Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews (9624 Views)

The Bible Describes 'Jesus' As Black, So Why Do Our Churches Depict A White Man? / What Would Happen If Muslims Were To Boycott Anything To Do With The Jews? / Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Revolva(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2012
buzugee (m)

Thanks a lot you are so correct in every way of this post, Jesus was never white, He was a dark skin jew, from the Essenne Tribe, and the jews of that era where not as white as today, They were colored people,

Infact no body know the facial looks of Jesus christ, all what we see today facially and racially is a white man face

Michelangelo Fraudulently painted Ceasar Borgia As Jesus Christ to deceive the world.

www.lostsheepizrael.org/whichjesus.html
www.israelite.net/image.htm
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
Revolva:

Thanks a lot you are so correct in every way of this post, Jesus was never white, He was a dark skin jew, from the Essenne Tribe, and the jews of that era where not as white as today, They were colored people,

Infact no body know the facial looks of Jesus christ, all what we see today facially and racially is a white man face

Michelangelo Fraudulently painted Ceasar Borgia As Jesus Christ to deceive the world.

www.lostsheepizrael.org/whichjesus.html
www.israelite.net/image.htm
exactly Chief. good to see we have enlightened folks amongst us.
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by leonaidas(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2012
Intresting, I first came across this in the autobiography of malcom x. It was hard to believe then, but with all this evidence from the bible that you have given, it's hard not to believe. Nice work brah. Are you an anthropologist? Theologian? Biblical scholar? Abi which one?
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2012
leonaidas:

Intresting, I first came across this in the autobiography of malcom x. It was hard to believe then, but with all this evidence from the bible that you have given, it's hard not to believe. Nice work brah. Are you an anthropologist? Theologian? Biblical scholar? Abi which one?
Thanks Chief. I am neither of those titles but i am a great researcher and a dogged truth seeker. I am also working out my own salvation. they say my people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge. I was sick and tired of feeling hopeless and helpless in the world cuz i had no knowledge of who i really was. the truth will set you free. so i looked for the truth, found it, and now i am free. great weight of your shoulders being free. also with this knowledge you can finally start seeing why things are playing out in the world the way they are playing out. its a freeing experience.
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by amor4ce(m): 1:40am On Feb 12, 2012
The Messiah appeared to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, being identified today as El. However, the Yoruba have known Him as Ela (the Saviour) millenia before the oyinbo invasion.
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
amor4ce:

