Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring (37738 Views)

Top 16 Richest Nigerian Entrepreneurs That Never Finished School / Inspiring Success Stories Of Nigerian Entrepreneurs And Role Models / 10 Nigerian Entrepreneurs To Watch Out For In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by bolaoni(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2006
Nobody has bothered mentioning the Chairman of Doyin Group of Companies, Chief Samuel Adedoyin. He owns a lot of companies under the name.

What of Chief Ade Ojo of Elizade Motors and the Publisher of Complete Communications Limited, Complete Football and Success Digest, Dr. Sunny Ojeagbase.

They are all worthy Ambassadors!

More to come
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by Ayzerodot: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2006
Bolaoni, that was thoughtful of you.I am just excited about this forum. Soon, my name will be mentioned here also. Am working towards that already. Take care.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by dele4insta: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2009
Adedayo Onasanya ain't what I thought. He is a cool and very nice man when I met him in person around Sebuff Plaza Osapa
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by bollingjoe(m): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2009
How about akin alabi
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by dele4insta: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2009
I thought he was one of those guys until I met him in person.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by hollowaypl: 1:55am On May 01, 2009
mumu u be suffer , dayo na big boy , u better si brain e sile and stop looking into's people wealth search for yours and catch it and stop calling people fraudster, rituals and so on , na person wey no chop reach dey talk Melendez oo , if you don chop beta na shut u go shut your mouth
count Adedayo Adetolu Onasanya is one of Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by Kay1kay1(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2009
Na one person dey drive the nice motor,na another person(una) sabi the motor name and plate number.
What lessons can learn from them as they climbed to the top?
Abi una no like money? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 12, 2009
I think you are missing someone too, he is a very young guy named Idowu Ademoye. He is the owner of ADENOBLE NIGERIA LIMITED. His deal with Aluminum.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by asha80(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2009
Ifeanyi Uba  chairman of Capital oil and Gas

Tony Ezenna chairman of Orange Drugs

Frank Nneji chairman of Abc transport

Pashal Dozie chairman of Diamond Bank

Prof.J.A.Umeh chairman of Nestoil Limited

Leo Stan Ekeh chairman of Zinox Technologies

Austin okere founder of computer warehouse

Christopher Eze chairman Fidelity Bank

Ajulu Uzodike chairman Cutix plc

Innocent Chukwuma chairman of Innoson Group

Obinna Uzor chairman of Gocuz Group ltd

Emeka Nwandu owner of Emeka Nwandu Architects

Casimir C. Maduafokwa Predident of Tecon oil services

Stella okoli chairman Emzor Phamarceutical

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by sosisi(f): 8:00pm On May 12, 2009
osisi Okonkwo
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by IGWEUSA(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2009
$osisi:

osisi Okonkwo

seconded.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by xanders(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2009
well, i think inasmuch as there are some crooks amongst the pack( angrywe'll grind our axe with them yet) lets remeber this thred is dedicated to those who 'stood tall' when they wer born short, who 'ran' when they wer told they wer born lame, who 'built' where others wnt dare wait to stand, and so
Applause for all nigerian enterpreneus, ' smileye no easy jare'
;Dme sef included
alexander ikwuemesi CEO Solutionez Intercorpration: media consultants
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by opralguy: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
What are you guys insinuating ? I sabi Adedayo Adetolu Adetokunbo Onasanya pass all of una , before he started working with United Nations he deal with drugs ( Cocaine) not a fraudsters or ritualism , all his money was made tru cocaine business and is not because of the might Hotel project is having serious issues with EFCC , EFCC ceased all his bank account , if EFCC or NDLEA need his whereabout I can get it without closing my eyes ,he now lives in Philadephia USA .

I have money than him anyway , my name is Lagbaja Omo Tamedu

ehn ehen ehn ehn
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by Yoighaman(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2009
The controversial JIMOH IBRAHIM.

My man anyday anytime; your life can never be d same again if he 'mentors' u, not too sure if u worked for him though
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
A whole lot of Nigerian Entrepreneurs threaded on Crooked paths and thats the cold truth, angry
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by judeomore: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
Dayo is a BIG BOY he don't care you talking shit about him , you say u knw him and his age is 28 dat's lie meeen Dayo is a friend of mine when he was living in Regent's Park in 2006 and then is 22years 06 to this 09 is 3 years 3+22= 25 that means you just beefing without reason if you like take if you dnt leave it , Dayo is a BIG BOY to anyone he have nice cars liv in comfortable house , pray to GOD for your time not to be criticisms on someone's life
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
It a well known fact that 'some' and not all of Nigerian Entrepreneurs atarted on a crooked and ungodly things to get to the top, but can we just let God judge them accordingly and stop passing silli judgements on them since (1) we dont have genuine facts about their past and how they made money and (2) since we cant testify against them 'publicly' if we are called to to so then lets just keep shut.

