Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

The 54th Grammy Awards 2012 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The 54th Grammy Awards 2012 (7330 Views)

CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts / 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees / Why R.Kelly Has Not Won Any Grammy Awards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 54th Grammy Awards 2012 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
All of the lights is well deserved, very good track.
As for Otis, major fail. Just a political win.
Re: The 54th Grammy Awards 2012 by JayCee2010: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2012
Nicki Minaj messed up. BADLY. Her performance was blasphemous and very insulting to christians especially catholics with the whole pope outfit, exorcism and confession bit. It was just horrible, plus the song wasn't even nice!!!

With musicians like Adele in the business, I wonder how nicki minaj can still sell albums
Very trashy girl!!

But I loved the rest of the show (at least most of it) also LL was a very good host.

I missed beyonce (Mama Blue), aslo surprised not to see any nominations for her. Guess this year was adeles year!!
Re: The 54th Grammy Awards 2012 by Brisingr(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
j Cole should have won best new artist
Re: The 54th Grammy Awards 2012 by darne(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2012
[size=25pt]BRUNO MARS [/size]
Re: The 54th Grammy Awards 2012 by IbroSaunks(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
vescucci:

I'm glad for Adele but I'd have staked all my belongings if I could have found a dumb enough bookie. So, I'm not surprised. Same for Bon Iver. Loved their album. The rest went either the way I expected or I don't care about the categtory. The only beef I have is Lupe not winning for best album. That Kanye album have some great songs but I tired of the album after a while jare. Watch The Throne is better to me sef.

Lupe, another time mate.
same here, Iono why they be denying lupe awards, lasers was definitely better than the crappy "beautiful dark twisted fantasy"! it's all political jare, it's almost like lupe is the only rapper that speaks the truth and doesn't say leud stuff.
Re: The 54th Grammy Awards 2012 by safarigirl(f): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
Adele was the star ☺₣ the entire show, won all 6 she was nominated for, Bruno Mars for don frustrate cos he was in the same category with her most ☺₣ thee time

What was Nicki Minaj smoking when she decided to make mockery ☺₣ the church, the American catholics are ΩØƚ finding her stunt funny at ÄŁĻ

What was Taraji P. Henson wearing?! Jeez mehn I was totally put off by that dress

Jennifer Hudson's performance ☺₣ Whitney Houston's 'i will always love you' was lovely

Taylor Swift's performance was interesting, so was that ☺₣ Coldplay and Rihanna

Who the hell were those dudes that won Best New Act?

Why did Kanye and Jay win best rap? Look at me now was Ƌ sh.it! last year

What was up with all them ancient songs from The Beach Boys to Paul McCartney, almost felt like I was watching the GRANNY's.

In general though, it was fun and graceful.

BTW, Ryan Seacrest ǡŋ₫ LL Cool J looked their usual suave, sexy selves
Re: The 54th Grammy Awards 2012 by ikkkkk: 12:35am On Feb 15, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy CONGRATS ADELE. YOU DESERVE IT. cheesy cheesy cheesy AM SO HAPPY THAT LADY GAGA WON NOTHING. I NEVER LIKED THAT BITC, H : tongue
Re: The 54th Grammy Awards 2012 by Hardunnii(f): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
Congrats Adele, and what great performance, i felt for bruno mars but, foo fighters and cold play also performed, taylor swift was great as well, i hope nevr to see nicky minaj, ketty perry n rihanna on stage again, they are an afront to music lovers

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Of Naija Mix (5mb In Size, 50 Mins Long) Download And Enjoy! / D'banj - BACHELOR [audio + Video] / Gbenga Adeboye Comedy Skit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.