The Messiah appeared to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, being identified today as El. However, the Yoruba have known Him as Ela (the Saviour) millenia before the oyinbo invasion.
you dont say. i wonder if that is culled from ELOHIM
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by amor4ce(m): 12:19am On Feb 14, 2012
Oluwa - Eloah? The Yoruba have known Ela as the Rock of Ages prior to the Europeans coming to West Africa with their invented messiah and the invented name Jesus. If you are interested you can search online for Ela's praise-names and oriki.
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by CHARLOE(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
@ Buzugee,
very interesting truths, i've been reading about this recently and what i found so far is really mind-boggling! am shocked @ d biggest cover-up in history (if true) and excited @ d truth. Now i know why d blackman is despised all over d world.
I used to recieve some literature frm d philadelphia church of God in d usa, and dey say d english speaking pples (uk,usa,australia etc) of 2day are d lost 10 tribes of israel and i belived, now i know better (though i've not gotten d full facts).
I always seek d truth, even when it hurts. 1 tin i've come to realise is that The hardest thing 4 any human being to do is TO ACCEPT ERROR OF BELIEF! But if u really seek d truth, u won't find it so hard.
I'm suprised by d lakadaisical attitudes of most pple i try to tell dis truth; its either dey don't believe or don't care, PATHETIC! I really want to know more as am not clear on some things, for example
1. whats d proof africa was linked to d middle east by land?
2. whats d proof d biblical israelites migrateD to west & south africa?
3. i read of a pharoh with yoruba and anoda with ijaw names (priye), does it mean blacks frm west africa migrated to egypt or came frm egypt?
I know dis is deep history, spanning over tens of thousands of yrs and will appreciate if u cld give me a source, link or e-book to enlighten me more.
For those seeing/hearing these for d 1st time, check below a few things dat blew my mind and triggered my re-search;
A. In d book of deut. (cant rem d chpt & verse) God said d israelites will be taken as slaves with rods of iron around their neck, in ships to strange lands, they'll lose their identity and will be despised of all nations. We all know d race been referred to, d BLACK RACE! DAT BLEW MY MIND)
B. Do u know some of d sphinx & pyramids in egypt are over 18,ooo yrs old? From biblical history, adam (d 1st man) lived on earth roughly 6000yrs ago.
The above 2 pts sums up d 2 tins i discovered dat brought me to a spiritual standstill.
If B. above is true den it brings to question d integrity of d bible, as some pple believe d bible writers plagiarised ancient egyptian mythology,(goggle/youtube dr ray hagins 4 more on dat). Dis is a topic 4 anoda day, and i don't want to delay dis thread, but will appreciate if Buzugee and anyone out there 4 dat matter can throw more light on it, tanx.
Lastly, i'll like to encourage every 1 not to be rigid in our beliefs or assume we have monopoly of d truth, U might just be in error!
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
CHARLOE: @ Buzugee,
very interesting truths, i've been reading about this recently and what i found so far is really mind-boggling! am shocked @ d biggest cover-up in history (if true) and excited @ d truth. Now i know why d blackman is despised all over d world.
I used to recieve some literature frm d philadelphia church of God in d usa, and dey say d english speaking pples (uk,usa,australia etc) of 2day are d lost 10 tribes of israel and i belived, now i know better (though i've not gotten d full facts).
I always seek d truth, even when it hurts. 1 tin i've come to realise is that The hardest thing 4 any human being to do is TO ACCEPT ERROR OF BELIEF! But if u really seek d truth, u won't find it so hard.
I'm suprised by d lakadaisical attitudes of most pple i try to tell dis truth; its either dey don't believe or don't care, PATHETIC! I really want to know more as am not clear on some things, for example
3. i read of a pharoh with yoruba and anoda with ijaw names (priye), does it mean blacks frm west africa migrated to egypt or came frm egypt?
I know dis is deep history, spanning over tens of thousands of yrs and will appreciate if u cld give me a source, link or e-book to enlighten me more.
For those seeing/hearing these for d 1st time, check below a few things dat blew my mind and triggered my re-search;
A. In d book of deut. (cant rem d chpt & verse) God said d israelites will be taken as slaves with rods of iron around their neck, in ships to strange lands, they'll lose their identity and will be despised of all nations. We all know d race been referred to, d BLACK RACE! DAT BLEW MY MIND)
B. Do u know some of d sphinx & pyramids in egypt are over 18,ooo yrs old? From biblical history, adam (d 1st man) lived on earth roughly 6000yrs ago.
The above 2 pts sums up d 2 tins i discovered dat brought me to a spiritual standstill.
If B. above is true den it brings to question d integrity of d bible, as some pple believe d bible writers plagiarised ancient egyptian mythology,(goggle/youtube dr ray hagins 4 more on dat). Dis is a topic 4 anoda day, and i don't want to delay dis thread, but will appreciate if Buzugee and anyone out there 4 dat matter can throw more light on it, tanx.
Lastly, i'll like to encourage every 1 not to be rigid in our beliefs or assume we have monopoly of d truth, U might just be in error!
wow i made this post in February. lol. hey brother CHARLOE trust all is well with you. And i am happy you are finally in the truth. I have encountered the same resistance from black people when i tell them the truth but after much research of the scriptures, i have come to find out that our people have been blinded by the lord ( romans 11 vs 7 ) because they are hard headed and rebellious and have been this way since day one. they only want to believe what they can see. as such the lord culled out the ones who believed in him and put the rest in spiritual blindness ( romans 11 vs 7 ) and put a spirit of delusion in them so that they believe in a lie such as islam, atheism, juju etc ( 2 thessalonians 2 vs 11 ) ( isaiah 66 vs 4 ).as such you are never going to get to our people. they have to serve out their penance with the lord before they get spiritually alive again. so it is a wasted venture. i have desisted from trying to enlighten. and the lord then handed the world to the heathens ( which the strongest of the heathen nation is the edomites which are white people which is why they own the world now ) ( romans 11 vs 11 and 12 ). and the purpose of that is that this is the time for the gentiles to prove themselves worthy of the kingdom of God. as for us black people ( israelites ) ? our time is past. the elect have been chosen and the rest have been blinded and thrown into different delusions and chains of darkness. this is why we live in a white mans world. in a gentile world. this is their era. now that i have provided the background i will answer the question in a different post in 10 minutes time after i have eaten. i am hungry grin grin
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2012

