Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? (8947 Views)

Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nigeria So Far? / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by simon2x1: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2012
Nigeria is a place, Nigerian r does dat live in dat place now U̶̲̥̅̊ can not hate Nigeria it is †ђξ Nigerian to make Nigeria like this (Bad Government) those are d Nigerian U̶̲̥̅̊ should hate, der is nothing working at all in this country just one thing.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by poweredcom(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2012
I don't know why I sometimes wake up in the morning feeling so bitter being a Nigerian.

Every news that comes out of Nigeria is so frustrating from news of former governors detained for corruption and later acquitted to Boko Haram to reading news of great poverty in the country to . . ., damn no good news.

Nothing gladdens me about Nigeria. So sad Sad

Truth bro, NIGERIA DOES NOT INSPIRE ME ANYMORE SINCE THE EARLY 80S, even Legendary Femi kuti said it, Th country is 5 times worse than the time of 1980, no hope for youths, NYSC, or schol graduates are suppose to be given access to loans, after school to make dem adapt into a job security scheme, but some foolish leaders are buying golf course and building private university and marryng 3 wives with our future, NIGERIA IS A SHAME,
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2012
You can use the politics section here on NL to gauge how nigeria is a failed state. 4ck, i even hate this board. 4ck You nigeria, i'm just gonna get my cake and get enough of it. I dont give a damn about You.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by DonSegmond(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
diluminati:

You can use the politics section here on NL to gauge how nigeria is a failed state. 4ck, i even hate this board. 4ck You nigeria, i'm just gonna get my cake and get enough of it. I dont give a damn about You.

It is this attitude of yours that is the very reason while Nigeria is how it is. How can Nigeria succeed if everyone is selfish and self centered. How about you being a catalyst for change? Are you saying that you are so insignificant that you can't make a change and dare not try? I don't think so. You are capable, you are very capable of great things, but you have to believe. I encourage you not to abandon ship, but to help scoop out the water and patch the hole so that the ship will not sink. If everyone jumps into the ocean, the ship will sink and we will all drown later.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by StarFlux: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2012
you should be ashamed. i love Nigeria and would not trade it for anything. yes, situation is bad, but there are many good things as well.

sloppy attitudes changes nothing. when people wan change, they will.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 16, 2012
@ op, blame zik. He put us in this mess
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 16, 2012
The environment is very dirty and too third-world!
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Obiagu1(m): 5:21am On Feb 16, 2012
Probably someone embezzled the money meant for protective equipment and he won't go to jail.
I hate this country!

Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by CyberG: 5:33am On Feb 16, 2012
LOL. . .no wonder you tribal hatred and bigotry has NO MEASURE!
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Obiagu1(m): 5:46am On Feb 16, 2012
CyberG:

LOL. . .no wonder you tribal hatred and bigotry has NO MEASURE!

. . . and when did I become a tribalist and a bigot
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by CyberG: 5:53am On Feb 16, 2012
@Post, I think it's a good idea to just let go of the hatred. Many people like you and I have been so frustrated by the country that you can only resort to making whatever positive contribution that is within your power and just leave that you can't do much about.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by poweredcom(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2012

you should be ashamed. i love Nigeria and would not trade it for anything. yes, situation is bad, but there are many good things as well.

sloppy attitudes changes nothing. when people wan change, they will.

Oya you wey Nigeria dey sweet oya make we no see you for embassy say you want UK, or malaysia visa or Dubai visa, idiotor
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by StarFlux: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2012
poweredcom:

Oya you wey Nigeria dey sweet oya make we no see you for embassy say you want UK, or malaysia visa or Dubai visa, idiotor
i am dissapointed in your lack of faith. cry
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by poweredcom(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2012
@starflux

i am dissapointed in your lack of faith.
see me see whahala oo what faith again do you want me to have in our country when nothing works, we are DOOMED, forever, if we dont change,
when dem don bo bo our generation, well my faith lies in Me, and my hustle, Bleep all of the rest government, that can not even give graduates access to loan after school and manage the money we have in this great but sick nation,
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by maven1(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2013
LOL.. I thought i was the only one that hates nigeria. funny! cauz i was born hating nigeria or should i say nigerian leaders. I‘ve been looking forward to flying abroad but not been opportuned due to nigerias bad economy and low exchange rate with other currencies, so saving enough is tough especially for a average family like mine!.. I‘m 16 and i‘ve been looking for meaning ways of making money in nigeria and discovered how hard it is for teens like me, thats another reason i hate naija; its too restrictive and a creativity killer!!... At the end of everything i‘m a nigerian who hates his country, may God help me, and hep nigeria more... LOL..
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by cazchi: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Obiagu1:

