Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews (9625 Views)

The Bible Describes 'Jesus' As Black, So Why Do Our Churches Depict A White Man? / What Would Happen If Muslims Were To Boycott Anything To Do With The Jews? / Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by CrazyMan(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
buzugee: OK AM DONE. YOU ARE JUST A SCOFFER, A SCORNER AND A GAINSAYER.
I guess that makes me the winner of the argument. Congratulations to me grin

1 Like

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by wiegraf: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
BUZUGEE, HOW CAN ONE BE BUZU AND A 'G'? YOU'RE A $DEITY DAMNED APOSTATE AREN'T YOU? OR FROM A FAMILY OF APOSTATES, IT DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S ALL THE SAME...
YOU ALSO ASSERT JESUS IS BLACK, WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

And you're aware that it doesn't matter you troll, you... It's when he's gay that it becomes an issue... see the similarities?
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by crossman9(m): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2012
Buzz light year what difference does it make? if Jesus was black or white see at the weekend this little girl from Gambia asked me was i Jesus at the church during the weekend because of the way i look the beard and hair i laughed and thought that is nice maybe it was my Jew noise i have? I said Jesus words are more important than what he looked like?

1 Like

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Horus(m): 2:06am On Nov 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 21, 2012
I thought you christians dont care about the color of the mystical figure you worship

1 Like

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by CrazyMan(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I thought you christians dont care about the color of the mystical figure you worship
What do you mean by you christians....aren't you one of us? sad

1 Like

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2012
CrazyMan:
DAYUMMMMMMM WHO BUMPED UP THIS OLD THREAD. grin grin
crossman9: Buzz light year what difference does it make? if Jesus was black or white see at the weekend this little girl from Gambia asked me was i Jesus at the church during the weekend because of the way i look the beard and hair i laughed and thought that is nice maybe it was my Jew noise i have? I said Jesus words are more important than what he looked like?
LMAO. I BET YOU LOOKED YOU LOOKED LIKE 'JESUS' TOO. HOW IS THE CRUSADE AGAINT PASTOR CHRIS GOING ?
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2012
Horus:
NOW THATS MORE LIKE IT. SCRIPTURALLY ACCURATE wink
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2012
CrazyMan:
grin grin grin FUNNY GUY
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2012
wiegraf: BUZUGEE, HOW CAN ONE BE BUZU AND A 'G'? YOU'RE A $DEITY DAMNED APOSTATE AREN'T YOU? OR FROM A FAMILY OF APOSTATES, IT DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S ALL THE SAME...
YOU ALSO ASSERT JESUS IS BLACK, WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

And you're aware that it doesn't matter you troll, you... It's when he's gay that it becomes an issue... see the similarities?
I SEE WIEGRAF HAS BEEN DRINKIN THAT CHEAP SHEKPE FOR A WHILE CUZ THIS POST IS OLD AND HE SOUND AS DRUNK AS USUAL grin
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
NOT ME HUN. THIS WHAT THE SCRIPTURE SAY >>>>> JOHN 7 VS 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water <<< SO I BELIEVE IN HIS SCRIPTURAL DESCRIPTION BECAUSE WHEN HE RETURNS I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE SO I DONT GET DECIEVED BY AN IMPOSTOR. THERE IS A REASON WHY HE IS DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL, REVELATION, HEBREW AND JEREMIAH wink ITS SO YOU CAN BELIEVE IN HIM AS THE SCRIPTURE HATH SAID.
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
obadiah777: NOT ME HUN. THIS WHAT THE SCRIPTURE SAY >>>>> JOHN 7 VS 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water <<< SO I BELIEVE IN HIS SCRIPTURAL DESCRIPTION BECAUSE WHEN HE RETURNS I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE SO I DONT GET DECIEVED BY AN IMPOSTOR. THERE IS A REASON WHY HE IS DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL, REVELATION, HEBREW AND JEREMIAH wink ITS SO YOU CAN BELIEVE IN HIM AS THE SCRIPTURE HATH SAID.

So you want rivers of drinking water to flow out of your potbelly??

You dey thirst? tongue tongue
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
CrazyMan:
What do you mean by you christians....aren't you one of us? sad

Biko, behave yourself jo. Have you been sleeping? lol
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
obadiah777: NOW THATS MORE LIKE IT. SCRIPTURALLY ACCURATE wink

How is that scripturally accurate?

A black man from Jerusalem? Ok o
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by crossman9(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
obadiah777: DAYUMMMMMMM WHO BUMPED UP THIS OLD THREAD. grin grin LMAO. I BET YOU LOOKED YOU LOOKED LIKE 'JESUS' TOO. HOW IS THE CRUSADE AGAINT PASTOR CHRIS GOING ?

i upload a new video but youtube blocked it so iam going to find another site to host my videos
my war with pastor chris will never end until he repents he is heritic
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by crossman9(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
obadiah777: DAYUMMMMMMM WHO BUMPED UP THIS OLD THREAD. grin grin LMAO. I BET YOU LOOKED YOU LOOKED LIKE 'JESUS' TOO. HOW IS THE CRUSADE AGAINT PASTOR CHRIS GOING ?

i upload a new video but youtube blocked it so iam going to find another site to host my videos
my war with pastor chris will never end until he repents he is heritic [code][/code]
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

So you want rivers of drinking water to flow out of your potbelly??

