Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan (2499 Views)

NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! (2) (3) (4)

Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2012
It was 3months ago my neighbour packed into their new house. I dont know, i fell in love with his wife and a month later i bleeped her when he was not around. Now this month she came telling me she is pregnant embarassed . I suggested abortion but she refused embarassed embarassed . My pipo i am confused n dont know wat to do cry . This my neighbour is an ARMY MAN and he is very very fierce and wicked embarassed . I am finished oo. I have been thinking of running to the village at Aba but but but embarassed embarassed . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . .Abeg mk una help me oo i am finished o o cry cry embarassed
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by bunmioguns(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
Dis is my advice. . .go drink battery water
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by sutoboy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2012
and add a little alomo bitter to it
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mtcheeeeew!! Pls help me d man is coming bk nxt wk cry
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by sutoboy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
omo mehn mak u president show u dat tin wey e dey sell now
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2012
Chai i don enter soup oo cry cry
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by deekseen(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
Go join army, or the one wey pass army. So that the man go fear you.
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2012
Bro deekson. Lyk boko haram? embarassed
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by sutoboy(m): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2012
join NPJC!and we shall help you
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by deekseen(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2012
DONkollione:

Bro deekson. Lyk boko haram? embarassed

Very correct, your head dey there.
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by sutoboy(m): 12:21am On Feb 07, 2012
me i still love you oh!

no go join boko haram oh!den no dey pay pension for dead body oh!
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by goldeng(f): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2012
Run away with d woman!
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by sutoboy(m): 12:27am On Feb 07, 2012
na united state Donkollione dey now

so surveillance and CCTV no go allow am run
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 07, 2012
I 4 go romance sec. my frend n foes(suto) 4 here no lyk me cry cry . Chai wetin i go do?. Even bro deekson sef no lyk me embarassed
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by sutoboy(m): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2012
mumu na me bi ur foe abi?

no worry now!

mak i call the Soja man for u say u don giv hin wife belle now
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by deekseen(m): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2012
Don if u can't join him (to be army) den beat him (by joining the boko boys or MEND).
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 07, 2012
@deek

dat is suicidal embarassed embarassed i neva wan die now. cry

@golden. . I should run away with d woman? But but but na army officer wife. Dat will b disastrous. embarassed cry
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by sutoboy(m): 1:23am On Feb 07, 2012
abeg who bi manliness?
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 07, 2012
@suto na dis nl kini wey dey filter words. (i meant deekson)

chai biko nu! i need help oo. i go commit suicide öo. cry embarassed
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by oderemo(m): 6:25am On Feb 07, 2012
my advice?
have intimacy with the man
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2012
^^

but am not a manlover now embarassed cry

stewpid boy! embarassed
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by sutoboy(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2012
no worry try the gay tin

e go work
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by deekseen(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2012
Na true o. When the man believe say you be g.a.y, him no go fit believe say you nack him wife.
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by ARareGem(f): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2012
Madness!
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
Get out from the Soup and start wearing bullet proof. grin
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2012
@deekson n suto. . . .Abeg d man too ugly. embarassed cry cry

@eyah. . . i no fit comot 4rm d soup embarassed cry cry

n i no b manlover embarassed
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
Wetin carry u go bleep someone else wife? Soldier for dat matter?! undecided U supposed to be horsewhipped severely! tongue
Na for dat soup u go dey live. Mtcheww! angry
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^

u are evil. . . angry angry

5 more dayz to his arrival. I am in soup o o embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by deekseen(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
Abeg when the soup don done make you let us know.
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
@deekson. . . Chai! If na u wetin u go do? embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2012
DONkollione:

^^ u are evil. . .
you're evil too. I don't like it.
Re: Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 08, 2012
^^

u re still evil cry cry . . Pls help me now. embarassed

Boyfriend / How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Call / What Is The Name Of This Hair Cut?