Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. (18275 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / Contestant For Ooni Stool In Alleged N400m Fraud, Forgery - Punch. / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2012
Those aides need to be ssacked. Am sure the deputy gov must have settled them, but they cornered the whole money or gave the girl a very paltry sum.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by stepo707: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2012
Because of 10k,she opened her leg.shameless thing!
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by eros(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2012
Oh!!! What a bad romance

***Continues singing and shakes head out of the thread***
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by noiseless: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2012
So this thread was posted since yesterday and still on page one? As a result of how much some people love to bury the truth to protect their exploding stinking image,now MR.DAFTYOKANU,BLUETHEET,RHINO,NEGROS,DILUMINATI AND ALHJ_HAREM that is if all this IDs are not own by one person,i'm waiting for you lots to go and dig one up or fabricate some and tag them igbo to dilute this one, you bloody crafty hypocrites,rascally infidels,users and abusers.YOU CAN NOT CRUCIFY THE POOR AND SCHOOL FEES HOOKED TEENAGER AND LET  FREE THE DISHONOURABLE DEP.GOVR JUST BECAUSE TO YOU HE HAS TO ATTEND TO MORE "IMPORTANT BUSINESS OF GOVERNANCE"what ashame who knows how many thousands of poor teenagers he and his gang of politicians through out the country use their positions to harm instead of protecting them.And instead for people to condemn these paedophiles that go around taking advantage and hurting our young people, no, that will never hapen as some people are obsessed with selling their image as stainless,this is shameful.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by chuksikem(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
alj harem:

you ppl really need to grow up and stop this nwa play you all are doing

bigots

may amadioha and sango collabo and strike you real hard, who is more tribalistic than you??your hatred for ndigbo is unprecedented, go f00rk yourself, angry angry
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
noiseless:

So this thread was posted since yesterday and still on page one? As a result of how much some people love to bury the truth to protect their exploding stinking image,now MR.DAFTYOKANU,BLUETHEET,RHINO,NEGROS,DILUMINATI AND ALHJ_HAREM that is if all this IDs are not own by one person,i'm waiting for you lots to go and dig one up or fabricate some and tag them igbo to dilute this one, you bloody crafty hypocrites,rascally infidels,users and abusers.YOU CAN NOT CRUCIFY THE POOR AND SCHOOL FEES HOOKED TEENAGER AND LET  FREE THE DISHONOURABLE DEP.GOVR JUST BECAUSE TO YOU HE HAS TO ATTEND TO MORE "IMPORTANT BUSINESS OF GOVERNANCE"what ashame who knows how many thousands of poor teenagers he and his gang of politicians through out the country use their positions to harm instead of protecting them.And instead for people to condemn these paedophiles that go around taking advantage and hurting our young people, no, that will never hapen as some people are obsessed with selling their image as stainless,this is shameful.

Where did you see me defending the deputy governor now abi you chop craze ? First and foremost,in matter of romance gone wrong between a lady and a married man,i blame the lady for opening her legs for the married man.However,this man happens to be a public figure,so if he has committed an impeachable offence,the lady should sue him or  petition the house of assembly.This case reminds me of how ibos here were defending the governor of Enugu that impregnated his sister-in law.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by DonPazini: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is a false story, i know Taiwo he doesnt even use a zain number, just pure rubbbish from his political opponents!
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by okomoradeyo: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is the response of the Office of the Deputy Governor to Pointblank on this concocted report which Pointblank has refused to publish despite the right of reply

THE attention of the Deputy Governor of Ogun State, Prince Segun Adesegun has been drawn to your publication of alleged impregnation of a 19 year old girl.
It is indeed a pity that your organization is allowing itself to be the latest tool in the fad of destruction and blackmail by some political actors bent on tarnishing his image to an end which would soon be self destructive.
As a Yorubaman and a Prince, the Deputy Governor would not run away in the face of impregnating a woman, if it ever happens. It is however most ridiculous, insulting and embarrassing that he would meet a girl, promise her N200, 000 and marriage within two weeks which your organization believed or concocted.
It is obvious that yours is no ordinary publication as the writer of this fiction could have done so much work to know that the girls is 19, a student of LASU, that her parents are hypertensive, have tenants in Abeokuta where she collects rent, needed N200, 000 for school fees, asked for N400, 000 as pay off yet giving the Deputy Governor an opportunity to react before publication after your “investigation” was a problem
It will be most interesting to see the pregnant nameless LASU girl.
Please put an end to all this nonsense.

