Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar (3597 Views)

What Is Wrong With Having Buhari As The President Of This Nation? / State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar / The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by mukina2: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
The acting Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar, has reiterated his commitment to live up to the expectations of Nigerians.
“I will do my best not to fail the nation.’’ Abubakar gave the promise yesterday in Abuja when First Lady Patience Jonathan paid him a condolence visit on the death of his wife, Maryam.

“Your visit today is a great pillar of encouragement to me and my family because as you said, this is the time I need my wife the most because she cared about me and the kids.

“I served this country in various locations and I could do that because someone was in the home encouraging me. This is someone I have lived with for over twenty years. I thank you for this support and I pledge to do my best to serve this country. I will not fail this nation because this nation is greater than all of us.’’

Earlier, Mrs Jonathan said “ Although I never met the late Maryam, I heard of how good she was.”

The wife of the Vice President, Amina Sambo and the wives of some ministers accompanied the First Lady on the visit. (NAN)

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=154045:i-will-not-fail-this-nation-igp&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2012
Na today
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
I pray 4 the repose of the soul of ur late wife, But you had better keep 2 ur promise by living up 2 the expectations of the average Nigerian.
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by Meedu(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2012
initial gra gra
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by chimuchi(f): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
[size=18pt]WE hope so oooooo[/size] cheesy
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by wowo2: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2012
Anybody ask him how?
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by Toktee(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mr man if you want to work,work dont talk we need result not self glorification
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by seyilabi(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2012
My fellow Widower grin grin grin
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by juman(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^^

. grin grin Nairaland!!
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by sammyke(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
abegi. Action speaks louder than words
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2012
He needs special prayers inorder to succeed.
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by sirp2007: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
we will know at d end of ur tenure,
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by victorazy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2012
Did he gave his wife?
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by kizito96(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2012
We will hold you on your words
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by executinal(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
Na your brothers, so i believe you, crush anything called boko rams, before they turn you to haram
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by DaRapture: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
I'm getting good vibes off of this guy, and think he'll make a dent in that dump.
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by henrysam(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
Think we shd allow this man to mourn his wife. He needs our prayer now, just like we should all pray for Nigeria. The Holy Bible says 'pray for Jerusalem, those people who dwells in it shall do good'
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2012
Tafa said so, Ehindero, e.t.c, na so dem dey start. You will also be disgraced out of office, mark my word.
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by joelala(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2012
guy bone jor! enu o se, lets see all the RAMS dead b4 next sallah, then we go believe you. angry
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by Acelifted: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2012
Na so your predecessors talk,
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by koruji(m): 2:21am On Feb 07, 2012
The script for your failure was written in 1914 - it is way beyond you so don't try to be the messiah. This crapy structure called a nation is on the way down.
Re: I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar by victor2exl(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2012
Hey, Mr IG before you start opening that your mouth to rephrase the same chorus we have had zillion times by past crooks and corrupt chief police officers,

1. clear the roads nationwide of #50-#100 road blocks by your men,taking money by force with taxpayers guns, i had that your DPO sets target in each stations,

2. Lets have a data base for all police officers nationwide,fight for biometric registrations,we want to be able to identify every police-officer nationwide,

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

: Nigerian Student, John Amechi Eze, 23, To Be Hanged In Malaysia For Drug Traff / A Stranger On A Plane Puts Together A Bouquet And Presents To GEJ / I Stand With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.