Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8767788 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
mcfarlin post:

Yet some people will say he is the best choice in replacing cr7 at madrid.

Who will be your "winger" replacement for Ronaldo at Madrid as we speak? I believe it's a very straightforward question.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
mcfarlin:

I've stopped arguing with those arrogant chelshit fans.

They need to wake up and smell the coffee

IMO hazard may never be named as the worlds best player in his career.

how many assists does he give??

At hazards present age cr7 already scored 40+ goals in a season.

Hazard can't even score 20

Yet some people will say he is the best choice in replacing cr7 at madrid.

if ronaldo were to leave madrid tonight, i doubt they would necessarily sign a winger to do like for like. they would go out there & sign a prolific goalscorer. ronaldo scores about 40% of their goals - who's going to fill that space for them? hazard?? grin cheesy

i see them going for aguero, sturridge, costa, etc before hazard. the only similarity between cristiano & hazard is that they are both referred as wingers.....ronaldo's role in that team is way above hazard's talent as of tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dadehmola:

Even Dayokanu won't dare say the Frenchman is better than hazard.

Matter of fact he is better than hazard I.E ribery.

Ribery creates more chances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
I like this thread die, know why ? We have a way of bringing up different discussions that will result to serious argument.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
another bale assist for ronaldo.....

ronaldo - 12 league goals & he's not completed 6 matches yet. he now has 16 goals in all competitions & the season is less than 2 months.

this boy is a machine.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
coogar:

if ronaldo were to leave madrid tonight, i doubt they would necessarily sign a winger to do like for like. they would go out there & sign a prolific goalscorer. ronaldo scores about 40% of their goals - who's going to fill that space for them? hazard?? grin cheesy

i see them going for aguero, sturridge, costa, etc before hazard. the only similarity between cristiano & hazard is that they are both referred as wingers.....ronaldo's role in that team is way above hazard's talent as of tonight.

Lolz you've just killed some peoples crazy fantasies with that statement.

Almost every top winger in the world outscores hazard #fact.

He fizzles out mostly in big games.

Just watch him against atletico last season.

He was practically useless.

And shot his team in the leg.

Madrid will never sign a showgirl winger.

They need someone who will deliver the goods.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
elampiro:

What evidence do you have to support your claim that Suarez was the creator behind Sterling and Sturridge? You are so wrong on this. As the rest of the argument. I am no longer interested. Stale.
Of course, you wouldn't be interested since you got no leg to stand on. Moreover, You need to know there's a life after Rooney.
Back on Suarez, he had 12 assists for Liverpool last season and this equates to the total assists made by Sturidge (7) and Sterling (5).
That said, you got to update your football knowledge.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dadehmola:

Who will be your "winger" replacement for Ronaldo at Madrid as we speak? I believe it's a very straightforward question.

Marco reus

Even raheem sterling

Fact is hazard can't get better IMO

Those guys can improve.

Hazard can't outscore even neymar in laliga.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
mcfarlin:

Marco reus

Even raheem sterling

Those guys can improve.

At This juncture, i will have to quit this argument.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by vosquare: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
coogar:

juan was angry with the stüpid pass rafael made that led to mexico scoring a goal in the final. they cursed each other out on the pitch.

brazil had about 89 minutes to equalise but failed to do so....then rafael didn't like the fact that he was taken off in the match & he threw tantrums.

to make everything even more comical, the brazil football federation singled out rafael for the loss in the official statement they released. grin i have never seen such in my life.
grin grin grin..dey wil regret not having him in their squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
vosquare:

grin grin grin..dey wil regret not having him in their squad

he might soon find his way there.....alves is getting old & maicon is finished.

rafael is only 24....plenty of time for him if he sorts his many injuries.

mcfarlin:

Marco reus
Even raheem sterling
Those guys can improve.

madrid are already after sterling. raheem has refused to sign his contract renewal. sturridge signed last week. raheem is stalling, he might leave liverpool in january.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Robben was sold when Ronaldo was coming their was no Uproar
Remember the shit Perez got for buying James and selling Maria ?
Hazard is Chelsea's golden boy, last season he was their best player.
James is the[b] 5th most important player in the Madrid[/b].
Was the 3rd best Player in monaco.
TBH I don't think James is better than Isco.

Robben was sold cause he didn't live up to madrid's standards.

It was a crazy move selling di maria I agree..buh who cares that boy is a revelation in united.

Golden boy my foot.

For all I care if hazard was in madrid he'll be on the bench deputizing ronaldo and probably be at his beck and call...lol

James is a very good player.

Hazard fizzled out in a belgium side with a less skill based play like colombia..remember(isn't he suppoosed to be skillful?)He had zero assists and goals in the worldcup

One of the worst performing wingers even ahmed musa scored 2 against argentina.

Ronaldo with tendonosis scored 1 and assisted 1.

