Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? (9747 Views)

Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by aurenflani: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
RUBBISH. MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING & GRAND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD ALMIGHTY. SAUL PAUL IS A LIAR.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
aurenflani:

RUBBISH. MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING & GRAND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD ALMIGHTY. SAUL PAUL IS A LIAR.

You guys hate Paul so much, even though he is 1 million times a better role model than Muhammad.

I wonder what spirit is behind this hatred.  undecided
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by taniboo: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
by their fruits you shall know them.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Sweetnecta: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Fr0sbel: [Quote]The most popular "prophecy" about Muhammad is found in Deuteronomy 18. It is quite ironic, then, to learn that, according to Deuteronomy 18, Muhammad can’t possibly be a prophet. As we will see, this puts Muslims in an awkward position, and helps show the lengths to which they will go in their efforts to defend their prophet.

The purpose of this essay is to prove, based on Muslim claims (including their appeal to Deuteronomy 18), that Muhammad was a false prophet. I will begin by presenting two arguments against the prophethood of Muhammad, and I will follow this by carefully defending the arguments. Once I have shown that the arguments are sound, I will briefly discuss the options available to Muslims who want to reject the obvious conclusion.

THE DEUTERONOMY DEDUCTIONS

There are two elements to look for when examining deductive arguments: valid logic and true premises. To say that a deductive argument is valid is to say that, due to the logical form, true premises will always lead to a true conclusion. The most basic argument form is the syllogism, and the most basic valid form of the syllogism is Modus Ponens. The logical form of the following arguments is Modus Ponens; thus, they are logically valid:

Argument A—false gods and false prophets

A1. If a person speaks in the names of false gods, that person is a false prophet.
A2. Muhammad spoke in the names of false gods.
——————————————————
A3. Therefore, Muhammad was a false prophet.

Argument B—false revelations and false prophets

B1. If a person delivers a revelation that doesn’t come from God, that person is a false prophet.
B2. Muhammad delivered a revelation that didn’t come from God.
——————————————————
B3. Therefore, Muhammad was a false prophet.

Since the logic of both arguments is valid, true premises will always lead to a true conclusion. Hence, if the premises of these arguments are true, Muhammad was a false prophet. Let us turn, then, to a careful discussion of our premises.

Read The Rest Here[/Quote]Desperate effort. I will respond to it when I am less busy.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
moderattor:

Are you obsessed with Jewish nations?

No, I am not. why would a pastor put up an isrealite flag(with the star if David symbol) in his church if not to deceive his dumb followers.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Lovine: 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
moderattor

Our salvation and Jesus Christ came from the Jewish people so we cannot do without them.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by crossman9(m): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2012
Sweetnecta
This man here is slamming the bible I debunk him and he can’t even read the posts I gave him he is blind maybe he does not love truth maybe he need braille for the blind

and look at the apostle Paul he did not have a wife his false prophet Mohammad had 14 wife’s yet his holy book says only your only aloud 4 wife’s this is a contradiction or a miss print from God then see the light and wake up the only real God is the God of Israel and the savour is Jesus Christ get a gribe and because a believer your lies won’t work here
Sweetnecta please read the posts your debunked busted
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by nedostic: 2:11am On Feb 10, 2012
@crossman9 , Please you do not have to join issue with the Muslim chap-sweetcna. I believe you do not need to react whatever he puts up. Its obvious we are seeing things from different perspectives. The living God-Jehovah we serve is definitely different from Allah. This statement does not mean to disparage the Moslem folks.

Crossman9, I beg to differ that prosperity is not part of the gospel. I might not be too good on biblical quotations but I must frankly say that prosperity is closely knitted to the good news. 3John2 succinctly depicts this. More so, King David,King Solomon, Daniel,et al including the Patriarch- Abraham lived in abundance.

The Most High has not changed, He is still the same everyday!No wonder the Bible refers to the Most High as Ancient of Days!

My take on this is that most of the modern day pastors have failed to tell their congregation that prosperity is all encompassing and of essence is the prosperity of the soul.I believe a good mix of prosperity message and sound doctrines on godly virtues hold the ace to living a triumphant life on earth.

More so, I despise the ways most of the so called modern day pastors are going about the prosperity message. Let me state here without mincing words that we cannot bribe Jehovah with our offerings and tithes.

I have had and equally heard of experiences where some men of God are habitually involved in Bazaar offering in the church.This is fundamentally wrong in Christendom since it lacks biblical injunctions.

As a matter of fact Christians should prosper but contentment with love should be key. Let us as Christians help in making the world a better place for the less privileged. We must go back to what the early Christians did-they had things in common and share amongst themselves

By and large, as Christians our first love must be the Lord Jesus Christ and if we profess Christ as our first love, we must learn to love our ourselves and love is demonstrative going by what the Lord did for us on the cross.

I hope this helps in lifting up our souls. I have not written this to join issues with anyone. I believe the import of this post is to re-awaken our spirits on the need to be watchful of the the so called false teachers and to be guided by the only truth and nothing more-the Bible.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 10, 2012
Use a blackberry? Add me on bbm. Pin: 26BE3874! Everyone's welcome, well-as long as you speak english wink
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2012
slimdamatrix:

Use a blackberry? Add me on bbm. Pin: 26BE3874! Everyone's welcome, well-as long as you speak english wink

You just new buy blacberry, see as body dey catch you tongue
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2012
Since this Thread is about False Preachers Prophets, whatever, now its better we do some expose on them and call them out. For those who dont like to click links, check this out.

[size=15pt]False Preachers in Nigeria.[/size]

1.Ayo Oritsejafor: http://www.ayo-oritsejafor.org/index.php

“Pastor” Ayo makes many promises, some of which introduce his site:

“You can now join Pastor Ayo online in these explosive daily devotional series.”

“You will never be the same again.”

“You are in a new season with double grace.”

“God will take you from zero to hero.”

“You are ten times better.”

Who is Ayo to make blanket, phenomenal promises to everyone? It is manifest deception and flattery.

If you read the Scriptures, Edward, nowhere will you find such promises to anyone. God calls people to repentance from sin. They are called upon to deny themselves, take up the cross, and follow the Lord Jesus. They are not called to follow a self-glorifying leader who makes all sorts of promises in Jesus' Name or any other. Jesus called men to put their hands to the plow, to build towers, to forsake all, but Ayo Oritsejafor promises a joyous stroll in a rose garden - for a fee. God does not favor glory of this nature to a man and certainly His true servants do not do such things. To God and His servants, the things these high-rolling teachers do are contemptible.

Nowhere do you find an official name of a church of God in Scripture or an official name of a ministry – there is no formality with God, only reality. True believers simply lived their lives in Christ as unto God and not unto men. Better you should be an atheist than one of these guys or their deceived followers. Jesus Himself even said so:

“I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I would that you were cold or hot. So because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth” (Revelation 3:15-16 MKJV).

I took a quick peek at this video of Ayo. I wonder if I can even ask an atheist: If there is a God, should one dare to speak to Him the way Ayo spoke in his prayer before that great congregation? I also wonder if even an atheist would know that no true man of God would ever speak that way to the One he worships and serves in all humility and knowledge. You certainly will find no example of such spirit or manner of prayer in the Scriptures, either by example or instruction. Ayo’s prayer is impudent, arrogant, presumptuous, obnoxious, pretentious, so unholy, and outright blasphemous.

Ayo’s sermon is no better, and by the way, God’s men do not give “sermons,” such as you see here. The guy is a showoff, an Americanized Pentecostal exhibitionist, a modern day prophet of Baal - they had the reputation for jumping up and down and making a scene to be heard of God, Who ignored them:

1 Kings 18:26-29 MKJV
(26) And they took the bull which was given them, and they dressed, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any who answered. And they leaped on the altar which was made.
(27) And it happened at noon Elijah mocked them and said, Cry with a great voice, for he is a god. Either he is meditating, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey; perhaps he is asleep and must be awakened!
(28) And they cried with a loud voice and cut themselves with knives and spears until the blood gushed out on them, as is their way.
(29) And it happened when midday was past, and when they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor anyone who paid attention.