Kolade Larewaju
Special Assistant [Media]
Office of the Deputy Governor
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by bisiaet: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
Interesting
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by eghost247(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
if this is true then the governor is a disgrace
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by hyperflex(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2012
I don't know how many people here listen to hip hop music when Notorious BIG said "more money you make the more problem you get". Where was this goldigger years back before the Deputy Governor became what he is. there are disparities in the story and just because its on the yeye pointblanknews and the owner is overseas doesn't make the story genuine. Those that have eyes will know this story has political undertones. So say what u like on it. You wonder why some people never make it in life? its simly because those that have made it you want to pull down. Bleep pointblanknews and Bleep all you haters. thank you for reading.

N:B : Never climb up in your life if you dont want people to hate on you
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by terrykarl(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
if this story is confirmed to be true,we dont expect this man to continue in office,if he fails to resign,he should be impeached
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by psalmson009(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
What has nigeria turned 2.imagine,4 a whole deputy governor of a state 2sleep wit a 19yr old teenage girl.what ws e tinkin wen e ws sleepin wit her.and d gul,hw stupid she must b 2fall 4 his promises.is d man nt old enof 2b er father.cnt he just pay er skul fees witout sleepin wit er?is he nt not worth more dan a billion?God,help us in dis country cos dis rush 4money is gettin out of hand.well,gud 4 d gul nd d useless man,i pray dat ends his carrier.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by psalmson009(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
What has nigeria turned 2.imagine,4 a whole deputy governor of a state 2sleep wit a 19yr old teenage girl.what ws e tinkin wen e ws sleepin wit her.and d gul,hw stupid she must b 2fall 4 his promises.is d man nt old enof 2b er father.cnt he just pay er skul fees witout sleepin wit er?is he nt not worth more dan a billion?God,help us in dis country cos dis rush 4money is gettin out of hand.well,gud 4 d gul nd d useless man,i pray dat ends his carrier.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by oderemo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
dont mind the useless girl she can even claim that the Preg was bluetoothe
d that is the bomb. 40 gun salute to you. will make you the sun editor anyday.  grin grin
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Okontami: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
All of you are stupid. Who else will the Deputy Gov have banged a 60 yr old MILF, make una dey very careful o. He needed cleansing and he did that. How many of you are innocent? We have all been reckless with punany at one time or the other, so why the pretence and holier than thou attitude??
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Prestonvic(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2012
she was proud of goin out with a deputy governor hahahahahaha
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by SIRNIMS(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
We should not be surprised and this is no big news in the real sense.
The girl knows what she wanted-free kudi and the guy wants its real. I believe bringing the news to the public is a just a tactics to extort more money from the innocent deputy governor.

Legally speaking, she was never raped and she has to prove in evidence that indeed marriage contract was proposed to her, to even get a kobo as damages for breach of contract of marriage proposal. At best, it is a case of two consenting adults in disagreement.

This type of events happens daily, only that they do not catch the attention of the media until somebody was not adequately settled handsomely
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Baawaa(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
Nice script by PDP,
Film Tittle:FASHOLA SEE WHAT YOU CAUSE grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by kizito96(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
The man is a stupid person, lets see how his political career will go.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by amurx(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
some girls sef,
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by moremi2008(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
This was an aristo runs gone horribly wrong! The poor st'pid girl should have left this game for professionals instead she let herself get used, impregnated and dumped by a stingy, useless, ugly old man. I hope she sues him for all his worth. Imagine the old fool didn't even pay a common 200k after he finished his deed and then had the nerve to send 10k! Oloriburuku man!
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Olalekan0(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
This girl does not deserve the slightest portion of the blame. This is a 19 year old who does not want to drop out of school,besides how was she to know the bastard was lieng about wanting to marry her? Afterall,most politicians do take second wives upon acension of office.

