Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (108456 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nimirayz: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Asalam Alaekum Warahmatullah Wabarakahtuhu
Am Zayaan but many persons call me Nimi Rayz
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Demmzy15(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Idiot
Lol grin Wait, why were you looking for salafi plumber when you are a plumber yourself? Or you were looking for a way to radicalize the innocent plumber bah?

Baba werey grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by SaeedIbnEesa: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
Lol grin Wait, why were you looking for salafi plumber when you are a plumber yourself? Or you were looking for a way to radicalize the innocent plumber bah?

Baba werey grin tongue
Idiot boy
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by iamgenius(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Demmzy15:

Baba werey grin tongue
You shouldn't be calling him wèrè
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Amazingmusa1: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
As-salaamu alaykum waramatulahi wabarakatuhu, though I'm not new here, what I used to do is that every Friday I use to follow all Islamic post n copy them down. buh in sha Allah I'm ready to active here for Islamic progress.

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by skyface00(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2018
Asalam alaykum, Muhammad Qasim by name, work n reside in abuja.. Just seeing this thread for the first time, good to be part of the family!!

MA salam

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by adejaresalami1(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2018
iamgenius:
You shouldn't be calling him wèrè
Abi
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by bencolevic(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2018
Salam alayjum waramohtulahi wabarohkatuh. Is me Abdl Raheem Abdl Wasii Adebayo. its my pleasure joining this group. Ramadan Kareem

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Ayeesha30(f): 4:37am On May 20, 2018
Salaam alaikum! Am Nana Abdullahi, may Allah make it easy for all of us here.

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Empiree: 7:55pm On May 20, 2018
Ayeesha30:
Salaam alaikum! Am Nana Abdullahi, may Allah make it easy for all of us here.
You are Ghanaian?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Ayeesha30(f): 9:41pm On May 20, 2018
Empiree:
You are Ghanaian?
no Nigerian
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Empiree: 10:35pm On May 20, 2018
Ayeesha30:
no Nigerian
Hunnn, I see. Nana is usually Ghanaian name
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Ayeesha30(f): 4:24am On May 21, 2018
Empiree:
Hunnn, I see. Nana is usually Ghanaian name
Nana aisha

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Tessyy1701: 5:06am On May 21, 2018
Uthman Taslim by name, just seeing this post for the first time. Ramadan Mubaraq to Us all
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by kyutepanda(f): 2:13pm On May 25, 2018
i've been wondering if everyone on nairaland was a christian..........Allahu Akram...a generous God Allah is
Anyways am Zainab, resides in Kaduna and its a good thing i found brothers and sisters in islam here

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by nobledeals(f): 6:59am On May 26, 2018
Sodeeq Rofiat, resides in Ibadan, seamstress. Salaam alaykum

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 26, 2018
missyQween:

Walaiequm salam... You are welcome
How is sokoto ?
Sokoto is fine as usual, thanks.
How is fasting?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by missyQween(f): 4:13pm On May 26, 2018
Eco2580:
Sokoto is fine as usual, thanks. How is fasting?

Alhamdulilah. I hope it's going well too ?

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by missyQween(f): 4:13pm On May 26, 2018
Eco2580:
Sokoto is fine as usual, thanks. How is fasting?

Alhamdulilah. I hope its going well too ?

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 26, 2018
missyQween:

Alhamdulilah. I hope its going well too ?
Yes, thanks
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by missyQween(f): 2:21pm On May 27, 2018
Eco2580:
Yes, thanks

Congratulation.I saw your thread. May Allah continue to shower you with his Rahama. Aameen

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Olalake(m): 7:26am On May 29, 2018
Am Ibrahim from ibadan, meeting my brothers and sisters in faith makes me happy. . .
Ramadan Mubaraq
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Olalake(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2018
kyutepanda:
i've been wondering if everyone on nairaland was a christian..........Allahu Akram...a generous God Allah is
Anyways am Zainab, resides in Kaduna and its a good thing i found brothers and sisters in islam here

I knw muslims are here bt wasn't able to feel their presence
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Makapounse(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Asalamalekum!!
M new here,I need a friend
Waalaekum Salam, how are you?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Makapounse:

Waalaekum Salam, how are you?
fine sir
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Makapounse(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lilisticlili:
fine sir
Alhamdulillah to hear that, can we chat on WhatsApp ?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mustack: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
salaamu alaikum waramotulai wabarakatu bro and sis in the house. I have introduce myself long ago.. but I have this to find an answer although I don't know where to that why I decided to ask you all about this..
I was watching some random videos on YouTube and I stumble across some videos that state the need to use salt therapy to bring good fortune and cast away bad fortune.. pls anyone who is familiar with this should asnwer if this therapy is allowed in islam..
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by latonyn(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mustack:
salaamu alaikum waramotulai wabarakatu bro and sis in the house. I have introduce myself long ago.. but I have this to find an answer although I don't know where to that why I decided to ask you all about this..
I was watching some random videos on YouTube and I stumble across some videos that state the need to use salt therapy to bring good fortune and cast away bad fortune.. pls anyone who is familiar with this should asnwer if this therapy is allowed in islam..
It depends on how you use the salt, if you could elaborate. But from all indications, its probably leading to shirk (associating partner with Allah). There are many sunnatic azkars/supplications one can indulge in instead of going diabolic. Waleykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mustack: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
latonyn:

It depends on how you use the salt, if you could elaborate. But from all indications, its probably leading to shirk (associating partner with Allah). There are many sunnatic azkars/supplications one can indulge in instead of going diabolic. Waleykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh
I will like you to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvI9A5Cgpqk
pls let me know what you think.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by latonyn(m): 6:04am On Jun 05, 2018
Mustack:

I will like you to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvI9A5Cgpqk
pls let me know what you think.
lol......I think this is just superstitious and can possibly affect our Imaan
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mustack: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2018
latonyn:

lol......I think this is just superstitious and can possibly affect our Imaan
hmmm alit

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by teejona(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
maclatunji:
Salam Alaykum everybody. Now, Nairaland gets new members everyday and a good percentage of these newbies are Muslims. We would like to know you if you are one. Kindly introduce yourself to your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters here.

Ma Salam

Wa'aleikum salam warahmatullah. I'm very happy to be here
Ahmad Tijani is my name, I live in Warri for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (82) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan