Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? (4801 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 04, 2012
Me cant o, enough yams already in the market, i dont need a living yam, neither do i need a girl with hinged body on mosquito legs  lol  undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Killz3(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2012
Which kain leg you get first? cheesy
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2012
I like 'em slim and tall.
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2012
~Killz~:

Which kain leg you get first? cheesy

Sexy legs, between a lot of girls on nairaland have yam legs, no need to mention their names, only one i have seen that have mosquito leg and a very large head, calling her head big is understatment
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Killz3(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2012
odiaero:

Sexy legs, between a lot of girls on nairaland have yam legs, no need to mention their names, only one i have seen that have mosquito leg and a very large head, calling her head big is understatment

Mention names na! let's see if some forming here will stop! grin
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Sijo01(f): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2012
Wat's Yam & Mosquito legs?
lemi guess, yam & mosquito ar attached 2d legs.
undecided undecided

Op, clarify plz.
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Mynd44: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2012
NL is getting annoying
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by slimyem: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2012
smh@thread
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2012
~Killz~:

Mention names na! let's see if some forming here will stop! grin

Ok, Solve the Puzzle, the one with mosquito legs claim to resides in finland, and she has a very large head, i no call name o
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2012
odiaero:

Agbaya I see lefulefu and 190 don pass dier syndrome to u cheesy grin cheesy

Pls name d person,I dey come make I go order Henessey for Nl bar cheesy
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2012
^^ Go and solve that puzzle above tongue
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Killz3(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2012
odiaero:

Ok, Solve the Puzzle, the one with mosquito legs claim to resides in finland, and she has a very large head, i no call name o
Laff haff set my yansh on fire! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That must B[/b]e [b]A [b]B[/b]alloon h[b]E[/b]ad from the way you just elongated the description! grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Mynd44: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2012
*hisses*
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2012
Mynd_44:

*hisses*

You need attention? now u have one, pack well abeg

~Killz~:

Laff haff set my yansh on fire! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That must B[/b]e [b]A [b]B[/b]alloon h[b]E[/b]ad from the way you just elongated the description! grin grin grin grin

Her large head is shaped from neck to hair in a divergent way
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Killz3(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2012
odiaero:

[size=15pt]Her large head is shaped from neck to hair in a divergent way[/size]
Pls, could you be more explicit? I dont understand the tangential, nor the parabolic trajectory you are trying to descend from! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2012
^^ Am trying to solve 30% of the puzzle for u, finish the rest
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2012
Una don kolo ooo Lwkmdddd!!

Jayboogieeeeee were art thou oooooooo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by chillaz(f): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2012
some thread needz to be recycled into proper use! undecided embarassed
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2012
^^ Are u with yam legs, why u dey vex?
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Killz3(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2012
I know the legs have a curvaceous "bowish" tendency. . . but i'm yet to see a mosquito with bow legs! What do you think is the matter in her own case? Pls advise!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Mynd44: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2012
I wonder how people just wake up and create nonsense and call it a thread
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by denzel2009: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2012
odiaero:

Me cant o, enough yams already in the market, i dont need a living yam, neither do i need a girl with hinged body on mosquito legs  lol  undecided

you are not exactly God's gift to women with your owl eyes too.
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2012
denzel2009:

Do u mean ur own eyes or ur owl eyes?
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by slimyem: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2012
Mynd_44:

I wonder how people just wake up and create nonsense and call it a thread
i'm wondering with you. angry
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2012
denzel2009:

Wa gbayiii,slumber party for u next weekend grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Tosinville(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2012
Odiaero
ur nyansh dia, u fit create person?
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Mynd44: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2012
Bro wadup
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2012
Tosinville:

Odiaero
ur nyansh dia, u fit create person?
^^ Brother u too get yam legs?  grin  between i mean the yam legs that is the results on putting on high shoes
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by Tosinville(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2012
^^I look like person wey get one?nonsense!

hey Mr.mynd, am good, u?
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by MrResource(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2012
why do you keep saying 'between' bro? undecided

Btw= by the way = between
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by honeric01(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2012
Why always me? Yme? undecided
Re: Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? by denzel2009: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2012
odiaero:

Do u mean ur own eyes or ur owl eyes?

This guy is so crass! You've got owl eyes and the retarddded 15-strand biabia.

Idowuogbo:

Wa gbayiii,slumber party for u next weekend grin grin kiss kiss

Your head dey there jare paddy mi. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? / Non-Igbo Guys: Do You Avoid Marrying Igbo Girls? / Why Women Want Bigger Bums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.