Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran (2254 Views)

God Is Responsible For What Is Going On Between Isreal And Palastine? / The Prophecy About Isreal And Gaza (from Quran) / T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran by papagiddy(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2012
The man in the synagogue has asked people all over the world to pray and fast  for God's intervention  against tension between the two countries. He  specifically  want people to fast and pray  coz this war could be the biggest war ever in human history.And going by what we see of the two countries  lately,i want to believe so.  Iran is set for a show down with USA and Isreal!! PLS  PRAY!
Re: T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran by plaetton: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
No way.
I predicted it before him. I saw it on the news and read it on newspapers and magazines before he did.
At least we know that he reads and keeps up on current affairs. After all, he has a lot of m.o.rons who depend on him to regurgitate what he reads to them.
Re: T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran by Jenwitemi(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
LOL! cheesy The man is current with the current affairs. grin wink
Re: T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran by crossman9(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
there is many people in the past going back 50 years ago have spoken of this and i think he is just sitting watching tv and thinking i will make a false story to confirm his name to make me like a man sent from God but only the really blind will hear this fool
Re: T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran by Judek2(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
Iran will be making a huge mistake.
Re: T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran by plaetton: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
Judek2:

Iran will be making a huge mistake.

By, ?
just like Iraq made a huge mistake by, ?

Who is the aggressor in this contemplated eventuality?
Re: T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran by jpilata(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
Let the war start, we are waiting.Nigeria wants to start their, Mend and boko haram.We are all watching.Iran will suffer like Germany.
Re: T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2012
Many christians are even waiting for this war to start sef. Nor be waiting una dey find? end of the world? whats the 4cking need of praying? Hypocrites!! ah ah tongue
Re: T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran by TheOP1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
diluminati: Many christians are even waiting for this war to start sef. Nor be waiting una dey find? end of the world? whats the 4cking need of praying? Hypocrites!! ah ah tongue

Abi oooo‏ !!!‏

(1) (Reply)

What Brings You Joy The MOST / Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers / Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.