1-whats the proof africa was linked to the middle east by land ? it is still linked to the middle east by land. you can walk into egypt from the middle east. in biblical days that region was all one. it is northeast africa. it was called the land of canaan back then. the canaanites are black people.

2-biblical proof they migrated to west and south africa ? well first off i would suggest you buy a book called from babylon to timbucktu. it is detailed in the book. the whole migratory path. however a few bible scriptures which you need to be a skilled bible scholar to decipher them

revelation 12 vs 6[b] And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.[/b] the woman here as described as wearing a garment of sun and 12 stars on her head and the moon under her feet is the 12 tribes of israel. this coded scripture describes when they were kicked out of jerusalem in 70 AD and they fled into the wilderness ( africa is known as the wilderness in the bible )

matthew 24 vs 16[b] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:[/b] also describing the abomination of desolation when the romans under general titus and vaspaisan kicked the jews out of the middle east into africa. africa is called the mountains ( you have to remember that during this period, the interiors of africa were uncharted territory. so it was called the wilderness or mountains.

zephaniah 3 vs 10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering. beyond the rivers of ethiopia is interior africa. the dispersed into interiors of africa will be refering to us igbos yorubas ashantis lembas etc in the interiors of africa. this is an end day prophesy which is yet to happen. we shall be gathered from these places and returned to jerusalem.
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by danwo: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
CHARLOE:

@ Buzugee,

I too as well, I jettisoned their literature when I realised HWA stunk and his books was riddled with his false teachings and doing damages than good
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
and the bible ( KJV ) IS THE REAL DEAL. IT IS NOT TAMPERED WITH. THE WHOLE BIBLE WAS PUT TOGETHER DURING THE DARK AND MIDDLE AGES OF EUROPE WHEN ISRAELITE BLACK MEN RULED EUROPE. THIS IS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE IN REVELATIONS CHAPTER 10 AND 11 ( CODED ).

