Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8745320 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

Leverkusen qualified as 4th in the league 30points behind the league leaders, 10 points behind 2nd. And most importantly they are a team who have never once again NEVER won their domestic league
Jeeeeeez!! 30 points for fourth position? Bundesliga is shytee ah swear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

that wasn't the question you asked, you dolt. you asked the last time an english team played in a final & i cited 2 seasons ago. D
If you cant read simple sentences then I dont think you should be using the internet and if youre having eyesight problems you might ant to check a website you can use braille

idiota!
the above is laughable as the same united team destroyed your treble dreams in 1999. ossei kuffour nearly had a heart attack.

1999? WHy not tell us what happened in 2001, 2010, 2014. 3 times in a row Manure has been sodomised by Bayern. You stand no chance.

how is it interim? are you an idiòt? leverkusen maintained the 2nd position until february/march. none of swansea/southampton would be in the top 4 by november. none of them would finish 4th to qualify for europe next season.

that's the difference!

Leverkusen finished 30points behind the table leaders, Leverkusen have never won the Bundesliga in over 100yrs. Thats the FACT

no wonder you are getting destroyed all day. answer my other question......how old was giggs when he impregnated germany's best goalkeeper in history? :

A goalkeeper is as good as the defence in front of it. Yesterday Totti used EPL best defender to break a record
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Jeeeeeez!! 30 points for fourth position? Bundesliga is shytee ah swear

WHen they say EPL fans are mostly retards, You dont need to look any further than you

Explain what you understand by the statement you quoted in 2 sentences.

We are waiting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Brisingr(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
we only go balls deep when it matters, 1999 ucl final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:
If you cant read simple sentences then I dont think you should be using the internet and if youre having eyesight problems you might ant to check a website you can use braille

1999? WHy not tell us what happened in 2001, 2010, 2014. 3 times in a row Manure has been sodomised by Bayern. You stand no chance.

Leverkusen finished 30points behind the table leaders, Leverkusen have never won the Bundesliga in over 100yrs. Thats the FACT

A goalkeeper is as good as the defence in front of it. Yesterday Totti used EPL best defender to break a record

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1749794_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

dayo, save your annual salary & sue UEFA. you are nowhere near the premier league in the ranking coefficient. not even close. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ramdeuter

You dont have a leg to stand on regarding this argument.

You need to just admit the Bundesliga is a pile of scorching crap and take a shameful walk befitting of a timeless idio...t
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Ramdeuter

You dont have a leg to stand on regarding this argument.

You need to just admit the Bundesliga is a pile of scorching crap and take a shameful walk befitting of a timeless idio...t

even if you add the coefficient of the last 2 seasons he's foaming in the mouth about, EPL teams have done considerably better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

even if you add the coefficient of the last 2 seasons he's foaming in the mouth about, EPL teams have done considerably better.

Maybe we need to take the top off his head and pour the facts in for him to relate.

Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
I suspect Dayo missed road today. Either that or he is the worst recidivist on NL.
This thread no be moi moi like some other threads. Ogbori elemoso plenty for here
Here if you misyarn we decapitate you and use your skull as water-filled calabash......if we are feeling kind we just disembowel you and use your intestines as skipping rope.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
afrodoc2: I suspect Dayo missed road today. Either that or he is the worst recidivist on NL.
This thread no be moi moi like some other threads. Ogbori elemoso plenty for here
Here if you misyarn we decapitate you and use your skull as water-filled calabash......if we are feeling kind we just disembowel you and use your intestines as skipping rope.

after skipping rope, we use it as a bungee cord. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

what has winning their domestic league gotta do with their form in europe though. liverpool haven't won the premier league & won the champions league from the 5th position.

you are a fool, raumdeuter. a big big fool!

A team that has never won their domestic league in history is the one you are bragging about? WHat a shame
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

WHen they say EPL fans are mostly retards, You dont need to look any further than you

Explain what you understand by the statement you quoted in 2 sentences.