Fact is hazard is overrated.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dadehmola:

At This juncture, i will have to quit this argument.
are you suggesting Sterling can't stand shoulder to shoulder with Hazard?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
ronaldo hatrick!

this lad is on a mission.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
SailorXY:

are you suggesting Sterling can't stand shoulder to shoulder with Hazard?

Wtf is sterling? Pound sterling??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
RONALDO is an absolute MAD MAN.

A hatrick and an assist!!

26 real madrid hatricks.

and some folks say hazard is his natural replacement!!!..I don't think so
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
coogar:
ronaldo hatrick!

this lad is on a mission.

I tell you

He just can't stop scoring

The best in the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Vicjay1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
OMG. Some folks re struggling to score 1 goal per match, Cr7 target is now 3 and above goals per match. Dis guy improves on daily basis. @35, he will still be sharp.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
he may command a fee even higher than the 60m pounds rumored angry

... & some people say we should "move on" by not bidding for the best player in the world embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
SailorXY:
he may command a fee even higher than the 60m pounds rumored angry

... & some people say we should "move on" by not bidding for the best player in the world embarassed

if ronaldo is available, we should sell fergie, bobby charlton, giggs & scholes to buy him. he's miles ahead of messi now. nobody even compares them anymore.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
coogar:

if ronaldo is available, we should sell fergie, bobby charlton, giggs & scholes to buy him. he's miles ahead of messi now. nobody even compares them anymore.....

Loooolz fergie and charlton??

Why should they compare ronaldo and messi??

Messi+neymar=13 goals

Ronaldo alone=13goals.

3 hatricks in 4 games!!

Like WTF who else is that consistent!.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
SailorXY:
i don't like van Persie's attitude lately. if we are to be sincere he's become annoyingly selfish, & it can never benefit the team! he always wants to be in the box when the ball is delivered there, he will never release the ball to anyone in front of him just so that he can arrive the box before the ball. it doesn't make any sense to me, the competition should be against the rest 19 teams in the league not your teammates!

van Persie is the best corner-kick taker we have in this team but he has never offered to take any this season even if he's the closest to the ball by the corner flag, he doesn't mind di Maria sprinting from the other end of the pitch to take the kick. He's only interested in being in that box to have a sniff @ goal. imagine all the attacks van Persie killed today when there were @ least 3 players making runs into dangerous areas, only to send the ball to the wings then start sprinting into the box undecided cry

i think he should be cautioned by Giggs especially, and subsequently benched if there is no change on the pitch!
And he learnt that from who? His captain of course.
Although I'll admit Rooney offers much more than Rvp.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Shirley07:

Of course, you wouldn't be interested since you got no leg to stand on. Moreover, You need to know there's a life after Rooney.
Back on Suarez, he had 12 assists for Liverpool last season and this equates to the total assists made by Sturidge (7) and Sterling (5).
That said, you got to update your football knowledge.

Are you sure you want a real argument? I left you because I saw that you are a feather weight and your football knowledge is kindergarten. I saw a lot of ignorance I your analysis and I felt I should just leave you alone to learn gradually instead of discouraging you.

Now you want to form capon. If you are willing I can school you on formation Liverpool used (with evidence) and such things as 'False 9', second striker, AM, etc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
good three points cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
mcfarlin:

Of course there's no past for him...the only way to move forward in his career.

He's in a well balanced team in a real sense of the word.

He is one of the core players of the new Chelsea team since he arrived. He is the best dribbler in the EPL and among the best in the world. M$ay be Di Maria will overthrow him.

Is Silva not in a well balanced team? What about Messi, CR7, Robben, Bale, Ribery, Iniester, Neymar?

Did you see Hazard dribbled past three defenders today to win a penalty?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
elampiro:

Are you sure you want a real argument? I left you because I saw that you are a feather weight and your football knowledge is kindergarten. I saw a lot of ignorance I your analysis and I felt I should just leave you alone to learn gradually instead of discouraging you.

Now you want to form capon. If you are willing I can school you on formation Liverpool used (with evidence) and such things as 'False 9', second striker, AM, etc.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Chrisley024
how do you think Rojo fared today @ CB? wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
elampiro:

He is one of the core players of the new Chelsea team since he arrived. He is the best dribbler in the EPL and among the best in the world. M$ay be Di Maria will overthrow him.

Is Silva not in a well balanced team? What about Messi, CR7, Robben, Bale, Ribery, Iniester, Neymar?

All those players have a better end product ratio viz a viz goal/assists than eden hazard.

Even neymar is better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
elampiro:

I dey wait na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dadehmola:

Wtf is sterling? Pound sterling??
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
elampiro:

Abeg, Hazard is all fart with no poo.
No doubt he's a great talent but it's high time he starts to show it consistently.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ronaldo 22nd Hattrick,chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m), Santos07, Panther7(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.