(Read the entire story from 1 Kings 18:19-40 and see their eventual end.)

One of Nigeria’s “highest paid pastors”? No man of God is known for his money, I guarantee you. This is just another self-deceived charlatan deluding many others, looting and raping, physically and spiritually.

There is no end to the things that could be said in the following material from Wikipedia on Oritsejafor. Should you have any more questions, Edward, you may ask and Lord willing, we will answer. Telling indicators of falsehood are in red (the religious think these things to be positive, but to God they are abomination):

From Wikipedia: “Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor is the founding and Senior Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, located in Warri, southern Nigeria, and is currently the President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN). Oritsejafor was converted through Benson Idahosa, the first Pentecostal archhbishop in Nigeria, in 1972 and began preaching almost immediately. Oritsejafor is also a prolific author of Christian books. He has taken the gospel to every continent of the world, having organised crusades and conferences around the globe. In 1980 Oritsejafor started the regular and popular television Programme, ‘Hour of Deliverance’, which presently airs in many local and international television and Satellite Stations. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries was the first to launch a Miracle crusade (Lagos Miracle Crusade) from Africa to the world via satellite in 1987 with evangelist Joe Martins.”

From Nigeria’s Highest Paid Pastors:

“Like Ukpai, Oritsejafor is in high demand and is usually offered honorarium by the host churches. The renowned evangelist, who recently celebrated the 15th anniversary of his ministry and his 30 years of service in the Lord’s vineyard also calls for sowing of seed-faith in a similar fashion with Ukpai and the late Idahosa.

He, however, insists that only those who sow seed-faith receive from God and that is why the pastors encourage it. Oritsejafor said because of the miraculous power men of God like him wield in modern day Pentecostalism, most churches abroad that invite them for crusades have a lot of respect for Nigeria. Because of the high demand for him at crusades, Oritsejafor describes himself as ‘a very busy man’ who is being used by God to do a lot of work for mankind.

He is particularly glad that the power of God in him and his miraculous exploits at crusades abroad have earned him recognition. He said: ‘There is an Island called Polo Rico in the US. Whenever I go there, they receive me like a president. They have a governor in the Island and he comes to all my services. People respect Nigeria because of some of us who preach the gospel,’ he said. Wealthy and flamboyant, Oritsejafor cruises round town in exotic cars with customised plate numbers. His Mercedes S-Class bears ‘Eagle’ on the plate.

Newswatch learnt that the Warri-based pastor, whose hair is normally well- oiled and jerry-coiled, believes that men of God should be flamboyant and wealthy because if they look poor, nobody will believe their product. This perhaps explains why he ranks among the ministers of God who make a lot of money from crusades. Newswatch learnt that Oritsejafor and the other pastors ordained by the late Idahosa collect as much as N200,000 for such crusades.

Married to Helen, his pretty wife whom he calls Mama, Oritsejafor said she has been a great source of inspiration in his ministry. ‘I have a great wife, a woman of God, she loves God. A man of God that does not have a good support is not serious. She loves God and my ministry,’ he said. Like her husband, Helen is trendy and helps in running the affairs of the ministry.”

We could say plenty on the details to prove this man has nothing whatsoever to do with the Lord Jesus Christ. For example, Ayo says, “I have a great wife, a woman of God, she loves God. A man of God that does not have a good support is not serious. She loves God and my ministry.”

Try and tell John the Baptist and all the apostles who forsook their wives for the Lord’s and the Gospel’s sakes that they were not serious about God or their ministry because not having a wife for support.

Matthew 19:27-30 MKJV
(27) Then answering Peter said to Him, Behold, we have forsaken all and have followed You. Therefore what shall we have?
(28) And Jesus said to them, Truly I say to you that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration, when the Son of Man shall sit in the throne of His glory, you also shall sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
(29) And everyone who left houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
(30) But many who are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

And Paul the apostle wrote:

1 Corinthians 7:25-31 MKJV
(25) But concerning virgins, I have no commandment from the Lord. Yet I give my judgment, as one who has obtained mercy from the Lord to be faithful.
(26) Then I think this is good, because of the present necessity; that it is good for a man to be so.
(27) Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to be free. Are you loosed from a wife? Do not seek a wife.
(28) But if you do marry, you did not sin; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But such shall have trouble in the flesh, but I spare you.
(29) But this I say, brothers, The time is short. It remains that both those who have wives should be as not having one.
(30) And they who weep are as though they did not weep. And they who rejoice are as though they did not rejoice. And they who buy are as though they did not possess.
(31) And they who use this world are as not abusing it, for the fashion of this world is passing away.

Either Ayo is taking a cheap shot at one of his competitors who has no active wife supporting him publicly in a “ministry,” or Ayo simply does not know what he is talking about and doesn’t care to know. Either way, he is a deceiver.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2012
2.David Oyedepo: http://davidoyedepoministries.org/

The following is from Wikipedia. Again, the indicators of false teachers are in red (refer to The True Marks of a Cult for explanations):

“David O. Oyedepo, affectionately called Papa by his followers (born September 27, 1954) is a Nigerian Christian author, Preacher and the founder and Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church World Wide also known as Winners Chapel and its affiliated International churches known as Winners Chapel International, with headquarters in Ogun State, Nigeria. He is also the senior pastor of the acclaimed Faith Tabernacle, a 50,000 seat church auditorium reported to be the largest church auditorium in the world by the Guinness Book of Records. The Winners Chapel network of churches is present in over 300 cities in all states of Nigeria, as well as in over 63 cities in 32 African Nations, Dubai, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. Oyedepo has been seen as one of pioneers of the Christian charismatic movement in Africa and has been referred to as one of the most powerful preachers in Nigeria.”

From Nigeria’s Highest Paid Pastors:

“David Oyedepo, bishop of Living Faith Outreach more popular as Winners’ Chapel, is a man who lives like an accomplished person. Whenever he or Faith, his wife is going out in the town, either separately or together, they usually go out with a convoy of vehicles and blaring of siren to beat the traffic. The couple like riding in posh jeep vehicles with one or two vehicles in front and a similar number of cars following the one occupied by either of them.

Although the Winners’ Chapel is one of Africa’s fastest-growing Pentecostal churches, Oyedepo is often invited for crusades by other churches. He has a global vision of evangelism and has taken the gospel outside the shores of Nigeria, which have yielded a lot of financial rewards. ‘Your financial revolution is tied to what you do with your finances on the gospel,’ he often tells his congregation.

As part of his outreach programmes, Oyedepo, who is stupendously rich acquired a multi-million naira aircraft in 1996 to facilitate his evangelism programmes to countries outside Nigeria. This earned him the appellation ‘Jet-Age pastor’. This powerful man of God believes that he is sent to a generation and not just a denomination to work signs and wonders. Only recently, Oyedepo established the Covenant University in Ota, Ogun State, thereby using his wealth for the promotion of tertiary education in Nigeria.

Dipo Ajayi, a pastor of the church, however, said that the money Winners’ Chapel has made came from voluntary contributions. ‘Your financial standing as a Christian, born-again is not dictated by the economy of the nation. We are self-sufficient; we operate the heavenly budget,’ he said.”

In this video, Oyedepo said of Gloria Copeland: “This is the woman who taught me the (mission or message or meaning) of prosperity.”

To know what Kenneth and Gloria Copeland are all about, read Casting an Evil Net. They are covetous, arrogant, presumptuous devils.

