Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders (4177 Views)

Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2012
Are you single, dating, engaged, married, divorced, widowed?

It doesn't matter. Today is the day we celebrate love. There are no limits to age, culture, race, education or possessions. It's a day words acquire power, they surpass the most expensive gold and diamond.

Today the only present you owe the world and that special one in your life is:

I LOVE YOU!
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Killz3(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2012
But i say I LOVE YOU to them everyday. . . Will do so today too, and Pastor Valentine had absolutely NOTHING to do with it! ^^^
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2012
You too like wahala. Chill jareeeeeeee tongue tongue tongue
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2012
If you re a lady {pwetty i mean}and you live/work within Ikoyi, V/I, or Lekki axis of Lagos, and you're open for a free lunch, between 12pm-1pm,holla @ ur boy.

It's all on me.  

For those celebrating Val, happi St. Valentine's day.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Killz3(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2012
michelin89:

You too like wahala. Chill jareeeeeeee tongue tongue tongue
What wahala?
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2012
Where de valentine dey happen? too bad am in the office making more money for better things
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2012
love in d air
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2012
Dyt:

love in d air

Babes, u @ work today?
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2012
^^ m i supposed b hm 2day?
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2012
i am at home blogging!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Josh4life(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2012
As much as we rejoice in this val,don't 4get who u are and who's u are.Happy val to all the wonderful people.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2012
Dyt:

^^ m i supposed b hm 2day?

Call u in 5 mins.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Tinu4real(f): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2012
A splendid workaholic val to u all.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by MAYOWAAK: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2012
Ladies!, Ladies!! Ladies!!!
If you wont give, Please don't take.

Valentine is all about giving, and not taking without giving. Aferall there is blessing in giving.
If a perfect gentle-man gives by opening his hands wide open, a lady too should endeavour to give by opening her legs wide open too. OR ATLEAST give a gift for a gift. (Despise the free gift it is usually a Greek gift)
Am not advocating for sex on a day like this, what am advocating is giving, free giving, good-will giving, collective-giving, mutual-interest giving.
Thats what valentine is all about.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by kpolli(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2012
Dyt didn't we agree to have a day off today?? Hotel money dey waste. . . . Show jor
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by DoRtMaKAvELi(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2012
ToDaY NOt FoR,BoI FrD/GaL FrNd!!! mE No BeLiEf,iN FeB 14,JoOr!!!!
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by youngdee168(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2012
Luv in the air, show some luv to anyone who cares but dont make luv!!!
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by bulksms247(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2012
Mtchee.w am Not interested. Have got a lot of websites to program today.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2012
Happy valentine. Don‘t exhaust the love today o! Remain for other days.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2012
kpolli
b wit u in 2mins
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by born2boink(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2012
I want to make Love to Nairaland this Valentine, Since Valentine is all about LOVE.HAPPY VALENTINE to Nairalanders
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2012
hahahahahahahhaaha
goldie s bitter
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by born2boink(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2012
Goldieluks, How can we Bleep each other- Let's break the nairaland curse on Non-sex and we can use the val opportunity, You will be very lucky, I have a big dick
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by ajadek(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2012
You are all invited today @plot 4 otunba jobifele way,behind
m.k.o abiola gardens beside corporate affairs commission,alausa ikeja, for only single ladies/guy, program take off by 6pm to 9pm.call me if u are coming to arrange for your seat.08034989352
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by richy5(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2012
Pop $champagne
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by r231(m): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2012
Love, Fight, Hate in the air grin cheesy
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by jamace(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2012
Ok o. undecided
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2012
Happy val to you all,one love.

@Goldie,nne ,don't you think that's too harsh,nwayo biko,show some love.

@Dyt,bebe chillax please no fighting,its all about love today.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2012
i dont fyt na
dis doesnt even seem 2 b a fyt 2 me
if i start ALLAh she ll cm wit anoda username
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by UyiIredia(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2012
F**k Valentine's Day cool
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by born2boink(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

bleep Valentine's Day cool
I am sad for you, You can celebrate yours at Jolly friend Hotel since you have no boyfriend,Just budget 20k , You will never regret

Dyt and Goldieluks should put an end to this fight, today is the day of Love, Kissing,Gift items sharing and not fall out with each other. Even if both of una abuse me, I no dey vex for valentine day, Na love Making day and gift sharing day, I may be in Jollyfriend tonight for drinks with Barbecue, I will make sure I stop my girl from coming first
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2012
goldie s a witch
i ll pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy / Onila Is My NL Crush.who Is Yours / Black American Men Are Scary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.