Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! (12078 Views)

Please Advice. I Prefer Giving My Tithe To My Parent Because They Need It More / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) / The Firstfruit Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! by Azibalua(f): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

Paying first fruits, tithes and offerings to church do not apply to us today cos we live under grace and not under the law. We live in the new testament, not in the old testament.
For detail on how and why such dont apply to us go to: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-863724.0.html
With all the teachings supplied thru earlier post I believe it should be obvious to you that tithes and first fruits are spiritual principles that pre exist the law,and so has nothing to do with the law neither with it's being abolished.
Re: Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! by Enigma(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2012
"The voice is Jacob's voice but the hands are the hands of Esau."   wink  cheesy

cool
Re: Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! by BERNIMOORE: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2012
Quote from Azibalua

With all the teachings supplied thru earlier post I believe it should be obvious to you that tithes and first fruits are spiritual principles that pre exist the law,and so has nothing to do with the law neither with it's being abolished.

PLS CAN YOU KINDLY SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM WITH BIBLE VERSES THAT; tithes and first fruits are spiritual principles that pre exist the law,and so has nothing to do with the law neither with it's being abolished.

AND PLEASE YOU MUST SUSTAIN YOUR CLAIM THAT ''IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LAW, AND SO NOT ABOLISHED''

PLS I CANT WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU. IT WILL BE EXITING,

WAITING PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE.
Re: Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! by mabell: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2012
@ poster,
i'm giving my first fruits in dollars and all my givings in this dollar this year
whoever wan faint make im faint grin
Re: Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! by FXKing2012(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2012
mabell:

@ poster,
i'm giving my first fruits in dollars and all my givings in this dollar this year
whoever wan faint make im faint grin
I know people who dont pay tithes/first fruits and they get mightily blessed on a daily basis cos they give to the poor and for the work of the kingdom. Whoever wan faint fit go faint!

Azibalua:

Pls support ur claim with Bible passages, dont come here to spill nonsense. Read Matt 23:23.
Jesus never advocated it neither did any of the apostles. Even the early church did not practice it. So on what basis shld I do it?
Give to the needy and to support the work of God and you will be greatly blessed cos that is what is written in the Bible.
Re: Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! by OmoPastor(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ mabell
whoever wan faint make im faint

this is inspiring as well hilarious grin grin grin

i receive it too. anyone one way wan die make he die or at least hug the transformer closest to his house grin grin grin
Re: Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! by PastorKun(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^^
Utterances of claimed christians; very sad.
Re: Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! by OmoPastor(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
@pastor kun
Utterances of claimed christians; very sad.

and you are who undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exposition Of The Occult Prophets And Healers In The Organizational Churches / Bishop David Oyedepo , Wf Kumuyi And Enock Adeboye Occultic Exposision / The Internet Has Become A Church For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.