Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi (14438 Views)

Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – By Lamido Sanusi / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – By Lamido Sanusi / Adulteress And Lover Stripped N*ked Publicly In Benue State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
Show me Your Friends and I'll tell You who You are.

Sanusi and El rufai operate with the same smokescreen attitude. They know what they are upto.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by samstradam: 5:06am On Feb 11, 2012
Good read.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by favouredjb(f): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2012
This makes for a good read,wow! Well written satirical piece and I love how he employed the use of sarcasm too,kudos
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by IbroSaunks(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2012
yuzedo:

grin grin grin
This guy is CEREBRAL!!! Good lawd! This write-up is faultless! The satire?? Oh lawd!!! kiss
. . . Did i mention i also went to King's College like the good mallam (famzing) wink cheesy cool
I want to famz too oh, I also went to kings college grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency / Sule Lamido & Wike Commission Reconstructed Ozuoba-Rumosi Road In Rivers(photos) / Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.