Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

In Need Of Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Someone (949 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Someone by ps1(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2007
hey all this is p-s,probably new to the land, i need a friend,partnerand a love someone i could call mine, no jokes involved,i get serious when it come to issues that concerns the heart, holla back if u got wht it takes,
Re: In Need Of Someone by adekennis(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2007
Na wetin you con do for here be dat abi!?
new comer, ole grin grin

eh!ehh! he dey seriously hunt for girls oo!! shocked shocked
Re: In Need Of Someone by zignorr(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2007
ol boy, don't be discouraged! grin

Goodluck! cheesy grin grin
Re: In Need Of Someone by pejubaby(f): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2007
Adekennis!

Allow the guy be now. Everybody with him own motive of joinning the Nairalander forum

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Someone by niceuzor: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2007
pejubaby:

Adekennis!

Allow the guy be now. Everybody with him own motive of joinning the Nairalander forum
. . . i concur!!! and what about you? wink do you need * lipsrsealed * " nothing oh"

(1) (Reply)

Trust Of A Girl / This Thing Called Love / Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.