Visiting Oyedepo’s website, I chose but one segment to point out the ways of the destroyer. Here are a few indicators that are obvious to those who know the Lord and His ways:

“Mission Target a Household

God’s restoration agenda includes the salvation of families as it is written 'and you shall be saved you and your household' - Acts 16:32

God is commited to the salvation of families. The family of Cornelius was visited by God through the ministry of Peter (Act 10:24-25).

Amongst His restoration agenda is to supernaturally multiply His church and establish His congregation which connote, massive conversion and membership enlargement. - Jeremiah 30:19

Therefore, ever Winner should spiritually target a family for Christ each quater of this year. Such families could be those in your neighborhood, some colleagues at work, some near or distant realtions, business partner’s e.t.c.

Ps 102:13-14, 'Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof'

If this is out season of favour, then we must rise to favour His course.

God has vowed to cause His mercy ti dwell upon our dwelling places; we are therefore also required to favour His course , His plans and His purpose in everyway.

Only those who are interestedin God’s things can secure God’s commitment to thier own things.

Those who are not commited to God’s cause can’t secure God’s commitment to thier own project. - Zech. 7:13

Let us arise therefore and get commited to the multiplication agenda for the church this year 2010 and we shall expirience God’s commitment to our own desires.”

This article is a call to save households. God did save the jailer’s household (Acts 16:32-33). He saved Cornelius and his household, to whom the apostle Peter was sent (Acts 10), being the firstfruits of the Gentiles, I am also aware of another household:

“And I also baptized the household of Stephanas. Besides these, I do not know if I baptized any other” (1 Corinthians 1:16 MKJV).

And here are other households that are mentioned:

“Greet Apelles, approved in Christ. Greet those who are of Aristobulus’ household” (Romans 16:10 MKJV).

“Greet Herodion my kinsman. Greet those who are of the household of Narcissus, who are in the Lord” (Romans 16:11 MKJV).

“Greet Priscilla and Aquila and the household of Onesiphorus” (2 Timothy 4:19 MKJV).

But if these are flesh and blood family households, did all in the household believe in these cases? And are these all flesh and blood family households, or are they spiritual households, believers in a city or community assembled in the faith in someone’s house?

“So then as we have time, let us work good toward all, especially toward those of the household of faith” (Galatians 6:10 MKJV).

Did the apostles put on a drive to specifically target households, or was it something the Lord did without man's designs in those instances?

Why the emphasis on flesh and blood family households? God most often, and almost exclusively, calls individuals out of families. This happened with me, Paul, Sara, Marilyn, Dena, Ingrid, Mariko, and others; the Bensons are the only ones who came to Him as three, though two were divided from three. Rarely do whole families believe. Here is what Jesus had to say about families and households:

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s foes shall be those of his own household” (Matthew 10:34-36 MKJV).

So much for flesh and blood households in God’s sight. Even the households in the Scriptures were not brought to the Lord as purposed by men, but were households God had chosen. Just as with anything else of the Spirit, God’s acts cannot be devised or copied. God’s work is God’s work and man’s is man’s, and “never the twain shall meet.”

When man tries to copy anything God has done, we end up with dead works, artificiality. And that is exactly what religion is all about. It is the product of the great counterfeiter, the arch enemy of Christ. He is the thief, usurper, imitator, mimicker, pretender, and deceiver, and his servants and children all walk according to his ways, even as the Scriptures testify:

“For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light? Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works” (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MKJV).

If Oyedepo is after families and households, he is after them to promote his own kingdom, gathering souls unto himself in the tradition of Nimrod the “mighty hunter before the Lord,” a hunter of souls:

“And Cush fathered Nimrod. He began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD. Therefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar” (Genesis 10:8-10 MKJV).

Nimrod worship was later known as Baal worship, an abomination to God and to the faithful. He is the great imposter, the antiChrist. It is hero worship, and that is exactly what all these famous, wealthy televangelists and “faith healers” are about. They are heroes, with many worshipping them. They are darlings to idol worshippers, who look to heroes instead of to God. A hero is proud and strong, impressive and commanding, charismatic and boisterous, popular and “successful,” all of which is abomination to God.

Jesus was never a hero, and no worshipper in spirit and in truth has ever seen Him as a hero. Jesus was the opposite, yet He much surpassed all heroes throughout history put together.

Watch out for the man in fine suits and expensive clothing and cars (not that those who do not wear suits are to be trusted either – the clothes do not make the man, but those who wear suits wear them to impress and not just to be presentable). Beware of sensationalism and strategies, such as this one concerning families and households. Watch out. Of such as these, Jesus said, as He spoke to the scribes and Pharisees:

Matthew 23:1-15 MKJV
(1) Then Jesus spoke to the crowd and to His disciples,
(2) saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat.
(3) Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, observe and do. But do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.
(4) For they bind heavy and hard-to-carry burdens and lay them on men’s shoulders. But they will not move them with one of their fingers.
(5) But they do all their works in order to be seen of men. They make their phylacteries broad and enlarge the borders of their garments.
(6) And they love the first couch at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
(7) and greetings in the market-places, and to be called, Rabbi! Rabbi! by men.
(cool But you must not be called Rabbi [or “Bishop”], for One is your teacher, Christ, and you are all brothers.
(9) And call no one your father on the earth, for One is your Father in Heaven.
(10) Nor be called teachers, for One is your Teacher, even Christ.
(11) But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant.
(12) And whoever shall exalt himself shall be abased, and he who shall humble himself shall be exalted.
(13) But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men. For you neither go in, nor do you allow those entering to go in.
(14) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and pray at length as a pretense. Therefore you shall receive the greater condemnation.
(15) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you compass sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Now here is Oyedepo’s strategy for winning households (men’s strategies in the Scriptures are known as evil – “Concerning the works of men, by the Words of Your lips, I am kept from the paths of the destroyer,” Psalms 17:4 MKJV):

STRATEGIC APPROACH

Prayerfully target a family”

Nowhere in Scripture are we directed to target families. Where is God in His sovereign choice of whom He saves? These are presumptuous notions indeed.

“Intercede for the salvation of the souls of every member of the family”

If Jesus sends a sword to divide, why would one petition Him to put away His sword of division?

“Intercede to destroy every hold of te devil on the family”

If families wish to avoid the destroyer, they would be wise to stay as far away as possible from these workers of iniquity who compass land and sea to win a convert.

“Make available to them spiritual resource materials as affordable such as weekly Signs and Wonders today, selected books, DVDs, CDs of the Ministry”

Can you see the apostle Paul saying to Timothy, “Let me know when you need some of my writings for any of those who are converted to the faith, and we will see how much money you have and how much that will buy from our Ministry Store”? Is this how the Body of Christ operates?

Paul and the other apostles freely shared and distributed the truth in their writings, whereas Oyedepo and other false teachers distribute their own custom-made packaged lies, which are expensive to those who believe them even if free of charge. Most often, however, these ministries of men make a business of ministry, because mammon is their god. And what better business tactic is there, than getting whole families dedicated to consuming your products?

“Take step to visit such family and ensure the visit fall at time most conducive for them”

There is not a word about being led of the Spirit, because Oyedepo does not even know Who the Spirit is:

“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto you, You must be born again. The wind blows where it wills, and you hear the sound thereof, but cannot tell from where it comes, and where it goes: so is every one that is born of the Spirit” (John 3:5-8 KJV).

“Share relevant testimonies of the happenings in the church and WSF during such visits”

He says nothing about speaking the Word of God to them, or speaking to people about their sins, or calling for repentance, which is where it all begins. To him, it is all about church attendance, pleasure, and sensationalism. And again, reaching out to people is to be done as and where led of the Spirit to do, and not by one’s own carnal strategies.

“Introduce them to the nearest WSF location to thier residence and encourage them to attend consistently”

Is this a work in God’s Kingdom or a promotion of men’s kingdoms?