YOUR LAST QUESTION WAS DID BLACKS FROM WEST AFRICA MIGRATE TO EGYPT ? NO BLACKS ( JEWS ) WERE IN SLAVERY IN EGYPT FOR 400 YEARS GIVE OR TAKE. FROM THEIR AFTER THEIR RELEASE THEY MIGRATED TO NORTHEAST AFRICA ( LAND OF CANAAN ) AND FROM LAND OF CANAAN ( ALSO CALLED ISRAEL ) THEY WERE KICKED INTO WEST AND SOUTH AFRICA. AND FROM WEST AFRICA A FEW WERE KICKED INTO ( VIA TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY ) NORTH, CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by CHARLOE(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2012
@ Buzugee,
tanx man, really appreciate. i'll try and get d book u recommended. how about websites/links to useful sites?
Concerning d pcog, i was really disappointed, i believed HWA teachings so much, i wrote dem to set up a church in nig.They sent a pastor frm kenya and after much dicussion with him (he cldn't answer some of my questions) he promised to enquire frm his superiors. Next tin, i got a mail frm him dat he's been suspended and excomunicated just like dat! just 4 asking questions, he felt really bad, cos he's been with dem for long (over 20yrs as a pastor)since d time of HWA WWCG. But tank God dey did cos his eyes finally opened and mine too, just hope he's ok cos he's not been replying my mails.
I just feel good dat there're some pple out there who genuinely seek d truth, sometimes wish i cld fellowship with pple of like-minds. I'd appreciate if u cld send me any useful materials, my e-mail- tundechass@yahoo.co.uk
Also, Plz make ur own research on what i said up there about d ancient egyptian black civilization and d similarities btw its mythologies/beliefs and alot of teachings/stories in d bible (u can watch some of Dr Ray Hagins video on u-tube for a start)
Tanx and God bless u and other truth seekers out there, d BLACK MAN IS BEGINNING, SURELY EVEN IF SLOWLY, TO DISCOVER HIMSELF, HIS TRUE IDENTITY!
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2012
tanx man, really appreciate. i'll try and get d book u recommended. how about websites/links to useful sites?
Concerning d pcog, i was really disappointed, i believed HWA teachings so much, i wrote dem to set up a church in nig.They sent a pastor frm kenya and after much dicussion with him (he cldn't answer some of my questions) he promised to enquire frm his superiors. Next tin, i got a mail frm him dat he's been suspended and excomunicated just like dat! just 4 asking questions, he felt really bad, cos he's been with dem for long (over 20yrs as a pastor)since d time of HWA WWCG. But tank God dey did cos his eyes finally opened and mine too, just hope he's ok cos he's not been replying my mails.
I just feel good dat there're some pple out there who genuinely seek d truth, sometimes wish i cld fellowship with pple of like-minds. I'd appreciate if u cld send me any useful materials, my e-mail- tundechass@yahoo.co.uk
Also, Plz make ur own research on what i said up there about d ancient egyptian black civilization and d similarities btw its mythologies/beliefs and alot of teachings/stories in d bible (u can watch some of Dr Ray Hagins video on u-tube for a start)
Tanx and God bless u and other truth seekers out there, d BLACK MAN IS BEGINNING, SURELY EVEN IF SLOWLY, TO DISCOVER HIMSELF, HIS TRUE IDENTITY!
bruh ? the ancient egyptians are black people but they are a different kind of black people. they are hamitic. we are shemitic. there are two kinds of black people, hamitic and shemetic. the ancient egyptians had us in slavery for around 400 years. black on black crime. if there is any similarity between ancient egyptian culture and the biblical stories, its only because us black shemetic israelites were held there for 400 years and our culture rubbed off on them. they has us in slavery building all those pyramids and whatnot. however the ancients egyptians themselves have their own culture which is worshipping the sun and the dead. the ancient egyptians got kicked out of that region by the romans and ishmaelites and there are lots of evidence pointing to the fact that they are the somalians of today. the boko haram thing going on in nigeria ? the hausas and fulanis are hamitic black people while the igbos and yorubas are shemetic israelites. its a spiritual battle. its deeper than what it seems. hamites are the true and original indigenes of the land of ham ( africa ). hamites are hausas, fulanis, somalians, ethiopians, erritreans. they are a different stock of black people and have a different spirit.

dr Ray Hagin is not in his right mind. he is into egyptology. we are not egyptians. alot of african american people flock to egyptology because they think we are the ancient egyptians. we were slaves there under the egyptians.

your best resource http://frombabylontotimbuktu..co.uk/
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by alienvirus: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2012
Chei! Christianity don suffer on nairaland. See d Jesun new look.
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
alienvirus: Chei! Christianity don suffer on nairaland. See d Jesun new look.

Wesley Snipes dun suffer way pass X-tianity! grin grin

Lmao @ the title...

"as black as Wesley Snipes".... grin grin grin grin
Na REAL wa!!
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 1:10am On Aug 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Wesley Snipes dun suffer way pass X-tianity! grin grin

Lmao @ the title...

