Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,928 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8799661 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Crystal palace beating a team we could not beat last weekend..............
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
raumdeuter: That was a good West Ham goal to me

the line assistant flagged before he scored na. haba, we should get a breather. we must frog-leap liverpool today by hook or crook.

igbsam: Crystal palace beating a team we could not beat last weekend..............

the team we couldn't beat last week are now away from home.....they wouldn't have gotten that penalty decision at OT!

it's not possible....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
victory!!!!

united win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
coogar: what a header by mcnair

where did we get this defender? that's some vidicesque defensive header to put the ball to corner.

what coulda been a comfy win was made into a slugfest by the man child.
the guy impressed me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thank God o. Rooney almost cost us.

Kudos to all the 10 soldiers who fought.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
elampiro: Thank God o. Rooney almost cost us.
Kudos to all the 10 soldiers who fought.
kudos to McCain and Rafael...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
coogar:

you want to defend rooney's tackle? that was a horrendous football brain. what was he thinking?

LVG better bring fletcher & valencia in.

Exactly what he did. Rooney shaa, dat was so uncalled for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Odunharry:
the guy impressed me

i just hope we have a stronger side next week when we face everton. thank feck, rooney would be out for 3 games.

that must surely improve our football in the attacking side of things. smalling & jones should be back by then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
We played better without Rooney! Hopefully, FA will review the tape and give him a 9 match suspension.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
God bless Rafael and McCain

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
igbsam: Crystal palace beating a team we could not beat last weekend..............

They play alike. Agbegi football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
MaziOmenuko: We played better without Rooney! Hopefully, FA will review the tape and give him a 9 match suspension.
Rooney na goat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Patrick McNair............This guy has a future with the senior team

Elampiro, No more arguments about rooney in this thread. Your super star has let everyone down. Make i no hear phem! from your mouth about rooney. He is a shithead and his temper is rather doing more damages to his career. He ain't worth dat amount he is being paid. And i want to ask, why does he always refuse to pass to falcao ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rooney is a waste product. He lacks the control,intelligence,leadership and selflessness to be captain.
At the beginning of next season i hope we have jettisoned these people draining our resources i.e Rooney,RVP and Mata.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bench DDG for zeus sake!! Complacent goalkeeping all season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Some of these refs surely have something against UTD... why wasn't Sakho sent off for doing twice what Rooney did once.

But Rooney sha... just trip the man; no need for such a 'high' kick. On the positive side, game time for Falcao+Mata!? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lampard get goals pass falcao cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
igbsam: Patrick McNair............This guy has a future with the senior team

Elampiro, No more arguments about rooney in this thread. Your super star has let everyone down. Make i no hear phem! from your mouth about rooney. He is a shithead and his temper is rather doing more damages to his career. He ain't worth dat amount he is being paid. And i want to ask, why does he always refuse to pass to falcao ?

Rooney had good intention but the execution was poor. He should have kept his foot low. There was only one man at the back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
So...the good news is that Rooney is out of Utds next match? I'm gonna testify to His grace tmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
MaziOmenuko: We played better without Rooney! Hopefully, FA will review the tape and give him a 9 match suspension.

i am thinking 15 game ban - being the england captain. surely, he must see himself as a role model for the kids out there. he should be made an example of.

igbsam: Patrick McNair............This guy has a future with the senior team

i thought blackett was the best we have got in that academy. mcnair was outstanding - and this is why it's frustrating we don't have enough experienced defenders that can guide these kids.

players like blackett & mcnair would have developed quicker with vidic/rio still in the team. we must sign 6 defenders in january. evans, jones & smalling should be shipped. they have fitness issues.

finally, we are 7th on the table.

afrodoc2: Rooney is a waste product. He lacks the control,intelligence,leadership and selflessness to be captain.
At the beginning of next season i hope we have jettisoned these people draining our resources i.e Rooney,RVP and Mata.

cheiiiii, take it easy.
even if you don't respect rooney, he's a husband & a dad. what if his son is reading this comment? cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rvp get sense pass Rooney....no more arguments
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tval: Lampard get goals pass falcao cheesy

Why won't he.......when nobody dey wan pass give falcao make him score.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
elampiro:

Rooney had good intention but the execution was poor. He should have kept his foot low. There was only one man at the back.

Did you watch the game at all? Rooney had no intention of getting the ball - he angrily kicked out at the westham player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Leyqute: So...the good news is that Rooney is out of Utds next match? I'm gonna give testify to His grace tmao

Next 3 matches? or is it just one?

Our next 3 matches are Everton,WBA and Chelsea undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
coogar:

i am thinking 15 game ban - being the england captain. surely, he must see himself as a role model for the kids out there. he should be made an example of.

i thought blackett was the best we have got in that academy. mcnair was outstanding - and this is why it's frustrating we don't have enough experienced defenders that can guide these kids.

players like blackett & mcnair would have developed quicker with vidic/rio still in the team. we must sign 6 defenders in january. evans, jones & smalling should be shipped. they have fitness issues.

finally, we are 7th on the table.

Walahai, u just took the words out of my mouth. Those Injury loving players should be shipped out to Enyimba or Kazar Chiefs of south africa. They don't deserve to play for a big club like man utd with their long history of injuries. We need to keep it low in our spendings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
coogar:

this is rooney's distribution of passes....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1739026_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
it'll only be a matter of time before LVG's eyes open and he strips the fat phool off his 'privileges' angry

Rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dadehmola:

Did you watch the game at all? Rooney had no intention of getting the ball - he angrily kicked out at the westham player

I tire for Elampiro oooo! He needs to watch the replay. Rooney had the intentions jor!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dadehmola:

His intention was to foul the guy and pick a yellow at worst. It was the shape of our defence he saw that made him try foul the guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
That few seconds from when the net shook to when I was the refs flag embarassed
Damn.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
igbsam:
Why won't he.......when nobody dey wan pass give falcao make him score.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1739074_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

rooney's only pass to falcao while playing in the hole. cheesy grin

MrTA:
Next 3 matches? or is it just one?
Our next 3 matches are Everton,WBA and Chelsea undecided

red for dangerous play = 3 game
red for stopping goal opportunity = 1 game
red from 2 yellow cards = 1 game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
If LVG drops rooney then RVP should be sold...two money guZzlers playing shiite
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
igbsam:

I tire for Elampiro oooo! He needs to watch the replay. Rooney had the intentions jor!

So the guy that foul Rafael and stopped our counter didn't have any intention too?

U no know ball.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.