“Invite and encourage them in every way to be part of next Sunday using the special nature of the service such as comminion, anionting and impartation service and end of the month thanksgiving service etc.”

These are all strategies and devices of men, as they themselves allow on the Oyedepo site, designed to impress, mesmerize, and otherwise influence souls into the religious operation, Oyedepo’s kingdom. God has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

“Never give up on any targeted family, this is the rule of the game.”

What a troublesome nuisance these workers can turn out to be! When people didn’t listen to the Lord or to His disciples, what did He command His disciples to do? The very opposite of what Oyedepo tells you to do.

“And when you come into a house, greet it. And if the house is worthy, let your peace come on it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when you depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Truly I say to you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city” (Matthew 10:12-15 MKJV).

“As you press in prayers, sustain all the moves of love until the precious harvest is reaped. Every winner must ensure the full salvation and full establishment of atleast one household this year.”

What a horrible burden! Must they include the Esaus with the Jacobs, the Ishmaels with the Isaacs, and the Nabals with the Abigails? And what happens if the "Winners" fail their “mandate”? Shall they be counted unworthy of God?

And what is love? Here is what Jesus says love is:

“He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him” (John 14:21 MKJV).

These people love themselves, their work and their money, but they do not love God.

“It is Our Devine Mandate for the salvation of families”

This is plainly not a Divine mandate at all, as we have demonstrated by the Scriptures. Where are their Scriptures to prove theirs is a Divine mandate? They have none, and they don’t care to have any because it is not about doing the will of God, as they pretend.

“Our God is still in the business of saving household”

Not true, and we are here to tell you otherwise. Oh, how I wished my family would be saved when I first believed. I prayed and prayed for them every day. I saw many families in churches and I was a loner; my family was not with me in my newfound faith.

It was not until years later that God revealed to me the truth of the matter. He calls whom He calls and the rest He purposely leaves for another time and age. I was saved, I was His, and those in the churches were not. Their families were not saved; no wonder they were together and getting along perfectly fine as families. They had a form of godliness but denied the power thereof (2 Timothy 3:5).

God began to show me people as He saw them. I surrendered my selfish compulsion to pray for my family and began to see the world from the Lord’s eyes. My family was no more important to Him than any other. I needed to breathe with Him and have a heartbeat in harmony with His. As Jesus said:

“Then Jesus answered and said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, The Son can do nothing of Himself but what He sees the Father do. For whatever things He does, these also the Son does likewise” (John 5:19 MKJV).

The Son says He can do nothing without the Father, and the presumptuous ones say, in effect, the Father can do nothing without them. They are antiChrist, and I identify them to those of you who have ears to hear. These are the fruits of Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, the works of merchandisers and exhibitionists. May you hear clearly and obey.

There is no end, Edward, as to what could be said about these people. But if you take what we have given you, there is more than enough for you to be informed.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2012
3.Chris Oyakhilome: http://www.christembassy.org/

In Oyakilome’s website, where he is pictured as well-groomed and expensively dressed, we read his profile.

The first paragraph has all the earmarks of a false teacher, acclaimed and praised of men, with a boastful record of accomplishments in the world: “Anointed ministry,” longevity of ministry, “healing minister,” “television host,” “best-selling author,” “Reverend,” “helped millions experience a victorious and purposeful life in God’s Word.”

“Through an anointed ministry spanning over 25 years, Pastor, teacher, healing minister, television host and best-selling author Rev. Chris Oyakhilome has helped millions experience a victorious and purposeful life in God’s Word.”

As Christians, it is not about experiencing victory and purpose in “God’s Word” - the Bible. Rather, the Lord Jesus Christ Himself is our victory and fulfillment, as described and confirmed in the Bible. To attribute life to the Bible is idolatry. It is not merely a poor choice of words on the part of the site’s author, but a description of falsehood due to absence of reality.

The second paragraph speaks of more accomplishments and of his wife as a pastor. God does not have women as pastors. Nowhere is it found in Scripture. Men were apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, elders, and deacons. Women were not. God simply does not order things that way. Anita is head of an organization presumed to be Christian. It is the world’s business and way of business as usual, not God’s at all.

“He is the author of several bestsellers such as ‘None of These Diseases’ and ‘Rhapsody of Realities’ which he co-authors with his wife, Pastor Anita. His teachings are also available in all audio and video formats.”

1 Timothy 2:9-15 MKJV
(9) In the same way also, I desire that women adorn themselves in decent clothing, with modesty and sensibleness, not adorned with braiding, or gold, or pearls, or costly clothing,
(10) but with good works, which becomes women professing godliness.
(11) Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
(12) But I do not allow a woman to teach, or to exercise authority over a man, but to be in silence.
(13) For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
(14) And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
(15) But she will be kept safe through childbearing, if they continue in faith and love and holiness with sensibleness.

The profile of his wife as contrary to God’s Word is revealing (see red particularly indicating key points of falsehood):

“He is married to Pastor Anita, an anointed minister of God, whose passion for the gospel of Christ, coupled with several years of experience in ministry, has resulted in worldwide expansion of Believers’ LoveWorld. Rev. Anita is the Director of the Christ Embassy International Office and also pastors Christ Embassy Churches in the United Kingdom.”

Concerning the role of women under God and in His true Church, read Diabolical Doctrine 25) Women are ordained or called as ministers of God, in spiritual authority over men.

The third and fourth paragraphs call Oyakhilome “Reverend,” speak of great expansion of his network and boast of a large congregation. God is not in any of this; He simply does not give His servants to boast of any credentials because God Himself is His man’s credentials, and in the Kingdom, there is no human guarantee of anything in the future for anyone; it is a day by day walk of faith.

“Presiding over an ever-widening network of Christ Embassy Churches and campus fellowships on all five continents, Rev. Chris also pastors one of the largest congregations in Africa. He holds massive teaching and healing crusades with crowds of over 3.5 million in a single night’s event.

In Year 2003, he pioneered the first 24-hour Christian Network from Africa to the rest of the world. He is also the host of ‘Atmosphere for Miracles’, a programme on major television networks around the world, which brings God’s divine presence right into your home.”

Can man manipulate God as if He is some putty in a child’s hand or gas to be released from a pressurized bottle? Again, Edward, one will find the opposite in the Scriptures of what one finds with these people. You needn’t take my word for it. Read the Bible for yourself and ask your friends where these kinds of works and boasts are made in the Bible. Either Jesus Christ is Lord or He is not. These all treat Him as if He is not.

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Oyakhilome
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2012
4.T.B. Joshua: http://www.themaninthesynagogue.org/

Viewing this YouTube presentation, I see that Joshua is, along with all these other fellows, a “prosperity” preacher, a “Word-Faith” preacher, a snake oil salesman, opportunist, charlatan, thief, robber, and blasphemer. He is a man who promises much and demands even more. Edward, their ways are all the same, and they are disgusting.

Furthermore, you will see their end because God is done with their dung. He won’t take it any more – their time swiftly approaches. People like Kenneth and Gloria Copeland are going to reap a harvest they never expected or imagined for their cunning and presumptuous works of leading and forming antiChrist disciples. They will think their reward came from Hell, but it will have been delivered directly from God’s Great White Throne of Judgment. No amount of “positive confession,” of “name it and claim it” will prevent their judgment. It will not be pretty.

More information at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2012
5.Lazarus Muoka: http://www.thelordschosenworld.org/home.php

Here we have another spiritual rabble-rouser, big mouth, and shameless merchandiser in his frenzy to grab as much as he can of his share and more.