"as black as Wesley Snipes".... grin grin grin grin
Na REAL wa!!
yes now LOL. tis in the bible now. says his skin was like brass as if burnt in a furnace. sounds like charcoal black to me. extremely dark
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by amor4ce(m): 2:01am On Aug 14, 2012
buzugee: bruh ? the ancient egyptians are black people but they are a different kind of black people. they are hamitic. we are shemitic. there are two kinds of black people, hamitic and shemetic. the ancient egyptians had us in slavery for around 400 years. black on black crime. if there is any similarity between ancient egyptian culture and the biblical stories, its only because us black shemetic israelites were held there for 400 years and our culture rubbed off on them. they has us in slavery building all those pyramids and whatnot. however the ancients egyptians themselves have their own culture which is worshipping the sun and the dead. the ancient egyptians got kicked out of that region by the romans and ishmaelites and there are lots of evidence pointing to the fact that they are the somalians of today. the boko haram thing going on in nigeria ? the hausas and fulanis are hamitic black people while the igbos and yorubas are shemetic israelites. its a spiritual battle. its deeper than what it seems. hamites are the true and original indigenes of the land of ham ( africa ). hamites are hausas, fulanis, somalians, ethiopians, erritreans. they are a different stock of black people and have a different spirit.

dr Ray Hagin is not in his right mind. he is into egyptology. we are not egyptians. alot of african american people flock to egyptology because they think we are the ancient egyptians. we were slaves there under the egyptians.

your best resource http://frombabylontotimbuktu..co.uk/

FLEE FROM BUZUGEE!!! Don't let him mislead you with misinformation and illogical conclusions.
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by CHARLOE(m): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2012
@ Amor4ce,
why don't u make ur own contribution, we may learn 1 or 2 tins frm u,who knows! Buzugee has been helpful, even tho i don't agree 100% with all he's said, still doing my own research. So, wat's ur take?
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Benito69(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
The complexion of Jesus should not be as important as the content of His message of salvation, brethren please lets not be distracted by such trivial matters. The love of God for us, is not dependent on our skin color. SHALMOM
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
alienvirus: Chei! Christianity don suffer on nairaland. See d Jesun new look.
ahhhh you meant Jesus ? was confused initially when i saw the post grin but ermmm yeah Jesus is the color of Wesley Snipes
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
amor4ce:

FLEE FROM BUZUGEE!!! Don't let him mislead you with misinformation and illogical conclusions.
ermmm wateva!!!!
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
Benito69: The complexion of Jesus should not be as important as the content of His message of salvation, brethren please lets not be distracted by such trivial matters. The love of God for us, is not dependent on our skin color. SHALMOM
ERMM DUDE WHEN JESUS REAPPEARS A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHITE MAN AND WILL IGNORE JESUS. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO GET THE RIGHT COLOR. SCRIPTURE SAYS HE WHO ACCEPTS ME THE WAY THE SCRIPTURE DESCRIBES ME, OUT OF HIS BELLY SHALL FLOW RIVERS OF LIVING WATER. ARE YOU ASHAMED OF THE LORD ?
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by CrazyMan(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
@Poster
Go and do your research properly. Those passages you put up there proved nothing.
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2012
CrazyMan: @Poster
Go and do your research properly. Those passages you put up there proved nothing.
i would assume you are a smart person right ? will you say you are a smart person with impeccable critical thinking faculty ? ok lets try out your faculties. lets test your brain and see how efficient it is.

HEBREWS 7 VS 14 Everyone knows that our Lord came from the tribe of Judah

JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground;

REVELATION 1 VS 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace WHAT COLOR IS BRASS ? WHAT COLOR DOES IT BECOME WHEN BURNT IN A FURNACE ?
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by CrazyMan(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2012
buzugee: JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground;
Ok I agree with you on this verse, you actually proved a point here.

buzugee: REVELATION 1 VS 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace WHAT COLOR IS BRASS ? WHAT COLOR DOES IT BECOME WHEN BURNT IN A FURNACE ?
Ok in this passage you ignored verse 14 .

Now from verse 14, His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Note the bolded area. His head and hair were white like wool. Does wesley snipes countenance match that description?

Verse 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Note the bible said his feet. It didn't specify what he wore on his feet. And I'm sure Jesus can't go about bare footed, so its obvious that the bible was referring to what he wore on his feet and not his feet directly.

Because from normal thinking nobody can have a face a white as snow and a feet as black as charcoal. I strongly believe that statement was meant for the amour covering his feet or better still his shoes.