So many people can't just cope with seeing someone they know when he/she had nothing eventually turns out to be a success. all they try to do is run such a person down by all cost. It is better we start workinf on how to surpass this peoples success rather that keep trailing on their 'tail' to have somes bad 'tales' to say about them. Dont forget every HATER shall be the the DEEPEST part of hell fire.

Jimoh Ibrahim
Mike Adenuga
Wale Babalakin (bi-courtney)
Femi Otedola
Aliko Dangote
Momoh AbdulHafiz (Nirom Group)
Dele Momodu
Oba Otudeko
Ahmed Elakamah (Oak Group and deputy chairman NSE)

Owners of:
Chair center
Zinox
Omatak computers
Doyin group ( he owns the largest properties in V/I and Ikoyi) , FACT!!!
Obat Oil
Capital Oil
Oando

more still coming,
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by Yoighaman(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2009
Hey Dude!

Your list is not complete!

You forgot to mention YOIGHAMAN (Chairman, Yoigha Coporation) cool

Cheers man.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
How about the protege himself, watch out, i will soon be on the list.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2009
you're right judeomore DAYO IS A BIG BOY and he's very nice to anyone for real, so you that talked rubbish work for your future as well to be like him ok lol.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by mygladness: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2009
talknafree:

It a well known fact that 'some' and not all of Nigerian Entrepreneurs atarted on a crooked and ungodly things to get to the top, but can we just let God judge them accordingly and stop passing silli judgements on them since (1) we dont have genuine facts about their past and how they made money and (2) since we cant testify against them 'publicly' if we are called to to so then lets just keep shut.

So many people can't just cope with seeing someone they know when he/she had nothing eventually turns out to be a success. all they try to do is run such a person down by all cost. It is better we start workinf on how to surpass this peoples success rather that keep trailing on their 'tail' to have somes bad 'tales' to say about them. Dont forget every HATER shall be the the DEEPEST part of hell fire.

Jimoh Ibrahim
Mike Adenuga
Wale Babalakin (bi-courtney)
Femi Otedola
Aliko Dangote
Momoh AbdulHafiz (Nirom Group)
Dele Momodu
Oba Otudeko
Ahmed Elakamah (Oak Group and deputy chairman NSE)

Owners of:
Chair center
Zinox
Omatak computers
Doyin group ( he owns the largest properties in V/I and Ikoyi) , FACT!!!
Obat Oil
Capital Oil
Oando

more still coming,

Seconded! It becomes idle talk when you start to complain about someone else source of wealth without concrete evidence and fact. Such position doesn't allow for growth for individual
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by Maduafokwa(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
Ifeanyi Uba chairman of Capital oil and Gas

Tony Ezenna chairman of Orange Drugs

Frank Nneji chairman of Abc transport

Pashal Dozie chairman of Diamond Bank

Prof.J.A.Umeh chairman of Nestoil Limited

Leo Stan Ekeh chairman of Zinox Technologies

Austin okere founder of computer warehouse

Christopher Eze chairman Fidelity Bank

Ajulu Uzodike chairman Cutix plc

Innocent Chukwuma chairman of Innoson Group

Obinna Uzor chairman of Gocuz Group ltd

Emeka Nwandu owner of Emeka Nwandu Architects

Casimir C. Maduafokwa Predident of Tecon oil services

Stella okoli chairman Emzor Phamarceutical

Funny to see dat every body mentioned here is an IGBO person!!! Datz luvly. Every body I meet to ask their opinion about these kind of things, they tell me Igbo's luv money too much. Dat they are obsessed with money datz y. But they dont know dat-" Obsession is the word a lazy man will use to describe determination" Im not trying to be tribalistic, pardon me if i sound dat way but Igbos are very determined set of people. Im also proud dat my cousin is among the list, Teconoilserv. grin
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by venjebla: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2010
Gosh
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by opralguy: 7:20am On May 02, 2010
am badly waiting to hear death announcement of that boy Adetokunbo .Onasanya, I will deal with him seriously for him to seat on my 20keys of my whiteboy, he dey fly comot run comot one place to the other .
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by denny4ril: 7:46pm On May 07, 2010
ALIKO DANGOTE FOR HIS BUSINESS INNOVATIONS AND DIVERSIFICATION.

Dr. OJEAGBASE OF SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA FOR REPRODUCING MILLIONAIRES OF HIS OWN KIND
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by willman(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2010
[b][/b]

To contact open www.easytravelplan.page.tl then click on contact send message to them and you will connect with ETP KK & CO
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by dodobalo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2010
A good man with good heart
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by hectorswag(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2010
:p
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by cnonyelu(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
Guys! I'm surprised no one mentioned the youngest bank MD Nigeria has ever had.

He's the former MD of GT Bank, former chairman of the Pension Fund Committee that initiated the pension fund managers we all use or are familiar with now.

He's no other but Fola Adeola.

ENJOY!
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring by venjebla: 5:24pm On May 11, 2012
Nice update

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) / Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? / Dangote Refinery Begins Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.