Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Adamawa Guber Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Guber Election (15953 Views)

INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal / APC Replaces Oshiomhole As Head Of Committee To Conduct Bayelsa Guber Primary / ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Guber Election by yinchar(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2012
Oh my GOD, some people are still voting for PDP?, lord have mercy, when will Nigerians learn, that nothing good can come out of PDP.
Re: Adamawa Guber Election by jolamos01(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2012
PDP is the most richest,corrupt,non performing plotical part in Nigeria.May God minister to the lost souls electorate.I don't really blame some electorate because most of them believes in token bribery.
Re: Adamawa Guber Election by Funkymallam(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2012
Re: Adamawa Guber Election by unphilaz(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2012
i would have wished maruwa play like cpc in nasarawa governor did work above religious line to dislodge the former governor. sai TAAL
Re: Adamawa Guber Election by seunlayi(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2012
pdp had just be declared the winner

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Guber Election by seunlayi(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2012
i expect acn to come out with their usual reaction cool

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Guber Election by Pk001(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2012
Pk001:

Now it is PDP vs ACN.  But I think PDP will win with a narrow margin.

ACN actaully lost it by introducing religion.
All fingers crossed.

Final results As I predicted and and also confirmed by Inec

PDP-302,953
ACN-241,023
CPC-107,543

Had it ACN concentrated on politics rather than religion, they could have won. PDP won becuse both christians and muslims supported them in 50-50 ratio, whereas 90% of ACN voters where all xtians.

CPC where actually decison makers, because they siphoned votes from both ACN and PDP

CPC is actually seen as a muslim party in the state, but the Xtians that voted for CPC, did that based on the integrity of Marwa as a person.

The major challenge PDP had was inability of the incumbent governor to pay the workers salaries, and that actually reduce the popularity of the party.

I hope governor elect would do something positive soonest concerning the civil servants in the state

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr / Jimoh Ibrahim: APC Won't Know What Hit Them When I Win Ondo / Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.