Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8741427 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
this gala seller go dey view this thread every time, use your real moniker vomit wetin dey inside that your empty head jare wink wink wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shirley07:

Bambi on ice, you mean?
I agree that he's hardworking but disgree with that bit. He has a decent ball control and that's it.

Moreover, his decision making are just average. It's a good thing he's honing his striking skills because with his pace, he's already a nightmare to deal with.

welbeck is very good in the final third.
yes, his balance is shaky but that's because he's gangling. how many tall players look the business when running at the sheer velocity welbeck produces? maybe only ronaldo or bale.

welbeck hugs possession - he wouldn't take a wild shot and hope.....if the chance isn't clear cut, he would rather pass the ball and build the attack all over again. his decision-making is still better than rooney's in the final third.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
dopeJemi:

Tah! Athletico lose
who gv u Athletico?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Odunharry:

who gv u Athletico?

You na, athletico madrid, double chance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
SailorXY:
this gala seller go dey view this thread every time, use your real moniker vomit wetin dey inside that your empty head jare wink wink wink
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
SailorXY:

You mean ram_de_mumu?(Ramdeuter)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
mcfarlin:

"Ramdeuter" That n*gga need this to return sanity into his life .... he is a real a$$ wipe

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
(Ramdeuter)[/b]That n*gga need this to return sanity into his life .... he is a real a$$ wipe

Infact he really need am

His analysis is wacky its obvious he's regretting he chose a league as meaningless as the bundesliga([b]foolishliga
)..I understand his pain..but I don't feel for him.

Ramdeuter u can jump into the nearest well.
Or better still jump off the nearest cliff.

The premier league is 100 times better than foolishliga

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

yes, his balance is shaky but that's because he's gangling. how many tall players look the business when running at the sheer velocity welbeck produces? maybe only ronaldo or bale.

welbeck hugs possession - he wouldn't take a wild shot and hope.....if the chance isn't clear cut, he would rather pass the ball and build the attack all over again. his decision-making is still better than rooney's in the final third.
Huh? Rooney has a better vision than Welbeck, it's just that he has a rabid touch.
People talk about Welbeck link-up play but he doesn't pull up trees with that one touch short passing of his. Even Chicharito has more creativity in his arsenal than Welbeck.
And if you admit he has an average balance, then this arguement on Welbeck's fantastic ball control should be put to bed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

Ukwu!!!

Rooney has the best decision making in the final 3rd for Man United. How many assists can Welbeck give? How many accurate crosses can he make? Rooney is only second to Giggs in picking out a man with a clever pass in the final 3rd. I beb go watch videos of Rooney and Giggs giving assists and picking out teams mates as CR7......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
mcfarlin:

Infact he really need am

His analysis is wacky its obvious he's regretting he chose a league as meaningless as the bundesliga(foolishliga)..I understand his pain..but I don't feel for him.

Ramdeuter u can jump into the nearest well.
Or better still jump off the nearest cliff.

The premier league is 100 times better than foolishliga
Brov, yhu don't need to remind the ninja all these .... he is intentionally living in denial buh the problem here is that, that shiiitee hurts him so well that he vents his anger on us.... grin grin grin grin I don't blame him though cos he is so fvcking frustrated that he can barely mingle............I'll advice we don't argue with the dummy again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Only Giggs and Rooney usually knew what best to do to pick a team mate with precision once they get behind the defence line. This was the reason SAF couldn't allow Giggs to retire on time. Both guys, including Scholes also were the guys who could pick a man perfectly in the box with a pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
elampiro:
Only Giggs and Rooney usually knew what best to do to pick a team mate with precision once they get behind the defence line. Thsi was the reason SAF couldn't allow Giggs to retire on time. Both guys, including Scholes also were the guys who could pick a man perfectly in the box with a pass.
How did yhu come up with this, Oga Elampiro undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
Brov, yhu don't need to remind the ninja all these .... he is intentionally living in denial buh the problem here is that, that shiiitee hurts him so well that he vents his anger on us.... grin grin grin grin I don't blame him though cos he is so fvcking frustrated that he can barely mingle

I understand everyman has a choice..even in choosing a team to support

But the niccur tryna force his team/league's superiority on us is just crazy.