All you need to do is read The True Marks of a Cult concerning any of these fellows and, Lord willing, you will know whether they are of God or not. Any who try to work a crowd to frenzy and ask for donations or constantly direct people to give tithes and offerings are there for everything to take and nothing to give. God is not there; the Devil is.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2012
6.Enoch Adeboye: http://enochadeboye.org/

At the link above, we read:

“In this book Enoch Adeboye, Rebecca Bible-Davids captures in vivid portrait the life and ministry of one of the most outstanding figures of the 21st century Christianity. She traces his life from birth in village of Ifewara to the struggles of his early life with the monster called poverty.

You will discover how through the help of god coupled with dogged determination, discipline and hard work, he chose to be educated under very difficult circumstances and moved forward to bag himself a PhD in Applied Mathematics hitting a successful career in the academic world.

Later in life by Divine Providence, Enoch Adeboye became the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian church of God, Under the leadership, the church has experienced phenomenal growth from 40 small parishes which were located only in the south-western Nigeria to well over 20,000 parishes in 110 nations.

Pastor Adeboye is also the host of the annual Holy Ghost Congress which attracts over 7 million worshippers from all the continents of the world and has reputed as the largest gathering of human beings in history.

Enoch Adeboye has been noted as the worlds 49th most influential person by the prestigious American magazine, Newsweek. In the midst of all these accolades, it is amazing how Enoch Adeboye has remained wrapped up in the cloak of humility, refusing to accord the glory to himself.

This masterpiece also uncovers interesting details such as his life outside the pulpit, his role as a husband and a father, his likes and dislike and what he does to unwind. it is a soul gripping testimony that will challenge you to dream, to dare and to do.”

Read the Scriptures, Edward, and you will find all the answers there, provided God gives them to you. Apparently, your “believing” friends have not discovered the truth:

“And He said to them, You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God” (Luke 16:15 MKJV).

None of these men have their boast in the Lord Jesus Christ, but in their own power and accomplishments, falsely using His Name, which works they pass off to the naïve as godly. They are antiChrist. These men represent the angel of light - the destroyer - Satan.

Am I saying they aren’t impressive or friendly or respected by the world? Am I saying they aren’t achievers or that they aren’t intelligent? No, I say none of those things. I do say they are not men of God, though they claim to be, which makes them false teachers in God’s sight, which is not good, not good at all.

At Wikipedia, going from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Adeboye to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redeemed_Christian_Church_of_God, we read:

“The Statement of Faith of the reveals belief in the Divine inspiration of the Bible; the Trinity; the deity, virgin birth, sinless life, crucifixion, resurrection, ascension, and return of Jesus; man, by voluntary disobedience and transgression, falling into sin; salvation being through repentance and faith; the baptism of the Holy Ghost, evidenced by speaking in tongues; that Divine healing is provided through the atonement; the pre-tribulation rapture of the church; the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ; the final judgment of all the wicked; eternal heaven and eternal hell being literal final places of destiny; water baptism by immersion; in Lord’s as a memorial; and restitution of Christians righting wrongs they have committed.”

There are several false doctrines (see Diabolical Doctrines) in a religious organization that calls itself a church of God and is not, according to the life and teachings of Jesus Christ and His disciples, as described in The True Marks of a Cult.

Perhaps as great an indication as any of Enoch Adeboye’s falsehood is his acknowledgment of a prince of false teachers, a scumbag of the first order - Benny Hinn. Adeboye’s recognition of Hinn as a man of God is followed by a complaint of being embarrassed by him when Hinn did not publicly recognize him on stage at a conference or “crusade” and accused Adeboye of great financial waste.

Adeboye also let Hinn pray for him. Would a man of God be willing to be prayed for by the devil himself? See:
http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=4709&z=12

Edward, there is a Scripture that says, “The fool has said in his heart there is no God” (Psalm 53:1).

You are not that man; your friends are that man. While they, in their darkness, say God is with these preachers, you are saying He is not. In a very reasonable way, you are saying that their god is not the True Living God; you are certainly saying you don’t believe in him. You are right and they are wrong.

When it comes to the god they worship and try to persuade you to worship, I commend you for being an atheist. But I do call on you to worship the True God, Whom we know, love, believe, and represent, free of charge. He is the One Who freely comes to give life freely, and not to take it:

John 10:10-16 MKJV
(10) The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
(11) I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
(12) But he who is a hireling and not the Shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and runs away. And the wolf catches them and scatters the sheep.
(13) The hireling flees, because he is a hireling and does not care for the sheep.
(14) I am the Good Shepherd, and I know those that are Mine, and I am known by those who are Mine.
(15) Even as the Father knows Me, I also know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep.
(16) And I have other sheep who are not of this fold. I must also lead those, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one flock, one Shepherd.

Jude 1:2-4 MKJV
(2) Mercy and peace and love be multiplied to you.
(3) Having made all haste to write to you about the common salvation, beloved, I had need to write to you to exhort you to contend earnestly for the faith once delivered to the saints.
(4) For certain men crept in secretly, those having been of old previously written into this condemnation, ungodly ones perverting the grace of our God for unbridled lust, and denying the only Master, God, even our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2012
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by mummy3(f): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2012
Thou shall not judge
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by dare2think: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2012
^^^^^

'Thou shall not be foolish'
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by SpikesC1: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hmmmmmm,if u guys continue this argument,it will never end. One advice i have to give is that, u can never change a person's religion in this century, atleast it is fairly Impossible. This is what he knows from child birth,this is what he believes and looks upon. Every religion teaches about faith, how then do u think u can disrupt a person's faith easily.
Again i would say, u should never prosecute or talk bad of a person religion. In the neutral ground,we're believing what was handed down unto us by our forefathers. What if they are the liers,we wont know,what if they made it all up to protect and guide us,to give us something to believe in and look up to.we don't know,but one thing i know is that, the holy books are the constitution which guides humans,it helps in giving everyone a conscience and that is essential to humanity. I've never read the koran and might not ever do,today is the first time i've heard verses from it but it doesnt change a thing. Even when i read the bible,i sometimes get confused, but it says the way of the lord is not the ways of man. We all knows that what we believe in always works for us. But one thing i know that is certain, the greatest law of all and the greatest teachings of the holy books is 'Love'. In the bible it is said,love thy neighbour as thy self. That is very simple without any logic meaning,no pastor,prophet,conductor,barrow pusher or police man can decieve u with that. It solely means,that which u think if someone does to u,u will not like it,dnt do it to others. Love ur neighbour as ur self. I would not steal from my self so i should not steal from my neighbour, that is all

But one last weird but true thing to note,
You see, you should believe in God(or ur god) because, if u do and it turns out there is no God,it won't be that bad but if u dnt believe in him and it turns out there is God,then u're screwed
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by crossman9(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
for your mind to understand from an Ex-member of the church called Christ embassy this is real incite?

