Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. (1079 Views)

Collapse 36 States To 6 Zones, Ekweremadu Tells FG / Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones / every Yorubaman Or Uhroboman knows advocate of 6 zones are 419(scam)-Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by musiwa43: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
I am total oppose to the 6 zones  because I am an educated person who went to school and I really mean real school and not fake school.

As an engineer, you cant  have meaning development except 3 region.  illiterate who did not go to school and not fake school are the one who believe in 6 zones.

Technically it is not possible to classify Cross river and delta state in the same region because there is a river niger separating the two.

It is not possible to classify Delta state with Cross river because they have no culture or historical relation with the people of delta state.

It is illiterate who have not gone to school and are claiming false PHD that are making this claim.

In economy it is easy to trade between delta state and Ondo state than with bayelsa state.

There is no economy advantage for the people of delta state to trade with bayelsa state.

Even in infrastructure development. Development can only come from populated place to less populated place. Which is from lagos to lesser.

It does not make engineering sense to do so too.
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by musiwa43: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2012
It make more economy and engineering sense for Igbo people to do business with benue and taraba state than the people of Benue state to do business with plateau state.

It is more engineering sense to build a road in benue state and extend it to Igboland than to plateau state.

the reason of under development of benue state is because of bad classfication. , I will change this classification.

It is illiterate politician who have not gone to school that classified wrongly.
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by AndreUweh(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2012
Nice.
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by musiwa43: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2012
some fake illiterate may be against me, because they want to divide the people for political gain.

It make logical , economy and engineering sense to build a road from Ore to Benin. And not from calabar to benin. Or from Oka Akoko to auchi , than from Ogoja to Auchi or to Benin city.
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by musiwa43: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2012
When you have fake illiterate politician who want to classify Plateau state with Benue. It does not make logical , economical or engineering sense. If you doubt what I am saying, you can call the Nigeria Economic Society . It is more easy to build a road from Minna to Jos , than from minna to Gboko.

When you read some of this thing online and also listen to some of this people. You wonder if they went to school . I am sure that Nigeria have Educated illiterate.

It is only an educated  illiterate that believe in what is not economical or engineering sense. This people are Educated illiterate.
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by nduchucks: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2012
musiwa,,.:

It make logical , economy  and engineering sense to build a road from Ore to Benin. And not from calabar to benin.   Or from Oka Akoko  to auchi , than from Ogoja to Auchi or to Benin city.

Does it not make more sense to build roads from Ore to Benin and also from Calabar to Benin? What is wrong with building both?
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by ikeyman00(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
@@@@

but how could that be done when the aworis are asking u to park and leave Lagos sir
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by musiwa43: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2012
no awori is asking for lagos. stop telling lies.
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by Arosa(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2012
musiwa,,.:

some fake illiterate may be against me, because they want to divide the people for political gain.

It make logical , economy  and engineering sense to build a road from Ore to Benin. And not from calabar to benin.   Or from Oka Akoko  to auchi , than from Ogoja to Auchi or to Benin city.

Good idea. this is a better way to think.
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by Atijohan(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
Why
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by musiwa43: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2012
it make more economy sense to build a road from Ila in Osun state to Omu Aran in kwara state than to build a road from Omu Aran to Jos in Plateau state.

I think nigerian have to know this Educated illiterate, and should not vote for them.

Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2012
Mr. Educated, them no teach you how to write common English words, mtchew.
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by musiwa43: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2012
Even if you ask Nigerian Economic Society  or Nigeria society of Engineers, they will decribes this people making case for 6 zones as fools.
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by Ndata(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
@Musiwa. Why talk about roads?why not railway lines from and to these cities.That will make more economic sense than roads.I wish Nigeria government will borrow a leaf from Chinese government,who are investing heavily in rail Lines connecting and tranversing cities,spreading development.
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by musiwa43: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
this are the people of delta state.

Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by musiwa43: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
this are the people of delta state.

Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by musiwa43: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
A people can not say they are scare of Uzodinma Goodhead Jr or Murtadija Dokubo and his wrong classification and continue to do the wrong thing.
No people can allow militia to determine or classify them for political gain of some people and make progress.

You see the wrong classification of Cross river state have destroy the sea port in calabar and also destroy the tinapa project, because igbos no more see cross rivers as part of them. if you understand how the brain works , you will agree with me.
Re: Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. by musiwa43: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
This is Kwara state people. They are yoruba, here is university of ilorin.

(1) (Reply)

Bashr: 13% oil Derivation May Technically Be Considered Illegal Payment / Tricycle Operators Groan Over Rising Cases Of Theft / Dana Crash Latest: Imo Suffers Highest Casualties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.