Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? (1039 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Some Rugged Gurls Location On Nairaland;D / Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? by ortopazz(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2012
Av got a friend who's phobia really gets steared up anytime he his in the female zone i.e has abou 3 to 4 gurls around him even with his male friends around, he wnt knw what to say to them or just be going on wif the guys.

He aint gay for sure hates the stuff to death buh as he once sed to me, hw is it possible that a man can fear the fairer sex?
Re: Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? by Killz3(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2012
It's called Gynophobia!
Re: Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? by ortopazz(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2012
On an occassion he pretty much likes gurls buh he was presented wif an opportunity and he jus bleeped up? He sed he dint knw what to say to her as to what can of gist to stimulate her and all that, and he just felt himself being afraid of the gurl, just becos she was a gurl o!
And me knw say im no be woman wrapper o!

so he nids advice, as long as I knw meself aint gud wif gurls advise so N.landerz d ballz in ur court! Hlp out!
Re: Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? by ortopazz(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2012
On 1  occassion he pretty much likes gurls buh he was presented wif an opportunity and he jus bleeped up? He sed he dint knw what to say to her as to what can of gist to stimulate her and all that, and he just felt himself being afraid of the gurl, just becos she was a gurl o!
And me knw say im no be woman wrapper o!

so he nids advice, as long as I knw meself aint gud wif gurls advise so N.landerz d ballz in ur court! Hlp out!
Re: Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? by Jamesdman(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2012
@Op, i hope this friend of yours is not actually YOU.
@Topic, i think he needs to work on his self-confidence. He can give his confidence a great boost by knowing what to say before such opportunities present themselves.i.e preparing in advance, learning how to approach and start up a conversation with a lady.
Moreso, he should learn to be natural and be him-self. Just converse with her like he'll normally do when with his male friends. Talk about things that he thinks might be of interest to her. E.g if she's a student, lectures, tests, assignments and the entire school life ish, might be good building blocks for an interest arousing converstation with her.
Re: Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? by mobf: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2012
Is he still a virgin undecided
Re: Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? by ortopazz(m): 6:32am On Feb 08, 2012
@james seriously dat aint moi,

@mobf dunno!
Re: Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? by Lordsocrates: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
Walks in stares at people faces around note's 1 block headed guy called ortopazz... Nods his head and leaves. Bangin d door behind im.
Re: Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? by tellwisdom: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2012
[size=16pt]Bro, its a risk sitting in the midst of Nigerian gurls. They will devour ur pocket angry angry RUNNNNNNNNNN embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2012
Is his name Raj?
Re: Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? by Okontami: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2012
I call it TOTOPHOBIA

(1) (Reply)

Just Like Yestaday / True Love Is Sweet / Can I Still Count On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.