This is how the Rhapsody of Realities Scam Really works

it is forbden in the bible to make money out of the preaching or teaching of the scriptures

Every month they ask you to give donations for what they call outreach and on top you are to pay tithes every time you come to church service so if you come in the morning and the evening then you pay tithes or as they call it offerings

At the start of every month they give you the hell fire mentality if you don’t pay your first fruits
You’re not command to give but they always give you a guilt trip implying if you don’t pay you won’t get your blessing because you have robbed God in offerings

Well at the start of every month you come to church and you walk in they ask you have you got your Rhapsody of Realities if you say no and then they get one and then they put their hands out saying that will be £2.00 pounds which your own tithes have just paid for before when you pay for the reach out after about a week they in some of the churches in the UK they get you to give Rhapsody of Realities in your sphere of contact in what they call “CELL GROUPS” in the these “CELL GROUPS”  they tell you to sale to the members of the groups and claw back your money you spent in the church buying them and then you are told with the “Cell Leaders”

to give them free in some cases in your  outreach and contac  but your encouraged to sale them to the person your contacting but your primary mission is to get them to the "cell group" where they start there indoctrination process then if there keen to come to church So  when they do come your contact i.e. person, you’re seen as a “soul winner” because according to (pastor Chris) there is two things God does not mess with which is this

1 “soul winner”
2 “Tithers” 
Why you wonder well “soul winner” bring in more tithers and pay cash
A perfect enterprise because the by-product is this supposedly you bring people into heaven because as (Pastor Chris) says
1 we make you meaning convert you
2 we build you meaning change your mind there is another word indoctrinate or better put brain wash you
3 We send you? We commission you to get more tithers this is called evangelism in there twist version of truth.
4 to make more souls
5 this means more cash i.e. money 

because you’re not a good Christian if  you  are not winning souls and if your poor you have lack of faith the only primary miracles you see in the church are bills getting paid because all the ministers talk about is business and making money but every now and then the minister preach a good sermon to help make you a better person but 90% is about money and sowing seeds this is Christ embassy in a nut shell

The great commission is to preach the Gospel?
But who said you can’t make lots of cash in the processes because God wants you rich and not poor because being poor is a sin and to “remain poor is a greater sin” this is the words (Pastor Chris) himself I have slightly twisted this but this is the real meaning of what he says
But he did state this “to remain poor is a sin”

Here is a copy of one of the envelopes from Christ embassy to show you I am the real deal and not some babbler 

Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Sweetnecta: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Fr0sbel: « #35 on: February 09, 2012, 09:45 PM »
[Quote]The most popular "prophecy" about Muhammad is found in Deuteronomy 18.[/Quote]The most popular is found in the Gospels; The Coming of the Promised Another Comforter. Look at the duties and functions and descriptions of the Another Comforter.

[Quote] It is quite ironic, then, to learn that, according to Deuteronomy 18, Muhammad can’t possibly be a prophet. As we will see, this puts Muslims in an awkward position, and helps show the lengths to which they will go in their efforts to defend their prophet.[/Quote]If this is the only one, then it kicks Jesus out of it, too and christianity is also in awkward position. Thank God that from the mouth of Biblical Jesus we see an Another Comforter and from the lips of John, that there were after him a christ and then the that prophet after that. If saying one thing wrong or incorrect is enough to
proof a person is false about what he claimed, we must say that Jesus was false by saying John is Elijah or John was wrong about himself. What is a greater proof against Jesus will have to be his saying that John is the greatest prophet born of woman in the light of John denying that he was Elijah. Yet we have many more against Jesus which I will use in due course.

[Quote]The purpose of this essay is to prove, based on Muslim claims (including their appeal to Deuteronomy 18), that Muhammad was a false prophet. I will begin by presenting two arguments against the prophethood of Muhammad, and I will follow this by carefully defending the arguments. Once I have shown that the arguments are sound, I will briefly discuss the options available to Muslims who want to reject the obvious conclusion.

THE DEUTERONOMY DEDUCTIONS

There are two elements to look for when examining deductive arguments: valid logic and true premises. To say that a deductive argument is valid is to say that, due to the logical form, true premises will always lead to a true conclusion. The most basic argument form is the syllogism, and the most basic valid form of the syllogism is Modus Ponens. The logical form of the following arguments is Modus Ponens; thus, they are logically valid:[?Quote]I will use this against the Biblical Jesus and John and we shall see that either the Bible writers are wrong or we really do not know for sure what Jesus really did.

[Quote]Argument A—false gods and false prophets

A1. If a person speaks in the names of false gods, that person is a false prophet.
A2. Muhammad spoke in the names of false gods.
——————————————————
A3. Therefore, Muhammad was a false prophet.[/Quote]Since you couldnt prove that The God of Muhammad [as] is false, your argument falls flat. But check this out, a prophet that speaks about an event and it does not happen, then has spoken presumptuously. He is a false prophet you shall not fear him. Jesus said he will return before all the 12 disciples died. He has not returned and no disciple is alive. Fr0sbel, tell me if this is not false prophet.

[Quote]Argument B—false revelations and false prophets

B1. If a person delivers a revelation that doesn’t come from God, that person is a false prophet.
B2. Muhammad delivered a revelation that didn’t come from God.
——————————————————
B3. Therefore, Muhammad was a false prophet.[/Quote]Making a statement without a proof, is not an acceptable process to have a final conclusion. Your hypothesis falls flat on its weight. The revelation that is inconsistent is false. You can not have God that is 1 before and then the same God is 3 later and accept him as God or what he gives is true revelation. Jesus and Moses disagreed. Adam all the way to Muhammad agreed with Muhammad [as] that God is 1. Even Jesus said he has his Lord Who is 1 God. So anywhere there is any God concept that says there is more than 1 entity that is God, that concept is false. Anyone who preaches it is false because he has preached false revelation from a false God and he is a false prophet. Trinity is false because it preaches not The God Who is Complete and Unseen and does not die at anytime, since Jesus is one of the Gods and he was seen and he died, according to the beliefs of the christians.

[Quote]Since the logic of both arguments is valid, true premises will always lead to a true conclusion. Hence, if the premises of these arguments are true, Muhammad was a false prophet. Let us turn, then, to a careful discussion of our premises.[/Quote]how is an argument just because you proposed it and cant support it with any irrefutable material? Have you no shame, fr0sbel? I thought your education and your job are supposed to open up your mind? Wow. here is your problem; 1 God in OT without real children. In NT 3 Gods; 1 is father, the other is son that's partly man from a woman's womb, and the last is a ghost mounting young virgin he doesnt see fit to marry. The whole idea is immoral. Is this what God is unless false God and false revelation and false prophet are in play?

Read The Rest Here[/Quote]whats there to read except filth and lies you cant even proof? Fr0sbel, if you write a fortran program by just giving a conclusion without a process, can you solve a problem by it? Thats what you just did. We know that your God is false when he was 1 before he became 3, or it is definitely you and you and you and you who are false.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by ljila(f): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ Sweetnecta howdy?  smiley You said "My proofs are the fact that John didnt say he was not christ "
John 1:20 And he confessed and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the Christ.”  
You said" Jesus himself and John disagreed on if John was Elijah. John being the greatest prophet born of woman, according to Jesus says he is not Elijah. Jesus made the claim of being Elijah for John, as well as the greatest Jewish Prophet born of woman, surpassing Moses who the OT said no prophet as great as him was ever raised for Israel."[/color]
This is my opinion of it: How will John say he is Elijah when he didn't know himself? 1 Samuel 16:7  But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. [color=#770077]The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.” It would be egotistical and pride for John to claim to the Jews that He was Elijah, and pride would be inconsistent with John's character as described in the bible. John probably felt unworthy that someone like him would be thought as similar to a great prophet in the OT, and the Jews might think it's heresy for him to say that
There are lots of similarities between John and Elijah which i believe was why Jesus said John was an Elijah. These are Jesus' exact words
Mathew 17:9 As they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man has risen from the dead.” 10And His disciples asked Him, “Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?” 11And He answered and said, “Elijah is coming and will restore all things; 12but I say to you that Elijah already came, and they did not recognize him, but did to him whatever they wished. So also the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” 13Then the disciples understood that He had spoken to them about John the Baptist. 
You said "can anyone trust what Jesus of the Bibles say or believe he said all the things the Bibles claim for him if Jesus was to be believed as honest?"Yet you use this same Jesus' claim against Christians to allude that the comforter Jesus talked about is Mohammed This is what Jesus said about the comforter
John 14:    16“I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

18“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19“After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. 20“In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. 21“He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.” 22Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, “Lord, what then has happened that You are going to disclose Yourself to us and not to the world?” 23Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. 24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.

