Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Obama And Cheney Are Related! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And Cheney Are Related! (961 Views)

Fg Drops Charges Against Cheney / Halliburton May Pay $500m To Avert Cheney’s Trial / Efcc Denies Politicking With Cheney’s Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama And Cheney Are Related! by ochocinco1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2007
The wife of Dick Cheney in researching for her memoirs discovered that her conservative husband was a distant cousin of the black liberal Barack Obama.

Considering much of the black electorate already consider him not 'black enough', this can only heighten their 'suspicions'.

What do you lot think?
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by texazzpete(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2007
I think that until you provide concrete proof (at least links to a reputable website) you'll be dismissed as a rabble rouser peddling defamatory stories.
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by McKren(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2007
texazzpete:

I think that until you provide concrete proof (at least links to a reputable website) you'll be dismissed as a rabble rouser peddling defamatory stories.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7048325.stm

How about asking questions politely??
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by Afam(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2007
McKren:

Unfortunately, on this forum once someone is not aware of something then that thing does not exist especially when one is not singing the praises of US or Israel.
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 19, 2007
Afam:

Unfortunately, on this forum once someone is not aware of something then that thing does not exist especially when one is not singing the praises of US or Israel.

undecided undecided Ridiculous.
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by texazzpete(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2007
McKren:

Since when is 'link, please?' the default answer to any unlikely sounding story? Someone posted a seemingly far-fetched story and conveniently forgot to provide a link to the story. is that a culture you want to encourage?

Afam:

Have you noticed that the so-called pro-US faction
1. harldy ever start topics praising the US or Israel
2. Only reply when rabble-rousers like yourself post untrue and hypocritical stories dissing Western countries?

whatever may be said for my political leanings, i've always supported the truth and tried to promote logical reasoning. You, on the other hand, are apt to paste articles verbatim from any conspiracy theorist site to support your absurd claims.
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by Afam(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2007
As usual you will always commit a blunder whenever you post anything.

So people now start threads to praise countries? How pathetic.

And I won't be surprised when you veer into agriculture in your bid to divert attention to the obvious lie.

Stating that you tell the truth is not the same thing as telling the truth just as calling yourself a born again doesn't make you one.
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by texazzpete(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2007
@Afam
I actually said "hardly ever" because i'm unwilling to take a stand on something i'm not entirely sure of. But YOU are guilty of starting defamatory and inflammatory threads with unverified and illogical (at least to any truly intelligent person) information.

However, i've long since come to realize that you're way past the point where you can be saved from lapsing into idiocy.

For once, surprise me and actually use your long-dormant grey cells to process information before you post.

did i hear you accuse me of lying? That's rich! Where?

*cough* Hypocrite *cough*
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by Seun(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2007
It can only help his campaign. cheesy
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by Afam(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2007
texazzpete:

@Afam
I actually said "hardly ever" because i'm unwilling to take a stand on something i'm not entirely sure of. But YOU are guilty of starting defamatory and inflammatory threads with unverified and illogical (at least to any truly intelligent person) information.

Of course, anything you don't approve of is defamatory and inflammatory, how convenient and how stupid of you.

Do not waste your time bothering yourself with someone else's position on anything, it only leads to frustration. I dismiss every nonsense I come across on this forum, make my point and move on. Yet it is people like you that cannot stand anything not original to you that are quick to abuse others or insult them for having opinions that you do not expressly agree with.

Unfortunately, it is only people under your direct control that you may have the right to force your opinions on, the moment you get out of your home you face the real world where people are free to believe what they believe regardless of what you think or feel.

Trust me, with your style you will self destruct, I have seen many people like you end that way, it's just a matter of time.
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by McKren(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2007
texazzpete:

Since when is 'link, please?' the default answer to any unlikely sounding story? Someone posted a seemingly far-fetched story and conveniently forgot to provide a link to the story. is that a culture you want to encourage?

You know what??

America is equivalent to heaven and George W. Bush is Alfa and Omega.
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by Iman3(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2007
McKren:

You know what??

Or rather,as you would prefer,America is evil and Bush is a demon.

I wonder how a request for proof led to an inane excuse of a satire.
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by texazzpete(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2007
McKren:

You know what??

Yet another really STUPID reply for you (and that isn't an insult, it's a fact)
You're supposed to ask for PROOF for any unverified story before you begin to spread it about. it has nothing to do with the US or even Nigeria. That's common sense, and it's a tragic thing that you don't understand this.

And Just for the record -

1. I'm an Christian and i know nowhere on earth is nearly equivalent to Heaven. I even have no plans to visit the US anytime soon, i actually prefer to spend my vacations in Europe

2. It's 'Alpha' and not 'Alfa'

Take time to type more meaningful replies instead of lame attempts at sarcasm.
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by McKren(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2007
Nothing seems to please our pseudo-americans these days

even when u praise america they are not happy.

please I am sorry for incuring your wrath.
Re: Obama And Cheney Are Related! by Tornadoz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2007
McKren:

Nothing seems to please our pseudo-americans these days

even when u praise america they are not happy.

please I am sorry for incuring your wrath.
Too late,the paid agents will still hunt you down.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Obi Vs Andy Uba: Supreme Court Blasts Okonkwo Of NAP / Obama 'outraged' By Wright's Remarks / And The New Yoruba Leader Is----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.