Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,183 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. (935 Views)

Words And Terminologies We Learnt Since Buhari Became President / Goodluck Jonathan Has Only 4,725 Followers In 9 Days Since Joining Twitter(pic) / Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
Sometimes I ask myself these questions, is Nairaland forum a good site or a bad site to visit, Have anyone learnt more positive things than Negatives,

Have you been better informed or ill informed, have you learnt how to respect people or how to insult people the more, Have you met intelligent

poeple or dull.ants always showing the kind of family background they came from, are the moderators we have now more incompetent than the old

ones, because they dont moderate again ( Hey! but dont start from me), at least I still remember Jarus and Aisha, When will people of very low

morals leave NL and lastly can you allow your kids to visit nairaland forum as they grow up. NL has become an ethnic site instead of a National site, the

best stories to follow here has suddenly become ethnic hatred instead of Good Governance, the way forward(Politics) and socio-economical

activities. Why would OJUKWU Burial suddenly become the hottest post when the dead supposed to bury themselves, why disturbibg the dead, NL

has become where insults are being manufacture. people now invents insult in NL . I am disappointed and so are many old members of this great

forum,
Re: Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
pls moderators we need change put this in front page. enough of Negative talks, let the boston Nigeria tea party start here.
Re: Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. by ibide(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
Op are u ok ? Don't you know tha ethnicity & relition is part of life their is no way we can live as one because we are difference people i as a christian i hate islam i also hate any northern muslim op please live the site alone we a ok with it
Re: Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. by juman(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
ibide:

Op are u ok ? Don't you know tha ethnicity & relition is part of life their is no way we can live as one because we are difference people i as a christian i hate islam i also hate any northern muslim op please live the site alone we a ok with it

. grin grin

I am muslim and yoruba. I don't hate other religions or any other ethnic groups, but I hate one nigeria. grin
Re: Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. by freegaza(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
I have learnt to hate nigeria and southerners
Re: Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. by sheyguy: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
If only there will be true mutual respect in Nl then there will be peace.
The way some group of users in this forum see every thread from an ethnic angle is not helping at all. This thread is a typical example of the avarage Nl thread (politics section) nowadays.
Re: Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
I've learnt so much about the yorubas. I now understand why our fathers see them as cowards and back-stabbers grin grin
Re: Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. by gbanikiti(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
i have learnt absolutely nothing! if nigeria have to divide it will start in nairaland. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. by bibiking1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
i miss becomerich sad
Re: Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. by Lasinoh: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
Never to take Nigerians seriously if I want to be a friend of progress.
ONLY good, cheap, entertainment phocking though. wink I would not stoop so low sha. . .there are other more interesting ones to do that on. . . with correct ashawos and criminals. . .not to mention fantastic gossip about 'who is phocking who'! NL dry for that area. . .we are talking men and women of 50s to 70's. . .in midlife crises. . .acting like teenagers all over again. . . .loverly!!!! grin

Never invite a Nairalander or any other Nigerian messageboard 'chatterling' to your home.
Also, never use your credit card on NL or any Nigerian messageboard. KEEP THEM ARM'S LENGTH. . .If you want progress in your life. kiss
Most importantly. . . NEVER MIX YOUR NL LIFE WITH YOUR REAL LIFE.
Blow better lies give them make dem follow you dey compete.

Mu he he he he he he he grin

NL is strictly for entertainment. . . .you can't learn anything positive in a 'tatafo' blog abi?
Sooooooooooo, what do you expect to learn or gain from NL except cheap entertainment? undecided

The best feature is the political section alright. . .where you can read news articles or should I say lies from the Nigerian government.I don't care for the comments and analysis from the brain-dead. Once a thread has past the required 2 pages of interest. . .I cease to click on it. . . . Unless of course I am looking for a good 'cussing-out' session with cyber riff-raffs!

All about entertainment dorrrrleeeegs. . . .not to BEFRIEND one bushmeat or come and catch one UGLY, BROKE-AZZE blockhead of a spouce. Tufiakwa!!!! cry
Re: Name What You Have Learnt Since Joining Nairaland. by LogicMind: 1:54am On Feb 11, 2012
Useless yoruba man. You dey look for learning for nairaland. School no dey your place or no subsidy money and awolowo free education to educate yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Mali Junta Backs Down As Rebels Seize Timbuktu / Southern Suicide Bomber Arrested In Lagos / 2012 Batch A Corper Burnt To Ash In A Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.