Foolishliga to me is worse than la ligo

If he can't accept the fact then he can go and die.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one is worth a thousand post. lovely!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:

Its true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:

I am not a Gif man, I would have posted some videos. Giggs is the best in the act, followed by Rooney. Once Giggs gets behind the defence line, it's finito- he picks United player like 90% of the time. He knows when to put the ball in the air for Rooney/CR7/Berba/Tevez to head home. Same with Rooney. From midfield, Giggs, Scholes, Rooney are the masters of picking our man in the opponets box with a long pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
In 2011 it was our old man, three Ryan Giggs passes that settled the UCL match between Man United and Chelsea, home and away. Giggs sent Boswigwa away from EPL. grin Last season it was Giggs passes from midfield that made us overcome Olympiacos.

It has been part of his game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
mcfarlin:

nope temitii(f), a bittchazzednigga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
mcfarlin:

I understand everyman has a choice..even in choosing a team to support

But the niccur tryna force his team/league's superiority on us is just crazy.

Foolishliga to me is worse than la ligo

If he can't accept the fact then he can go and die.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
dopeJemi:

Its true
Hmmmmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
elampiro:

I am not a Gif man, I would have posted some videos. Giggs is the best in the act, followed by Rooney. Once Giggs gets behind the defence line, it's finito- he picks United player like 90% of the time. He knows when to put the ball in the air for Rooney/CR7/Berba/Tevez to head home. Same with Rooney. From midfield, Giggs, Scholes, Rooney are the masters of picking our man in the opponets box with a long pass.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Hmmmm thats okay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
SailorXY:

nope temitii(f)

Lool but ram_de_mumu needs bashing in fairness to him cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
May be the next thing I will get to learn to do often is posting videos and clips of our past matches. All those times Rooney, Ronaldo and JS Park killed opponents with counter attacks. I remember some against Arsenal sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shirley07:

Huh? Rooney has a better vision than Welbeck, it's just that he has a rabid touch.
People talk about Welbeck link-up play but he doesn't pull up trees with that one touch short passing of his. Even Chicharito has more creativity in his arsenal than Welbeck.
And if you admit he has an average balance, then this arguement on Welbeck's fantastic ball control should be put to bed.

rooney has vision when he's making cross-field passes in the middle of the pitch. in the final third, there's no english player better than welbeck. if rooney has vision, half of british people wouldn't have voted to keep him off the pitch in brazil.

rookies like sterling & sturridge kept rooney out of the central area in brazil. nearly every sane united fan i know is happy that rooney is suspended. why did SAF sacrifice rooney for welbeck against madrid? welbeck has more common sense in the final third than any english player. the statistics are not far-fetched. welbeck retains the ball better. he rarely gives it away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
elampiro:
May be the next thing I will get to learn to do often is posting videos and clips of our past matches. All those times Rooney, Ronaldo and JS Park killed opponents with counter attacks. I remember some against Arsenal sef.

Mehn...the good ol' days.

Till tommorow a'ss an'al dey fear us despite the fact that we've undergone a massive overhaul of team players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Beautiful Rooney- two in one video. Only 35 secs

Rooney, Ronaldo and JS pARK. See the speed and good judgment of Rooney. I will have to go find how yo pull out gifs too. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPlO2wwdprk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Watching the above videos would reveal how much our football has changed. We used to kill opponents on the counter. We played plenty men behind the ball such that it's hard for opponents to find spaces to penetrate us. We had speeding and hard working men who capitalized on a little slip to finish opponents. Now the mentality has changed with hyena approach. Plenty of spaces behind.....

If Rooney had been running like his how would the fat gatther at all? He would have been a Robben now. Whoever changed his metality is to be blamed. Capelo lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
dopeJemi:

You na, athletico madrid, double chance
u for check d oda sure ones na....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Odunharry:

u for check d oda sure ones na....

Na all of them I pick na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, Lana1(m), User09 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.