What do you think?
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
Ok I agree with you on this verse, you actually proved a point here.

Ok in this passage you ignored verse 14 .

Now from verse 14, His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Note the bolded area. His head and hair were white like wool. Does wesley snipes countenance match that description?

Verse 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Note the bible said his feet. It didn't specify what he wore on his feet. And I'm sure Jesus can't go about bare footed, so its obvious that the bible was referring to what he wore on his feet and not his feet directly.

Because from normal thinking nobody can have a face a white as snow [/b]and a feet as black as charcoal. I strongly believe that statement was meant for the amour covering his feet or better still his shoes.

What do you think?
LOL so you are saying that the bible is describing the shoe of Jesus as opposed to his feet ? lol. and no the face was not as white as snow. the hair was white like snow. it symbolizes wisdom and stress. wise people ususally have white hair. and the hair was like wool. thats negro hair. but let me move on to the next point. the nation of israel, of whom Jesus, is a part of is described further in these verses. lets test your thinking faculty again

lamentations 5 vs 10 [b]Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

job 30 vs 30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

well you still wanna dispute ?
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2012
People who are obsessed with skin colour need deliverance, honestly. grin

With God race matters not one iota.

Jesus was of middle eastern appearance, he was not black - fact !!
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2012
frosbel: People who are obsessed with skin colour need deliverance, honestly. grin

With God race matters not one iota.

Jesus was of middle eastern appearance, he was not black - fact !!
Your jesus was middle eastern. my Jesus, the real Jesus, was black. and what kind of black man worships a middle eastern guy ? self esteem issues much ? grin grin
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
@ Poster

I read through the bible passages you listed and I cannot find anything suggesting that Jews were black nor Jesus

Revelation 1: 15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters." -KJV

"His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters." - NASB

"His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters." - NIV

This is a picture of a burning bronze ( at 1500 F) below it isn't black.

If your assertion is correct, then John who saw this revelation who should have been a black man according to you shouldn't be surprised at the feet of Jesus. He should probably have said " He has the feet of man" In other words John saw a Jesus in glory whose appearance cannot be compared to that of any man ( whether white, black, pink, brown or green.

Job wasn't a Jew. He is not a descendant of Abraham so Job 30:30 may not be valid to prove your point.

Daniel 7:9 is similar to Rev. 1: 15. Nothing suggests a black man rather a being whose appearnce does not compare to that of any man ever seen

If you read Lamentation 4: 7-8 "Their princes were brighter than snow and whiter than milk, their bodies more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like sapphires. But now they are blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick." - NIV

You will realise that this passage also is not a good verse to prove your point. Lamentation 5 follows thesame trend as Lamentation4 of a people whose conditions have worsened. And most of all the use of metaphor is common in the book of Lamentation
The usage of Jeremiah 14 also suggests a metaphor.

Having said the above, historical evidence suggests that the Hebrews in the bible are blacks. Most of the times Jews have been mistaken for Egyptians.

Moses in Exodus 2:19 "They answered, “An Egyptian rescued us from the shepherds. He even drew water for us and watered the flock.”

Even Paul in Acts 21: 38 was confused for an Egyptian. "Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?"

Herodotus the father of history said "Colchians are an Egyptian race . . . . the fact that they are black-skinned and have woolly hair, which certainly amounts to but little, since several other nations are so too."

The question raised by most scholars is that if Joseph was a white man his brothers ( who also should be white) would have easily recognised him but they also thought he was an Egyptian."

Even though ancient Hebrew nation may be black skinned. The invasion of ancient Egypt and subsequently Jerusalem by the Romans, and the invasion of Egypt by the Arabs has led to scattering and intermarriages that it is quite difficult to know who is a true Hebrew or not today. But thanks be to God that in glory the colour of our skin would not matter because we shall all be in glory.

What is important is to live for God and not fight for skin colour because we live in an heterogeneous world, and to use skin colour to identify a man's ancestry may not be wise.