We are waiting
Sometimes i wonder if yhur parents really had time for yhu.... Yhu are a pure definition of "Bastard" .... yhu grow up hopeless and frustrated.... Thank God you saved by some good people.... by now you would've been killed by vigilantes.... Idio..ta....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Raumdeuter actually had elfenomeno1 on the ropes until Coogar and Afrodoc crept up from behind to garrotte the Kraut.

Elfenomeno1 talks the smelliest kind of crap. I suspect that his entire body is connected to a sewer system, and his mouth is only a release valve.

No doubt the burndisleaguedown is a rubbish league, but how can someone actually argue that the EPL is better based on PRESEASON games?

Or gaffe about the Schalke fixture?

Coogar and Afrodoc who were just commentating had to come in to save the clown from being sacrificed to the memory of Adolf Hitler....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
^^^Nihilist why yhu dhey like dis?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nihilist: Raumdeuter actually had elfenomeno1 on the ropes until Coogar and Afrodoc crept up from behind to garrotte the Kraut.

Elfenomeno1 talks the smelliest kind of crap. I suspect that his entire body is connected to a sewer system, and his mouth is only a release valve.

No doubt the burndisleaguedown is a rubbish league, but how can someone actually argue that the EPL is better based on PRESEASON games?

Coogar and Afrodoc who were just commentating had to come in to save the clown from being sacrificed to the memory of Adolf Hitler....

Oh shut the fu....ck up you pleb!

I have been skewering Ramdeuter from time immemorial ....

When you was still shitting in diapers or napkins, i was already slaughtering that twa...t on the forum!

I gave an example of basement teams roasting Bundesliga sides, amongst a host of other valid points and you are here singling out a line or two....

WTF are you anyway?!

Some tosspot from around some wrong way or what?!

Who are ya? Do you want it?!

Fu...cking Pillock!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
In 2005 Werder Bremen defending Bundesliga champions were knocked out in the first knockout stage of the champions league

In 2006 Bayern Munich defending Bundesliga champions were knocked out in the first knockout round

In 2007 Bayern Munich defending champions were knocked out in the quarter-final

In 2008 Stuttgart defending Burnthisleaguedown champions came LAST in the group stages cheesy

In 2009 Bayern Munich defending champions were pummeled 5-1 by Barca in the quarter finals

In 2010 Worfsburg defending Bundesliga champions crashed out in the group stage of the champions league.

6 straight years of being dehumanized in Europe Dayo and you still have the temerity and gumption to talk?
Even Belgian league does not have such a sustained history of fecal performance cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pique: I'm still scared of Roy Keane

“I wouldn't say I was scared of [Sir Alex Ferguson]. Roy Keane? Well, maybe that's different!” Pique told FourFourTwo.

“I remember we were in the changing room at Old Trafford and my phone started vibrating. Keano could hear the vibrations and went crazy trying to find out who the phone belonged to. That’s who he was.

“Before we [Barca] beat Celtic 1-0 last season, I noticed him by the side of the pitch as a pundit as we went to warm up. I hid my face with my hand because he still scares me. I was 26 years old, and I was sh*tting myself!”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2014/10/01/5147939/pique-im-still-scared-of-roy-keane?ICID=HP_BN_2

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
elampiro: Pique: I'm still scared of Roy Keane

“I wouldn't say I was scared of [Sir Alex Ferguson]. Roy Keane? Well, maybe that's different!” Pique told FourFourTwo.

“I remember we were in the changing room at Old Trafford and my phone started vibrating. Keano could hear the vibrations and went crazy trying to find out who the phone belonged to. That’s who he was.

“Before we [Barca] beat Celtic 1-0 last season, I noticed him by the side of the pitch as a pundit as we went to warm up. I hid my face with my hand because he still scares me. I was 26 years old, and I was sh*tting myself!”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2014/10/01/5147939/pique-im-still-scared-of-roy-keane?ICID=HP_BN_2

There is only one KEANO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Oh shut the fu....ck up you pleb!

I have been skewering Ramdeuter from time immemorial ....

When you was still shitting in diapers or napkins, i was already slaughtering that twa...t on the forum!