The moral of the story is that our representatives in government cannot be trusted,this man just demonstrated it. He promised to marry the girl but did not fulfil his promise.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
I don't believe this story a bit, for crying out loud the man wouldn't want his image tarnished which is the more reason he would accept responsibilities or just settle the girl to avoid being disgraced
Though Nigeria politicians are useless but if the story is true that girl is the most silly girl on earth CHIKENA!
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by afm4ever(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hmm dis man is a disgrace
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
Why would anyone believe the girls story, help my foot.this girl it's a neophyte Aristo chick who tried to get smart too quickly.

Note the pick up story? Who in the whole wide world would follow any unknown man from her fathers house to go meet some unknown deputy governor?  Is that now normal behavior for everyday girls? Are you telling me i can stop any girl on the road and tell her I'm taking her to fashola just like that and she will hop and follow me?
Plus it was not a one off thing and she has been going to guest houses all this while? And i also suppose she has been going and coming with her own money since she says she had not been settled?

Nonsense, if you believe this story you will believe anything. She either simply thought getting pregnant will get her special status, or she is simply blackmailing the foolish deputy gov. Either way the story is simply not true.

Listen to yourselves reason, a married public officer told a 19 year old girl he was going to marry her!!! cheesy

By the way so a hike in fees it's now an acceptable excuse for prostitution? Sooooo how did she pay the fees in the long run if she never got money?

And if you were the deputy gov, would you simply marry any LovePeddler of the street simply because she claims to be pregnant for you?

Not holding any brief for the man, Lord knows i dislike people like him, but clearly from the girls well concocted stories there are glaring holes and illogical strands.

The man should simply have paid the ransom Sha, he caused it.

And the girl should even be grateful sef, if she tried this with some politicians she would.be dead by now, those bloodthirsty things.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by pynkspyce: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
even the guy appears to be cheap.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Pennywise(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
In all these, even if Mr Dep Governor slept with the girl, how do we know he is responsible for the pregnancy? He didnt disvirgin her (she would have said so). She probably has a few other sugar daddies along side the usual campus boys. Even if Mr Dep Governor had one terrific f.uck and he found himself making all kinds of promises, that is not enough reason for her to bring a strange pregnancy into the mix.

Having said that, Mr SD comes across as a very stingy person. Either that or things are not well with 'politics' in Ogun state. The poor girl had nothing to show for the pains he made her go through. I am sure Abuja undergraduates will have a much better story to tell in this democracy. Councillors are buying cars for their gfs in Rivers state

Finally if she thinks this petty matter is enough to unseat a Nigerian dep governor, it shows she is still very naive, has learnt nothing and will fall into the exact same ditch in future. It seems to me she is not smart enough to be a dep governor's mistress.

Sugar daddy 1     0 Undergraduate hustler
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by IKEDADDY: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2012
STINGY MAN + GREEDY GIRL + UNPROTECTED SEX = HIV & PREGNANCY
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by josite: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
i cannot defend the dep governor but this is most unfair on him knowing what these cheap girls will do for money.anyway the court is there and the police  is there why  will she not let the police and the judge handles the matter.this is blackmail.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Baawaa(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
if this is true then the governor is a disgrace

Get it right,not the Governor but the deputy governor
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Exponental(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
Sex scandal my foot.
She tot good things come free, OLE! BARAWO!! OYINOCHI!!! THIEF!!!
She wants 2 marry som1 cos of position, she got what she deserves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's N7.6bn Loot / Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges / My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.