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by CrazyMan(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
buzugee: LOL so you are saying that the bible is describing the shoe of Jesus as opposed to his feet ? lol. and no the face was not as white as snow. the hair was white like snow. it symbolizes wisdom and stress. wise people ususally have white hair. and the hair was like wool. thats negro hair.
I want you to read this passage carefully. Matther 17 verse 2  And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

That was his face and not his hair. This passage clearly stated that his face glowed.

buzugee: lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
This passage was a prayer the childern of isreal prayed to God when they distress. It has nothing to do with Jesus. Below is the full passage.

1 Remember, O Lord, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach. 2 Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens. 3 We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers are as widows. 4 We have drunken our water for money; our wood is sold unto us.5 Our necks are under persecution: we labour, and have no rest.6 We have given the hand to the Egyptians, and to the Assyrians, to be satisfied with bread. 7 Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities. 8 Servants have ruled over us: there is none that doth deliver us out of their hand. 9 We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness. 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.11 They ravished the women in Zion, and the maids in the cities of Judah. 12 Princes are hanged up by their hand: the faces of elders were not honoured. 13 They took the young men to grind, and the children fell under the wood. 14 The elders have ceased from the gate, the young men from their musick. 15 The joy of our heart is ceased; our dance is turned into mourning. 16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!

17 For this our heart is faint; for these things our eyes are dim. 18 Because of the mountain of Zion, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it. 19 Thou, O Lord, remainest for ever; thy throne from generation to generation. 20 Wherefore dost thou forget us for ever, and forsake us so long time?21 Turn thou us unto thee, O Lord, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old. 22 But thou hast utterly rejected us; thou art very wroth against us.

Now read it carefully and explain to me how that passage proves that Jesus is a black man

buzugee: job 30 vs 30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.
This is also a prayer of Job. And like your post above, it still doesn't prove that Jesus is a black man.

buzugee: Well you still wanna dispute ?
Yea I would finally refer you here Exodus 34 from verse 29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him. 30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.

Now let me put you thinking faculty to test. If moses spent 40days with God on top of a mountain here on this earth and his countenance was changed. How much more christ who is seated at the right hand side of God.

Do you really think his skin would be black?
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by buzugee(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
I want you to read this passage carefully. Matther 17 verse 2  And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

That was his face and not his hair. This passage clearly stated that his face glowed.

This passage was a prayer the childern of isreal prayed to God when they distress. It has nothing to do with Jesus. Below is the full passage.

1 Remember, O Lord, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach. 2 Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens. 3 We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers are as widows. 4 We have drunken our water for money; our wood is sold unto us.5 Our necks are under persecution: we labour, and have no rest.6 We have given the hand to the Egyptians, and to the Assyrians, to be satisfied with bread. 7 Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities. 8 Servants have ruled over us: there is none that doth deliver us out of their hand. 9 We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness. 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.11 They ravished the women in Zion, and the maids in the cities of Judah. 12 Princes are hanged up by their hand: the faces of elders were not honoured. 13 They took the young men to grind, and the children fell under the wood. 14 The elders have ceased from the gate, the young men from their musick. 15 The joy of our heart is ceased; our dance is turned into mourning. 16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!

17 For this our heart is faint; for these things our eyes are dim. 18 Because of the mountain of Zion, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it. 19 Thou, O Lord, remainest for ever; thy throne from generation to generation. 20 Wherefore dost thou forget us for ever, and forsake us so long time?21 Turn thou us unto thee, O Lord, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old. 22 But thou hast utterly rejected us; thou art very wroth against us.

Now read it carefully and explain to me how that passage proves that Jesus is a black man

This is also a prayer of Job. And like your post above, it still doesn't prove that Jesus is a black man.

Yea I would finally refer you here Exodus 34 from verse 29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him. 30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.

Now let me put you thinking faculty to test. If moses spent 40days with God on top of a mountain here on this earth and his countenance was changed. How much more christ who is seated at the right hand side of God.

Do you really think his skin would be black?
OK AM DONE. YOU ARE JUST A SCOFFER, A SCORNER AND A GAINSAYER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Obama A Satanist? / Famous Scientists Who Believed In God / Pray For Erastus Akingbola Of Intercontinental Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.