Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation (6400 Views)

Delta Okays N37.3bn For Osubi Airstrip Upgrade / Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House / Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by honeric01(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
Just N1.3BN? too small jare. angry
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by nasty45(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
Wetin apn?chai ds guys na flies n mosquitoes for africa una wan kill.NDDC I HAIL O.DS ONE NA DESIGNERS FUMIGATION.gucci FUMIGANTS
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
this guys are pathetic! Why not engage the NDDC in research? Anyway, d president 'll soon be my padi
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by DisGuy: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
all these bloody figures sef ahaha na wetin sef!!
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by gokuu(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
Jesus! Mary!! Joseph!!! This is definitely not Fresh Air.
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2012
Fresh airr
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by kim77: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
I know everyday is for the thief one day is for the owner of the house.

I think we should give credit to GEJ here , though his government is corrupt too. All the fraudulent revelations we are seeing lately has been on since time immemorial , but they were shielded away from the public domain., Now we get to know how these rogue milk our common wealth. I wish the January protest was anchor on corruption. I could remember 3 or 4years ago , before your ministry budget is passed you must drop 'something' at lease Ghana must go bags must change hands , least we forget one minister of education was sacked by obasanjo administration because he was caught in the act. SO NO BE TODAY. Some of these ministries and parastatals inflate their budget to cover cost of Ghana must go bags that has exchanged hands to lobby the Senate/Reps to pass their budget. ITS ALL ABOUT CORRUPTION, ITS FROM THE TOP TO LGA,
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by swintiney: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
shey be naija don talk to kill and divide, make their militant glorified leaders
continue the blind support of their corrupt leaders until 2015, when them go finish
eating their birth right in the name of looting. If lagos dey develop with the small wen
them get, nddc go they loot, later them go begin do militancy.

Niger Deltans, I hail o!
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by Vansnickers: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
Those must be some really BIG Rats. tongue tongue
Okay seriously this is Sad, but it's not New in Nigeria.
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by logica(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
Damn, they must have MILITANT sized pests in their offices. cheesy I can just imagine. It's not easy to kill pests like Boyloaf, etc.
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by moremi2008(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
A completely dysfunctional kleptocracy! Nigerians are the biggest fools on this planet.
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by kizito96(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
This is ridiculous
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by bigsean(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
Wetin? 9ja politicians, them to do, haaba!!!
Even if the NDDC building is located in the Amazon jungle, infested with an assortment of reptiles (anaconda and the likes) it will not take 1.3billion naira to fumigate the place now.
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by ogb5(m): 1:54am On Feb 04, 2012
this story is meant to wipe up sentiments against the nddc.
the story is carefully crafted to look as if the 1.3billion is meant for just one office complex. nddc has offices in all the 9 nddc states and in abuja.

there is gross corruption in presidency and in the legislature. these two arms of govt needs to be cleansed. focus has always been on state govs, at the federal level the steal in hundreds of billions.

The nddc budget was obviously inflated with regards to recurrent expenditure yet the senate passed the budget, infact the senate even increased the nddc budget before passing it.

why will the senate that is supposed to represent all nigerians inflate an already inflated budget if not so that the can get their share when the budget is released.

one day something will surely give and those who are entrusted with the commonwealth of nigerians will be called to question.
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by moremi2008(m): 2:39am On Feb 04, 2012
ogb5:

this story is meant to wipe up sentiments against the nddc.
the story is carefully crafted to look as if the 1.3billion is meant for just one office complex. nddc has offices in all the 9 nddc states and in abuja.

there is gross corruption in presidency and in the legislature. these two arms of govt needs to be cleansed. focus has always been on state govs, at the federal level the steal in hundreds of billions.

The nddc budget was obviously inflated with regards to recurrent expenditure yet the senate passed the budget, infact the senate even increased the nddc budget before passing it.

why will the senate that is supposed to represent all nigerians inflate an already inflated budget if not so that the can get their share when the budget is released.

one day something will surely give and those who are entrusted with the commonwealth of nigerians will be called to question.

Thief thief! Even if you fumigate all 10 offices once a month @ N1+ million a pop, you can't spend more than N150 million for the entire year, maximum!
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by Kobojunkie: 3:25am On Feb 04, 2012
[size=16pt]ye kpa ri kpa!!![/size]

wetin dem dey fumigate? Gucci Bugs? Missoni Termites?
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by yokiti: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
How many Anaconda specie of snakes are they intending to kill?
My country wont stop suprising me.
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by Shadyswag(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
Haba Naija 1.3bn for fumigation!later dem go dey borrow money.mtcheww cry
Re: Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation by GSyntax(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
I thought they said we do not have enough money to run government, hence the need to remove the subsidy on fuel. This is how they squander the same money they have taken from you and I in the name of subsidy removal and looting of our proceeds from crude oil.

The corruption is so gross that you wonder whether the stupid Senate/House that passed the budget are living blind morons! So sad, people!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood / Ogun Sets Date To Open Four New Fire Stations / SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks Presidential Panel To Probe Corruption In NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.