You dey thirst? tongue tongue
i aint got no pot-belly at all. grin grin
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by wiegraf: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
obadiah777: I SEE WIEGRAF HAS BEEN DRINKIN THAT CHEAP SHEKPE FOR A WHILE CUZ THIS POST IS OLD AND HE SOUND AS DRUNK AS USUAL grin

I THINK I WAS SOBER AS I CAN'T REMEMBER MAKING THAT POST
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

How is that scripturally accurate?

A black man from Jerusalem? Ok o
ahhhh but you need to read history my dear sister. you will be surprised to find out that america was once the land of native indians. not anymore. same as jerusalem. the people there now have not always been there. just as the native indians were displaced, so were the natives of jerusalem. the world hasnt always been what it is today. for example libya, egypt algeria and tunisia were once black countries. hope you are catching my drift
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
crossman9:

my war with pastor chris will never end until he repents he is heritic
yeah pastor chris the heretic lol. hey try dailymotion not as popular as youtube but effective nonetheless
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
wiegraf:

I THINK I WAS SOBER AS I CAN'T REMEMBER MAKING THAT POST
grin grin grin yeah time sure flies tongue
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
obadiah777: ahhhh but you need to read history my dear sister. you will be surprised to find out that america was once the land of native indians. not anymore. same as jerusalem. the people there now have not always been there. just as the native indians were displaced, so were the natives of jerusalem. the world hasnt always been what it is today. for example libya, egypt algeria and tunisia were once black countries. hope you are catching my drift

History and historical facts recorded the presence of Indians in America, same for the presence of blacks in Egypts. . . .yet nothing to suggest that Blacks were in Jerusalem or that Jesus even existed, talk less of him being black.

1 Like

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by crossman9(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by CrazyMan(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin FUNNY GUY
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by crossman9(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
obadiah777: yeah pastor chris the heretic lol. hey try dailymotion not as popular as youtube but effective nonetheless

did you see my new video youtube removed it they must have hated it was really expossing christ embassy and gerry curl king
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Horus(m): 2:34am On Nov 23, 2012

1 Like

Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

History and historical facts recorded the presence of Indians in America, same for the presence of blacks in Egypts. . . .yet nothing to suggest that Blacks were in Jerusalem or that Jesus even existed, talk less of him being black.
YOU ARE RESEARCHING IN SHALLOW WATERS. SISTER, YOU NEED TO GO DEEP SEA DIVING. EVEN THE BIBLE TELL YOU ALL THAT INFORMATION, ALBEIT IN A HIDDEN PARABOLIC WAY. GET YOUR SNORKELING GEAR SISTER, ITS TIME TO DIVE IN
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2012
crossman9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0WKtz_4n0E
I RODE INTO TOWN ON AN AZZ. YOUR MAMAS AZZ grin grin grin grin THEY GOT JOKES.
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2012
crossman9:

did you see my new video youtube removed it they must have hated it was really expossing christ embassy and gerry curl king
YEAH YOUTUBE IS NOTORIOUS FOR REMOVING VIDEOS THEY DONT AGREE WITH. ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY MAY HAVE GOTTEN PAID BY PASTOR CHRIS. MAYBE HE HAS A PAID CHANNEL WITH THEM. YOU CAN TRY BUILDING A WEBSITE FOR YOURSELF AND THEN DEDICATING IT TO PASTOR CHRIS. PUT ALL YOUR VIDEOS THERE. THIS WAY YOU ARE IN NO DANGER OF GETTING YOUR VIDEOS DELETED. JUST AN IDEA. DID YOU SEE THE STORM IN BRITAIN YESTERDAY ? COUPLED WITH HURRICANE SANDY AND ALL OTHER WORLD CALAMITIES ? THATS THAT LUKE 21 VS 25 KICKING IN
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2012
Horus:

YAHAWASHI WITH A TIGHT FRO grin grin grin
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by crossman9(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: YAHAWASHI WITH A TIGHT FRO grin grin grin
did you like my black jesus family guy video
i will get around to building a web site to beat up pastor chris some time it is find a site to host videos as long a 2 hours i have video that are that long expossing his birthdays but only my channel does this i notice some of the false teaching video he did not added copy right claim to them only the music which i found strainge
Re: 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2012
crossman9:
did you like my black jesus family guy video
i will get around to building a web site to beat up pastor chris some time it is find a site to host videos as long a 2 hours i have video that are that long expossing his birthdays but only my channel does this i notice some of the false teaching video he did not added copy right claim to them only the music which i found strainge
A BETTER SUGGESTION, CONSIDERING YOUR PASSION, WILL BE TO GO TO ONE OF HIS SERVICES AND MAKE A CITIZENS ARREST grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pray For Erastus Akingbola Of Intercontinental Bank / What Is The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis / What's Your Favourite Prayer Posture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.