Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me (7217 Views)

His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me by fellabrims: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ Poster,

I know you've apologized to the house, but an advice for you. . . Never be quick to talk back when something annoying or awful is said to you. Always try and listen, filter and take best opinions from what you just gathered. Assumption is the worst form of knowledge. , you assumed wrongly on blank's issue and as a woman, she unveiled her woman nature on you. Every awful or remarkable utterance stats with thoughts and the tongue does the magic. Words are like broken eggs, once said, you can't take them back.

I perceived it from the start that you guys started your dating in the University. If you truly love her, call your parents to see her parents. Her father will never walk out your parents from their home. There is introduction in absential. We do it very well here in Naija. Her parents are just being careful in choosing the right suitor for her.

Always be warm and nice to people, especially her sisters. . .as they too can help you out when her father is on the verge of saying NO to you.

Have a good life! !
Re: Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me by Jakes4ever(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
I will suggest you put yourself together and begin to plan to go and see her parents; That is if you seriously wants to marry her. The truth is her parents might be thinking you are not a serious minded person who will end up wasting their daughter's time. If you want her, take a step NOW. Cheers.
Re: Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me by kennyeast(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
I appreciate all ur comments.
Re: Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me by kamkechi(f): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
dacome:
i dnt c d relationship last
say 's who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Having Ur Husband Niece Stay With U, Wat Are The Challenges And Ways Out? / Malice Keeping Between Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.