25“These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you. 26“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you. 27“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.[/color]

You said "Jesus said that the another comforter shall remind people of the truth that Jesus said. The truth has to be without the lies. The lies have to be corrected anyways. How did the holy spirit that didnt correct can remind anyone of the truth that Jesus said and came with? Did the holy spirit which the christians say is less than Jesus not have a physical body and no voice, but the mighty Jesus that has seniority over it had a body and had to speak up so that people can hear him? How did the bodiless and voiceless holy spirit speak to humans and succeeded in it, while Jesus its senior had to come like human and voice like human was compelled to actually be functioning like human and yet still left the ultimate duty and success to Another Comforter to fulfill? If the disciples failed and must be corrected by something should it not be something tangible with body and voice that their initial teacher, Jesus?"
You are the one judging that what Jesus said is lies, after using what he said about a comforter to claim the genuineness of Mohammed as a prophet Jesus predicted and that the Holy Spirit cannot correct lies? The Holy Spirit doesn't need to correct what we knoe to be the truth. You claiming it's lies is your opinon, totally your opinion,.
Where is the claim from that Christiains say the Holy Spirit is less than Jesus? You know how muslims say terorrists misqoute the quran in the killing of the infidels and that Islam is a religion of peace bla bla bla, implying there are some muslims that misunderstand your quran, can't it be said as well that there might be Christians that made a similar error in saying the Holy Spirit is less than Jesus, if your claim as any iota of truth in it?
Have you heard of such a thing as conscience before, maybe an increase in your heart rate when you know yuo've done something wrong? Conscience is voiceless innit but helps keep people in check, for those that have it? Is it tangible? no. Can you deny it? No
The Holy Spirit may not be tangible to yuo but that doesn't deny his existence!
Jesus didnt leave an ultimate duty to someone else, He did His job and said the comforter will be sent to help the disciples and subsequesntly all christians. Think about two people in love, it's natural to want to hear "i love you" from his/her partner every now and again for reassurance. Christians are supposed to know the truth of God's word from reading the bible and in situations where they might be tempted to compromse, the Holy Spirit can remind them of the word by speaking through the conscience of whatever method He deems fit! And who said the Holy Spirit is voiceless?? Acts 13:2While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, "Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."
Voice at Paul's conversion was Jesus himself appearing to Paul  Acts 9:5 And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” And He said, “I am Jesus whom you are persecuting, 6but get up and enter the city, and it will be told you what you must do.” 7The men who traveled with him stood speechless, hearing the voice but seeing no one. 8Saul got up from the ground, and though his eyes were open, he could see nothing; and leading him by the hand, they brought him into Damascus. 9And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

10Now there was a disciple at Damascus named Ananias; and the Lord said to him in a vision, “Ananias.” And he said, “Here I am, Lord.” 11And the Lord said to him, “Get up and go to the street called Straight, and inquire at the house of Judas for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying, 12and he has seen in a vision a man named Ananias come in and lay his hands on him, so that he might regain his sight.” 13But Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he did to Your saints at Jerusalem; 14and here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Your name.” 15But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen instrument of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings and the sons of Israel; 16for I will show him how much he must suffer for My name’s sake.” 17So Ananias departed and entered the house, and after laying his hands on him said, “Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road by which you were coming, has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”
The bible doesnt say the Holy Spirit is a dove but descended in bodily form like a dove Luke 3:22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."
By the way, God is allowed to do what He please, He can take whatever form He wants to and is answerable to no man. I can decide to be quiet today and the noisemaker i am smiley tomorrow, depends on my mood, notwistanding what others think.

