Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? (1213 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by nice4life: 3:05am On Feb 05, 2012
??
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2012
They don't quit sha.
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Mynd44: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2012
I don't go about asking for other people's numbers. I have not even finished calling those on my phone
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by zoomman(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2012
As many times as u lyk.its all abt knwn wat u rili want nd ow 2 get it
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2012
Until her bf gives u a slap, or wen she gives u the number The choice is urs.
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Killz3(m): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2012
Once!
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2012
One, two, and max. of three times if she's is still proven stuborn then she's not worth it, she can take her high standard to hell
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by 1stKlass(f): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
I'm not a guy, but if a guy asks for my number more than once, then there was a reason he wasn't given it the first time,

Move on my friend, don't embarrass yourself for any girl.
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by slimyem: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2012
once is just okay.
The sencond time will just make you sound desperate,
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
Mynd_44:

I don't go about asking for other people's numbers. I have not even finished calling those on my phone

See dis wan feeling like a Don dada , abegg shifttttttttt grin grin grin grin grin

@op

Open ur ears and listen to Bado, as omo oro do it till she paras dats d only way forward wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Funkymallam(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2012
Once!
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by tellwisdom: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
I asked, if they refuse. I slap them and i go my way #Foolish naija gurls angry angry
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Mynd44: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
Normalcy has left you
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Acidosis(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
untill you get it sir
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
3rice angry
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

See dis wan feeling like a Don dada , abegg shifttttttttt grin
I no dey get credit na. How I go call am if I collect her number
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
^Ur solution is simple if u no get money no toast babe. grin
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2012
I think that is for broke ass guys
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by tellwisdom: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
True talks brov; But you are broke now embarassed embarassed. How did you knw this?? sad
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2012
Am too broke that i can afford to lease a yacht for a year in dubai tongue
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by tellwisdom: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2012
grin grin Bros bone jor. I no be woman # No catch me MUGU sad
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by MrsChima1(f): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2012
Some men don't like rejection. They should learn to accept No.
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
tellwisdom:

grin grin Bros bone jor. I no be woman # No catch me MUGU sad
^^ Lol, i thought u want to know how broke i am  cheesy
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by tellwisdom: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2012
Mmshew chima is already falling for you grin grin. That scope of urs works oo shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by MrsChima1(f): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2012
tellwisdom:

Mmshew chima is already falling for you grin grin. That scope of urs works oo shocked shocked cheesy

You must confused me with dumb girls that you seems to attract frequently and unlike the chicks you mingle with I have extremely HIGH SELF ESTEEM. wink I detest whining and begging men.

You better ask somebody.
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by tellwisdom: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2012
angry angry Are you beyoncy??  .  Madam, when u leave here naw, Na APKU u go go chop.

U come here dey form HIGH SELF ESTEEM angry angry # Stop am o 

Can you stay for A day without swalLowing APKU??
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^ U done high
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by tellwisdom: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
Bros, give me money embarassed embarassed U na big man grin grin
Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by egbeman1: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2012
If ask her more dan twice and she declined den better call another number,cos the one u called isn't available,and don't call again later.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Peoples Advice. How Do I Talk To My Friend? / Biggest Fuckup Of Year 2012 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.