Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? (2915 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? by jfad: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
Share your surviving tips here. . .

-How did you get your part-time job . .
-Cheap student accommodation . .
-How do you call home cheaply . .
Ask your questions here and if there is something missing on the list then suggest and it will be added.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? by OkpeJohn(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2020
Pls someone help me out on this...

1. What is the Student job advantage in Hamburg? Or general life support as a student?

2. I got admitted for Msc. Mechatronics Engineering at the University of Technology Hamburg, what are prospect of job after study?

3. My Msc. Program is 2yrs, how many years or months (time duration) allowed in the visa?

4 what is the general living standard of hamburg and what are the challenges?

Please I will really appreciate any one with info for me.... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Unfavourable Encounter With The Family I Travelled In Their Car To Bauchi / Uk Student Visa Validity Extension / 8 Ways To Spot A Nigerian Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.