Well, I don't think I'm ready to champion such a course.
How do you feel now?
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by cazchi: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dede1:
It has always being my dreams to be Igbo in Republic of Igbo land. In addition would not mind being a Biafran in a Biafra that will consist of all Igbo land, Ibibio, Annang, Ogoni, Ijo (Rivers/Bayelsa), Cross River and Idoma (Benue State).

Almost 10 yrs now and nwanne, anyi ka na nu ogu a.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by louqas: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Obiagu1:
I don't know why I sometimes wake up in the morning feeling so bitter being a Nigerian.

Every news that comes out of Nigeria is so frustrating from news of former governors detained for corruption and later acquitted to Boko Haram to reading news of great poverty in the country to . . ., damn no good news.

Nothing gladdens me about Nigeria. So sad sad

See a doctor ASAP
this is the begining of depression
Though its triggered by the Nigerian situation....dont joke with this .....you need professional help
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by louqas: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
poweredcom:
@starflux

see me see whahala oo what faith again do you want me to have in our country when nothing works, we are DOOMED, forever, if we dont change,
when dem don bo bo our generation, well my faith lies in Me, and my hustle, Bleep all of the rest government, that can not even give graduates access to loan after school and manage the money we have in this great but sick nation,

Really?
At least your internet works and you can access the internet.....
Nigeria has lots of problems but all is not gloom and doom....the situation can really be frustrating but then success stories still come out of the country everyday.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by cazchi: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
louqas:

Really?
At least your internet works and you can access the internet.....
Nigeria has lots of problems but all is not gloom and doom....the situation can really be frustrating but then success stories still come out of the country everyday.

The only worthwhile "success" story buddy is that Nigeria has been divided and alliances are being formed. Anything else is a waste of time. Obiagu posted this in 2012 for crying out load. Thats 10 years ago. We are still facing the same crap if not worse. i admire your faith, but this is a doomed train. Another 10 years, and 10 more, and 10 more... you'll be watching your grandkids go through the same thing.

If na western world or asia, dem for don understand reality, divide peacefully. Look at Singapore and India/Pakistan's separation... but Africans? Noooo.... blood must flow. Suffer must happen!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by louqas: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
cazchi:

The only worthwhile "success" story buddy is that Nigeria has been divided and alliances are being formed. Anything else is a waste of time. Obiagu posted this in 2012 for crying out load. Thats 10 years ago. We are still facing the same crap if not worse. i admire your faith, but this is a doomed train. Another 10 years, and 10 more, and 10 more... you'll be watching your grandkids go through the same thing.

If na western world or asia, dem for don understand reality, divide peacefully. Look at Singapore and India/Pakistan's separation... but Africans? Noooo.... blood must flow. Suffer must happen!
Okay lets agree with you....this is the situation we have found ourselves ....What we should is not lamentation and anguish...... you may decide to look at things from the positive angle or engage yourself positively and make a sucess of yourself instead. Believe me theres so much positivity in the midst of this anguish than many would believe ....only if many have positive attitudes
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by louqas: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
1666s:
[s]
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by cazchi: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2022
louqas:

Okay lets agree with you....this is the situation we have found ourselves ....What we should is not lamentation and anguish...... you may decide to look at things from the positive angle or engage yourself positively and make a sucess of yourself instead. Believe me theres so much positivity in the midst of this anguish than many would believe ....only if many have positive attitudes

Sigh.. keep that energy in Fulanistan. Stop being a hinderance to Biafra and let us handle out own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign / Complete Salary Breakdown Of Nigerian Senators / What Is Iberiberism? The New Word Rochas Coined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.