press for publication and also why hasn't he handed it over to the relevant authorities for the prosecution of these ppl; his failure to do so should suggest that he is in fact a traitor to the nation and should therefore be arrested for withholding vital information bordering on national security.

The real enemies of this country are slowly exposing themselves, foolish ppl. angry
Re: Ex BOKO HARAM Leader, now converted to the Christian, Fingers IBB and others by bakila: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
@ Dede "I hate Jesus" complately give the liar away as not a muslim and someone who has not know islam for 4 days which support that contention some of the evil is carried out by non muslim to give Islam a bad name. In fact I the handiwork of GEJ people to make Northern politicians of Note i.e TURAKI who contested with GEJ unmarketable. Check the names they are all like yours. Dantala, Maigari, Danlami,qaqa, baba. Dede is in one of them. Come to think of it Shiek Gummi died 18 years ago. INDEED NEVER A DULL MOMENT on NL.
Re: Ex BOKO HARAM Leader, now converted to the Christian, Fingers IBB and others by bakila: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
Oh boy! You know the security situation has gone to the point that women are not allowed to enter churches for worship with their bags. People dont go to report cases or visit police station and you say that covetous, self aggrandising, corrupt, unpopuler and lily livered leaders in the north should speak against boko haram. ROFL if we are not using ficitious name the post on this thread would have been may be just 5.
Re: Ex BOKO HARAM Leader, now converted to the Christian, Fingers IBB and others by lucillia90: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2012
I just hope they wont take their terrorism to the extent that they will start bombing aircraft and planes
Re: Ex BOKO HARAM Leader, now converted to the Christian, Fingers IBB and others by jamace(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2012
There is no doubt that govt itself has been bokoharamised looking at how serious issues are swept under the carpet with the speed of light. I tire for this country. angry sad sad
Re: Ex BOKO HARAM Leader, now converted to the Christian, Fingers IBB and others by Dawdy(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2012
Chei! How can a Muslim says "I hate Jesus"? Let alone persecution, christians ure desperate!
The fact that we dont believe he is God or son of God doesn't mean that we hate him, is just that u people hate the truth.
Re: Ex BOKO HARAM Leader, now converted to the Christian, Fingers IBB and others by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 04, 2012
^^ like it or not Ibb is behind terrorism in one way or the other.
If you believe Jesus was a prophet sent by God,and you refuse to accept his message,then you have been sincerely deceived.
Re: Ex BOKO HARAM Leader, now converted to the Christian, Fingers IBB and others by SinceritytoU: 1:37am On Feb 05, 2012
You said "you had now have Jesus Christ that you hated and persecuted for 44 years"
This shows that, you were not muslim!!! Because a muslim must have blieve in all Prophets of Allah, right from Prophet Adam Peace be upon him down to Prophet Isah (Jesus) Peace be upon him, down to Muhammad Peace be upon him; before you become true muslim and before you enter paradise!!!
The issue of "Islamic Banking and Islamising Nigeria" as you are saying, all these are Christians words being spreading in order to cause problems in our Country, we saw how Nigerian Christians responded bitterly to Islamic Banking now you are still insisting on your hatred on Islamic Banking which is completely wrong!!!
Hatred that Nothern Christians show over our Nothern Leaders(muslims), is not only the time you started! You are just trying to tell us that, you are originally Christian, pretending being a muslim!
You said you are the" founding member of the Jamaatul Ahlulsunna wal Liddawati wal Jihad" Let me tell you, we muslims do not have this group all over Nigeria! We were aware that Some bad Nigerians were sponsoring some Christians to Southern Sudan where christians dominated and some other Arabic Speaking Countries to learn the Arabic language and comeback pretending being muslims!!! So, we Nigerians have to wake up and understand what is going on, and know the anemies of the nation!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign / Sacked APC Senator, Joel-Onowakpo Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict / Customs Lost N1.3tn To Buhari’s Waivers – CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.