Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo (1055 Views)

Today Is Human Rights Day! / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet / Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by stellose(f): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2007
nairalanders, please rejoice with me , today ,i have added another year to my age.
i thank God for keeping alive to see today. please thank him for me.

stellose
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by rexfx2: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2007
congratulobiaaaaaa
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by ratiken(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2007
For she is a jolly good fellow
For she is a jolly good fellow
For she is a jolly good fellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow cheesy cheesy
And na so e be.

You don dey oldoooo tongue, no be small thing
I would have handed over my modest gift to you if you were close to Cocaine Village kiss wink

But anyway, catch all d available fun and get the groove on cool
congratulations smiley
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by hamabra(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2007
Happy birthday my sister wish u all the good thing u can ever desire,catch u at the top. cheers
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by stellose(f): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2007
ref x, hamabra, rati-ken, yessssssssoooooooooooo thank you everybody am having my party today night  at    transit hotel  port harcourt, a friend of mine decided to throw a party for me, one of our nairaland member went on air(rythem) as well  to say congratulations too, just heard it over the radio, i dont know the guy, but i say thank you to you all,  all the sameoooooo  thank youoooo
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by phatgirl(f): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2007
Happy birthday my dear.May you see many more years to come.Happy birthday to you.How old are u now?
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by eduaustin(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2007
@Stellose,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WISHING MANY MORE FRUITFUL & SUCCESSFUL YEARS TO COME.
ABEG WER IS THE BIRTHDAY BATCH HOLDING IN PORT HARCOURT? HOLLA TO ALL PORT HARCOURT RESIDENTS HERE IN NAIRALAND,
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2007
Happy Birthday to you

I also clebrated mine yesterday
but guys if everybody is creating a thread for celebrating his Birthday we won't have space for posting oo

Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by ratiken(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2007
@stellose

Are landers invited for your gig? smiley

If yes, then lets buggy
wats the time?
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by wolexojo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2007
Congratulations!!! Have a wonderful birthday.Close your eyes and make a wish,watchout! its coming to pass.(i hope it is a good job o.)
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by cuteporty: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2007
birthday girl.hip!hip!!hip!!!hurray.how old are you?
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by somze(f): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2007
Happy Birthday and many many happy returns
Have fun with your friends wink
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by RobbieLex: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2007
happy birthday,
hope you have a swell time
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by xammy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2007
may what brought you to NAIRALAND be fullfilled in jesus name. did u just say AMEN?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
*NOTE:
A BIRTHDAY IS JUST THE 1ST DAY OF ANOTHER 365 DAY JOURNEY AROUND THE SUN.
ENJOY THE TRIP
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by oisrael(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2007
hAPPY bIRTHDAY TO YoUUuUuUUUuuuuuuu smiley
HaPPy biRTHdaY To YOuuuuUUUuuu smiley
HappYbIrThDAy haPPYBirTHdAY smiley
happYbIRTHDAY TO yOuuuuuUUUUUuuUUU smiley

HOW OLD ARE YOU NOWWWW smiley cheesy
HOW OLD ARE YOU NOWWWWW grin grin
HOW OLD ARE YOU NOWWWWW grin grin
HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW wink grin

I wish yoiu happy celebrations and Long life ahead.
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by damkollins(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2007
Funny enough,u are a birthday mate with a very close friend of mine.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
May today be the beginning of the best parts of the rest of your life.CHEERS!
Re: Today Is My Birthday Naira Landersoooo by Joey82(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2007
Hey dearie,

Congrats.

have nothing to give u but manage this bunch of roses.

wishing u a blissful life ahead

(1) (Reply)

zzzzzzzzzz / Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture / I Am New! Please Give Me A Warm Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.