I gave an example of basement teams roasting Bundesliga sides, amongst a host of other valid points and you are here singling out a line or two....

WTF are you anyway?!

Some tosspot from around some wrong way or what?!

Who are ya? Do you want it?!

Fu...cking Pillock!

Walahi, the person that spiritually padlocked your intelligence must have swallowed the key, before jumping into the Pacific Ocean to be swallowed by a whale.

There is no cure on this earth, medical or spiritual, can fix your condition.

That's why you named yourself Polio.

You must have polio of the spirit and polio of the brain in addition to the polio in your legs, cripwalking everywhere on your crutches, and making a fool of yourself every chance you get...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
As Waybe Rooney celebrates a decade with the club, the striker claims that Roy Keane was the best passer he played with over this successful period.
Rooney has been fortunate to play in the same Manchester United team as some of the greats of the modern era, Ryan Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Scholes among them, yet it was his understanding with Keane that he deemed most fruitful.
“With Roy, I knew he was a great footballer but until I played with him didn’t realise how great. His passing was probably the best I’ve played with, in terms of getting it in to the forwards’ feet.
“I had associated him with someone who got round the pitch, making tackles, but it was his passing that blew me away.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nihilist:

Walahi, the person that spiritually padlocked your intelligence must have swallowed the key, before jumping into the Pacific Ocean to be swallowed by a whale.

There is no cure on this earth, medical or spiritual, can fix your condition.

That's why you named yourself Polio.

You must have polio of the spirit and polio of the brain in addition to the polio in your legs, cripwalking everywhere on your crutches, and making a fool of yourself every chance you get...

Choke on a di...ck with your ramblings!

I will come back and skin you alive you big baby.... Dinner is being served and i am about to watch some UCL game.... for now

Twerp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Choke on a di...ck with your ramblings!

I will come back and skin you alive you big baby.... Dinner is being served and i am about to watch some UCL game.... for now

Twerp

You better cripwalk away from here with your one eye and 2 left legs.

Baba Fryo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Jeeeeeez!! 30 points for fourth position? Bundesliga is shytee ah swear

Funny thing is he says it like it's something to be proud of.

What a league!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
barackohandso:

What a league!
Don't mind that educated scum
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lwkmd..... United thread sweet die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
barackohandso:

What a league!

Looks like you understand what the pleb is saying.

Can you explain to us what he meant?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nihilist: Raumdeuter actually had elfenomeno1 on the ropes until Coogar and Afrodoc crept up from behind to garrotte the Kraut.

[size=15pt]Elfenomeno1 talks the smelliest kind of crap. I suspect that his entire body is connected to a sewer system, and his mouth is only a release valve.
[/size]

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

Looks like you understand what the pleb is saying.

Can you explain to us what he meant?

Even though I think you also understand, it's like

How can an elite European league have its 4th placed team finish 30 points behind the champion, and you still come here to brag about it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Welbeck scores for Arsenal. Sanchez fine assist.

Chicha won a (contestable) penalty but Ronaldo missed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Welbz scores smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danny Boi......enough Kenkey today cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
barackohandso:

Even though I think you also understand, it's like

How can an elite European league have its 4th placed team finish 30 points behind the champion, and you still come here to brag about it?

Good. I was actually baiting you to commit yourself and hang yourself

I had high hopes for you initially but lately you have been showing behavior that looks like you lack deep and independent thought of your own always waiting on someone to start a point before you come shamefully to back it up. WHen you could have applied your own brain to make your own point. Most times the initial poster is making an erroneous point which you would without any thought back up

WHy not make your own point

Now to your point. You are a La Liga fan.

Tell us the difference in points between 1st and 4th in the following La Liga seasons

2012/2013
2011/2012
2010/2011
2009/2010

Do the Math, Borrow calculator and Write the answers here in BOLD I am waiting. AFter that, Now tell us why by your own reasoning La Lga should be classified as a top league

If your sidekick wants his own assignment let him raise his hand also

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), eghos12(m), Lana1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.