Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Femi Fani-kayode's Expose On Boko Haram-a Must Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode's Expose On Boko Haram-a Must Watch (898 Views)

How To Defeat Boko Haram: A Message To Nigerian Security Services / El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder / Dangote Revealed! An Expose On His Avarice And Selfishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode's Expose On Boko Haram-a Must Watch by nolongtin(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2012
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Expose On Boko Haram-a Must Watch by Wily2wily: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
Femi Fani Kayode or what is your name you have spoken well, Hausa this Fuani that, all what you said about them are true. As a Yoruba, only what i liked on you is your open teeth, which i have nothing more.
Femi, Yorubas are so Fraudulent that any word that comes out of their mouth have to be examined including you. You are now speaking against injustice, which is good, but you supported Obasajo your brother to wipe out Odi, may Katampult fire out your eye like that of your Yoruba Brother Olu Falae.
For supporting Obasanjo on his genocidal mission against unarmed civilians in Odi, You are a Yoruba Boko Haram.
Femi Fani you talk like a man on a revolutionary mission, we thank God. South Nigeria is looking for a suitable Yoruba person to lead them, From today you are nominated to Lead us out of this mess call Nigeria.
Are Yorubas Snake in the grass?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Expose On Boko Haram-a Must Watch by Depilot(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
Either Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, I refuse to listen to sad stories from any of these enemies of progress. Whether you believe me or not, Femi Fan-Kayode is nothing, but another criminal that needs to be dealt with. A lowlife that needs to step aside and give way to young people with integrity to find a better method to move this nation forward.

[b]It is obvious that all the noise coming from this dude is only to set himself up for the next election. But he can sing until the moon shines, it will not change his true identity. He is a thief and one of the people who are responsible for the mess we are all up against today.[/b]I just hope that Nigerians will not be fooled again. Be smart and protect your vote by casting your vote for real people, real leaders and not the same thieves who have been killing the soul of this country.

Please someone should just tell the neegro, called Fani-Kayode to shut the fucck up. Nigerians are smarter and deserve better.

We need dedicated young leaders to lead this nation to the promised land, and not another spoilt brat.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Expose On Boko Haram-a Must Watch by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
grin  grin  grin Femi Fani-Kayode has the unenviable record of knowing exactly what Fmr. President Olusegun Obasanjo means when he says I am going into the toilet to Shiite.  grin  grin

OBJ: Sir Kay. I am going into the toilet to Shiite, after which I will bomb Odi and wipe out everybody. relay the message to Nigerians
Fani-Kay: The President is having a cup of tea after which he intends to speak with the elders of the Odi Community as a demonstration of his enormous goodwill in spite of what has happened. He loves the Odi people and has recommended that the Military be posted there to prevent further violence to the Odi people from re-occuring, as we speak, the Military have carried Christmas hampers to share to the good-natured Odi people  grin  grin
Timaya I say dem don kill dem mama eeehe heheh (dem don kill dem papap eehhe) Chooie!!  grin  grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Expose On Boko Haram-a Must Watch by nolongtin(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
Are yorubas snake in the grass?YES,same as igbos ,hausaa,ijaws and most tribalist groups,look @ urself b4 critisising oders.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Expose On Boko Haram-a Must Watch by Honeycity(f): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2012
why cant you guys make your contribution in a subtle manner without being tribalistic?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Expose On Boko Haram-a Must Watch by nolongtin(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dat the point i wanted to put across,no tribe is a saint in dis ur dear country.We blame the hausas and call dem boko haram,the yorubas and hausas will say the igbos can do antytin 4 money,the igbos will say the yorubas are traitors.NOBODY ,no tribe, is a saint wen it comes to the breakdown called nigeria,we all contributed ur own good or bad.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threatens Gsm Providers As Ibb Denies Sponsoring Sect / Epitaph For Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Oyo Pdp: Ladoja Defects And Pdp Is Back? I Doubt It:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.