Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Word Humility,how Is It Defined? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Word Humility,how Is It Defined? (553 Views)

Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) / Cristiano Ronaldo: ‘too Much Humility A Defect’-'' In Reference To Messi''? / Nigerian Dogs(origin Of The Word Nkita?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Word Humility,how Is It Defined? by badmrkt(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2012
@times i ask myself ''what can i ever do to please everybody''?.i've tried my best to live to everybody's expectation,but the aftermath of my doings seem to vex those around me.biblically,it been established that ''he humbles himself will be exalted''.i've related with everbody i meet,both on the streets,work place,church and social gatherings.i don't discriminate anybody no matter how lowly placed you're,where you come from or the language you speak.i give help to those who need it from me even when i have very little.i don't smoke,drink and i don't party.
i got a problem at work place and i related it to a friend of mine.i was surpriesd when he told me that i'm always 'pompous'.i was shocked when he told me this.i've always seen myself as being humble and easy going,perhaps these factors won me the post of a senior shchool prefect(sp)when i didn't even apply for it.i didn't know until my then principal told me.however,i'll be humbled if someon can define humbility in his/her own way for me.

(1) (Reply)

Vote Vote Vote / A Better Online Attitude Needed / Nairaland Conflicting Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.