Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (108561 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Demmzy15(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ikwaan ignore him^^^
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2018
I am Chief Azubuike all the way from Anambra. I am a multi millionaire with mansions and properties in lagos, anambra, abuja and kano. Since the moderators have decided not to remove that Islam oath from my profile then I am here to cause trouble.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2018
I am not a Muslim. I am a christian. I clicked on that oath swearing link by mistake and now I've be initiated into the occultic world of Islam? Never will that happen. Tell moderators to remove that oath from my profile. It is not by force to be a suicide bomber. I'm not ready to die yet. This life is too sweet to just leave it and go like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by nurey(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Let me tell you something you don't know about the hadith. See the hadith is known to teach so many things that ought to be wrong. It teaches adultery, killings in the name of proving only Allah exists, I teaches lying and hatred. This has been proven severally by so many Muslims who I with list below..

where ever Christians gather, you will never see a Muslim go there to cause mayhem or talk nonsense about their religion.

But wherever Muslims gather together a Christian will come and talk bad about their religion, try to cause harm and violence in their midst.

You claim to be a billionaire on nairaland please get a life and face your money, that should keep you busy enough.
May the peace and blessings of Allah be with you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
nurey:

where ever Christians gather, you will never see a Muslim go there to cause mayhem or talk nonsense about their religion.

But wherever Muslims gather together a Christian will come and talk bad about their religion, try to cause harm and violence in their midst.

You claim to be a billionaire on nairaland please get a life and face your money, that should keep you busy enough.
I don't want the blessings of Allah. I only want the blessings of God. Tell your mods to remove that oath and let me go in peace. I have no business here. I was lured into this trap.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by nurey(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I don't want the blessings of Allah. I only want the blessings of God. Tell your mods to remove that oath and let me go in peace. I have no business here. I was lured into this trap.

were you also under duress when you typed those 3 comments?

I am not a mod and don't befriend mods. but go down and you will see mail mods, mail them and explain your predicament and they would assist you anyway they can Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Empiree: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I am Chief Azubuike all the way from Anambra. I am a multi millionaire with mansions and properties in lagos, anambra, abuja and kano. Since the moderators have decided not to remove that Islam oath from my profile then I am here to cause trouble.
I am 100% sure that no one forced you to click on the oat. So I don't understand what your complaints are all about.

Anyways, you simply need to do NOTHING. It automatically disappears AS LONG AS you don't revisit this section.

Have a nice day and enjoy your millions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mustack: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Why can't you allow the sleeping snake sleep already.. he/they're attention seekers.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by michae1004: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Welcome chiefAzubike, i too share the same problem.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by michae1004: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
nurey:

Demelo is an exception. He attacks every Christian for no reason. He is a busy body.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Asbaba(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
ASSALAMU ALAIKUM.
am Adam by name and also a Muslim from Yobe State..
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Asbaba(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
ASSALAMU ALAIKUM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Asbaba:
ASSALAMU ALAIKUM.

Wa alaykum Salam wa rahmatuLlah wa Barakatuhu

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Layinka20(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
salam aleykum ... my name is Abdul Ahmid. student of Unilorin studying finance. I reside in lag. nice meting you all
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Layinka20(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Let me tell you something you don't know about the hadith. See the hadith is known to teach so many things that ought to be wrong. It teaches adultery, killings in the name of proving only Allah exists, I teaches lying and hatred. This has been proven severally by so many Muslims who I with list below..

can we have a better chat on this so that o can prove to you things I know. And if you you can prove to me and clear my doubts I'm ready to be Christian. here is my number, we can chat on WhatsApp 08183939439
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Rilwayne001: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Layinka20:
salam aleykum ... my name is Abdul Ahmid. student of Unilorin studying finance. I reside in lag. nice meting you all

Rational man, welcome on board. cool
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Layinka20(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Rational man, welcome on board. cool

boss. how far
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Rilwayne001: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Layinka20:

boss. how far

I'm good.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by ShamsBarack: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mustack: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
ShamsBarack:
Salam.
Walaikum sallam waramotulai wabarakatu
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Afoo2770: 6:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Slm Good to be here
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by budaatum: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Salam Alaykum everybody. I'm buda.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Omii01(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Assalamualaikum
My name is Muhammad Adamu Muhammad
31 years old from Gombe state.
Am glad to meet you people

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by rukoyah42(f): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Salaam alaikum to everybody.i joined this forum last month.My name is Abdulazeez Rukoyah from ilesha,osun state.am 20years old.glad to be among you.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Empiree: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
rukoyah42:
Salaam alaikum to everybody.i joined this forum last month.My name is Abdulazeez Rukoyah from ilesha,osun state.am 20years old.glad to be among you.
walaikum Salam. Welcome aboard
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by rukoyah42(f): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Empiree:
walaikum Salam. Welcome aboard
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
As-salam alaekum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu. I am Abdulhakeem Muhammad. I'm from Ibadan but lives in Niger state.

My belief lacks enough conviction and I haven't been a consistent mumin. I've come here 'cos I assume becoming closer to other muslims will definitely help. Please pray for me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Empiree: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
As-salam alaekum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu. I am Abdulhakeem Muhammad. I'm from Ibadan but lives in Niger state.

My belief lacks enough conviction and I haven't been a consistent mumin. I've come here 'cos I assume becoming closer to other muslims will definitely help. Please pray for me.
walaikum Salam. You are welcome
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Opeyemi1122: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls am new Mr admin add me on WhatsApp 07068509201

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (82) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.