You said"whats there to read except filth and lies you cant even proof?" Can't be said about you, can't it Sweetnecta?
My basic point is you can argue all you wwant about the genuineness of Christianity or not, but don't pick somethings Jesus said to support your claim and refute other things because that nullifies your argument. Be consistent at least
And we'll find out on judgement day won't we? You saying "We know that your God is false when he was 1 before he became 3, or it is definitely you and you and you and you who are false." makes me shake my head but i pray the scales over your eyes are lifted. As much as i disagree with your religion, i haven't made derogatory remarks in any way, and i ask that you please show some respect to my faith by not resovling to cheap insults as it doesn't help your case, but makes you look silly and desperate tbh.
Now, off to my coursework after some detour  wink
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by crossman9(m): 12:18am On Feb 29, 2012
Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has stated as Errors
1. Isaac is not Abraham’s seed
2. There is no mediator in the New Testament
3. You’re not told to obey in the New Testament
4. Jesus is no longer the word of GOD you are and we are God gives you his word in order to make you his word yet the bible tell a different story (Revelation 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.) (John1:1) (Revelation21:6He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. (NIV) John 15:3 you are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
5. God wants you rich
6. We are spirit beings
7. They call him Father
1. Some have said you are interferer in mens afairs (Y) Fine
2. Some People say you are Jesus Christ in a white suite? (X)(X) (N.I.V)Matthew 24:4-5,11,14,24-26-51
3. Your our life coach (X) (N.I.V)Matthew 23:10
4. Your our teacher (X) (N.I.V) (Matthew 10:24 Matthew 23:8
5. Your our father (X)(X) Matthew 23:9
6. Your Our Daddy (X)(X) Matthew 23:9
7. We glory in your bossem (X)(X) (K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 1:26-31 (Romans 15:17).
8. Your our prophet (X) 50% right
9. Your Our man of god (Y) 50% right
10. Your a Gift to the World (X) (K.J.V) John 3:16
11. God gave you as a Gift to the World (X) (K.J.V) John 3:16
12. You Have Made Us Champions For Life (X) (K.J.V) Hebrews 12:2
13. You’re the best there is no one like you (Y) 50% right, Matthew 23:11-12
14. Pastor (Y) Ephesians 4:11 100% right
15. Your are God’s General  (Y) 50% right
8. They called (Pastor. Anita, Oyakhilome) Mother of god they call her Mama The member say you have given birth to us we at “Christ embassy” are your sons and daughters
9. He is a god
10. Christianity is not a religion yet it is in the bible 7 times and religious 5 time in the (niv)
11. Christianity does not mean God with us) it’s Christ in us alone he said people have got it wrong? This was said during the higher life conference (U.S.A) 2010
12. This was said during the higher life conference (U.S.A) 2010 There is no one in the bible that he can think of in heaven that was poor point 1 only 3 people are in heaven the now from earth 1 Enoch 2 Elijah 3 Jesus they were all rich and that is his reason for being rich none where poor? There was only one (Lazarus was poor) and he was rich because he was in Abrahams bosom. Correction 1 Steven was not rich the man on the cross was not rich yet he will be with him in heaven? Moses he said was he was “Rich” he was not rich that is wrong (Moses did not have any worldly wealth it was against the law for them have wealth, for God was there inheritance  in the land) Levites did not have a portion in the land of Israel
13. He quote that David was the one that made a statement when in fact it was Solomon 
14. “Christ is a place” in the rhapsody of reality. Christ is a person we become part of him but not a place?
15. Pastor Chris said that Christianity is not God with us, but GOD in us? Wrong it is both now and to come and forever in the future?
16. If you ask anything from father in the name of Jesus and you will get it? (wrong partly? only if it is according to Gods will) we have not cause we ask not but ask a miss that we can consume is upon our own lusts) you must ask it according to scripture? (James 4:3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.)
17. self-service (self-service is not a sin against God in its self) many Christian think it is sin against God it is a bad habit apparently it has nothing to do with God at all its your own body you needed to stop it just a habit and the devil makes you condemned change the habit the bible does not mention it anywhere wrong very wrong? This was said on the pastor Chris live. 5:30 pm Sunday 12th June 2011 (2 Peter 2:1) But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
18. Just like smoking is not a sin in Christ Embassy
19. In order to be sick as a Christian you must be back sliding and stop being a Christian and Christians don’t get mentally I’ll said on pastor Chris live on TV and tom time (5:30pm Date Sunday 19/6/11) 
20. Jesus is not the word of God now “Entrance of thy word teaching” Jesus is no longer the word of God? Because we are and I am because Jesus is in heaven God he gives you his word in order to make you his word, so Jesus is no longer the word we are we? The trees clap in the presence of the congregation of the gods he states the trees are clapping over us from the book of (Isaiah55: 12 You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.)
21. There is no mediator in the New Testament
22. Nowhere does it say in the New Testament that we are told to “Obey
23. Christianity did not start at the cross it start at the resurrection, but in order to believe in his death you must believe in the resurrection, so Christianity start at the resurrection? But does it in fact started at the cross  when Jesus dies for the worlds sins, the term Christian did not start until the book of (Acts 11:26) another lie with “Pastor Chris”
24. Baptism for children is fine even if their parents are in the lord
25. The word goes to your “spirit” wait I thought it went to your “mind” but the spirit brought it into your mind? Why do people never question things or read the word?
26. You should cream your dream if you get a bicycle and keep the car and throws the bike away? This is wrong that is why the Japanese over run china during world war 2 using bikes and the German war machine stopped in it track for lack of fuel at the battle of the bulge think not ever problem is nail and not every solution is hammer it might be a screen you will need a screw driver
27. He teaches that we are savours and he uses the (king James bible) to confirm this doctrine mixed with we are gods implying we are Christ meaning little Christ’s? The passages he uses is taken from these verses which out of context this reasoning comes out the book of (Obadiah1:17,21) delivers will come out of Zion and Zion is not a place it is a destination so the members see them self’s as “Christ”?
28. (Not everyone can use the name of “JESUS” only his followers) (Rubbish everyone can use the name those who are for us are not against us (Mark 9:38"Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."(Mark 9:39"Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, Mark 9:40for whoever is not against us is for us.) Jesus said because people using the name of Jesus and they use scripture from act son Jesus I know Paul I know but we don’t know you (Acts 19:11-19)
29. Ask Pastor Chris a question? A woman asked is it ok to get her tubes tided she meaning, her “fallopian tube” sterilised he told her to see the doctor this woman was told it is ok to get sterilized what does the bible teach well it tells you clearly to be fruitful and increase upon the earth the fruit of the womb is a blessing he did not even tell her to read the bible about this it is very much the same as Sodom and Gomorra
30. He said we are part of the God kind and he said it is currently translated wrong in the (KJV) of the scripture? It is not nature but God kind (2 Peter 1:4 whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.) (NIV) 2 Peter 1:4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.{read this (Young’s Analytical Concordance) ( Page 588) Greek 2. Nature “Phusis” not the word for God is Greek “Theos” (page 419) so easy to see the word does not make us part of the GOD KIND false prophet debunked}
31. “It is a sin to be poor” (Time 18:43 Sunday) (Date 07.08.2011) (Pastor Chris live) It is a sin to be poor no Christian should be poor? poverty start in the garden of Eden this was said on ask a question it is not wrong to be born poor but you should not remain poor as a Christian it is a sin to remain poor
32. “Consulate man” “Sermon” there is no incompetent in me, I am competent there is some that say quote the Apostle Paul which says there is nothing good in me like the flesh but I can’t be incompetent I am in the spirit? So I can’t make errors (Romans 7:18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.)and if someone speaks against me I never repay them with the evil but only with good Pastor Chris,
33. Faster crisp “worth hearing” Being roasted with the words of our very own “Hell Boy” our very own supper demigod, He tends to association wealth with righteousness I am the righteousness of God the fact I am rich means I am righteous but there is many in the bible that where rich even Solomon in the end turned wicked yet he was rich and wise like no other his early writings where perfect but in old age
34. (GOD is not limited) this was said during his bible seminar series (28/10/2011) (13:00) but this not true there is many things God cannot do here is a list? God can not lie (Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?)1 Samuel 15:29 He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind."Titus 1:2 a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time,
35. Hebrews 6:18 God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope offered to us may be greatly encouraged.
36. God cannot break his word
37. God cannot change what has gone out of his mouth
38. God cannot do evil
39. God cannot sin
40. God cannot be around sin
41. In other words he must keep to his own words almost like the perfect gentleman which is crude description but accurate?
42. Pastor Chris said on the (time 13:1401.11.2011) this was during the bible seminary in Nigeria for ministers? He said the jars they were full of dirty water from cleansing at the wedding where Jesus turned water into wine (John 2:4-6-11) they are dirty because of the cleansing which is wrong Stone water jars at Qumran during the wedding which is another they held water and where clean because there for ceremonial duties.
43. Christianity is not a religion yet it is the 7 time in the bible and he uses religious costumes
44. The gospel is not a promise? It means good news said on “Arise and shine broadcast” It means “God spell” good news
45. A Christian cannot be possessed with evil spirits “Arise and shine broadcast”
46. “We are the glory of God” Also in rhapsody of reality share your victory, program and this is common in the church we are the glory of God? (This was to do with prayer point on “Yokoos” with Pastor Chris) and (This is blasphemy) the presenter is “Pastor Val” she is a pastor from Colchester Christ embassy (December 30th time 6:05pm)

47. Jesus name, can only be used by Christians? They are the only ones  licenced to use the name of JESUS but this is not true Jesus disciples come across men using the “name Jesus” and they were not believers  the thought should we stop them he said those are for us are not against us? (NIV) Mark 9:38 "Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."(NIV) Mark 9:39 "Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me,(NIV) Mark 9:40 for whoever is not against us is for us.(NIV) Mark
9:41 I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.Their reasoning is this they use book of acts some Jews who were driving out demons but the demons they beat up them up when using the name of Jesus (NIV) Acts 19:13 Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, "In the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out."(NIV)
Acts19:14Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. (NIV) Acts19:15One day the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?"(NIV) Acts19:16Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house Unclad and bleeding.(NIV) Acts 19:17 When this became known to the Jews and Greeks living in Ephesus, they were all seized with fear, and the name of the Lord Jesus was held in high honour.(NIV) Acts 19:18 Many of those who believed now came and openly confessed their evil deeds.(NIV) Acts 19:19 A number who had practiced sorcery brought their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total came to fifty thousand drachmas.(NIV) Acts 19:20 In this way the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in power.

48. Acts 19:20 Paul in the city of Ephesus “So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed”. The peace of Jerusalem is Jesus said during atmosphere for miracles
49. They use the Eucharist in communion services in a catholic way
50. There called a universal church this means catholic
51. The wealth of the ungodly is stored up for the righteous (Proverbs 13:22 A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.) he said don’t think like that because who wants the second hand goods we should think this way because we are on higher class and level why should we wait on the ungodly dyeing to get used goods we should make our own way? God is So, so rich we don’t want worn out things this was asked to him in south Africa he said this at the higher life conference

52. There is no one left in the earth that is a descendent of Cain and some say this is the sign a man which was on Cain they made him black man he said there wrong he is getting the names confused the man asked was being black part of the curse of Cain murdering some have used this to justify slavery mark on his head was a blessing point of confusion? The Canaan was the father of ham, and was the black man I am working debunking this I know what he was saying was not based on scripture?

53. They state Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: 26th February birthday on here birthday this she is the mother of God the members call her mother mama she is full of grace she gave birth to them

54. They said she “is the light of the word” and a gift to the world a wise woman for this generation

55. (John 8:12) Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Re: How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? by Jumbojax(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2023
The Gospel says trusting in Jesus is the only way to escape hell. False teachers want you to trust anyother thing to escape hell. Trust in repentance of sins, trust in your holy life, trust in your obedience to God. And all this trust is trusting in yourself and not trusting in Christ. Meaning you become your own saviour. But you cannot save yourself.

Matthew 7:20-23 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are We So Vindictive As Christians? / Don't Let Anybody Deceive You. Tithing Is The Power To Get Wealth. / Should Men Of God Divorce And Remarry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.