Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8675007 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

that's a blessing in disguise.....
as long as falcao plays, rooney can sit out for a while & nurse himself back to match fitness.
i doubt if Falcao will play for 90min..

I know we wont lose that match...city got a must win match on wednesday in the ucl..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

that's a blessing in disguise.....
as long as falcao plays, rooney can sit out for a while & nurse himself back to match fitness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
Check dah image you'll see Ajax.... Brother utd is the biggest club in England.... Abram'z idea for Chelsea is to be like Man Utd.... which will take u guyz yearz to meet up....all the same ah laud Chelsea's struggle.... They've come a long way
that's notin to argue,Mou has said that several times,united z d biggest.......but as u said to get to d ucl semi finals twice in our first 'big 3 yrs',we av been very ok,we dnt spend much now,d period is over....all tnx to Abram nd mou......city and psg will never achieve what we did in d period of time we did it,they dnt av a mou or a fergie....our academy is d best in england,mayb d world(doubt it),we ar nearing stability.......man u will need time to reach that stability again,fergie nd moyes ruined it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
incredibleone:
that's notin to argue,Mou has said that several times,united z d biggest.......but as u said to get to d ucl semi finals twice in our first 'big 3 yrs',we av been very ok,we dnt spend much now,d period is over....all tnx to Abram nd mou......city and psg will never achieve what we did in d period of time we did it,they dnt av a mou or a fergie....our academy is d best in england,mayb d world(doubt it),we ar nearing stability.......man u will need time to reach that stability again,fergie nd moyes ruined it
Kan you explain the emboldened? i am a bit confuzed here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
Kan you explain the emboldened? i am a bit confuzed here
we av won 3 youth fa cups in 5 yrs,we won d double last season.....the u-19 won too.............................fergie did a few damage,d treatment of pogba,selling ronaldo only to sign valencia as a replacement,signings like smalling and missing out on hazard,moura,nd co,he didn't want to spend big,and in football ryt now,u av to spend......he won d league before he left,but that's largely down to rvp and that only a big nd respected name like him could control such group of players, Then choosing moyes as his replacement when he could just av tapped mou or guardiola,I dnt tink I need to explain moyes part......#my opinion pls#
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
incredibleone:
gotze won d wv at 23 Where was ur di maria at 23 Ronaldo and messi?? No one said he is better than them......robben,ibra,pirlo,vp,drogba weren't prolific at 23, di maria is at his best yrs of his career yet he is better than Eden,in d past four years hazard has been compared to walcott,sanchez,sterling,kagawa,januzaj,ozil,nasri,silva,nani nd so on,every time u guys av a new mf,d next comparison is hazard....let d nigga rest,I can't remeber robben scoring goals at 23,EDEN rules,iniesta and xavi were dead bodies at that age

Gotze won the world cup at 22. Gotze at 22 has more goals and more assist that Hazard in the CL. If Hazard develops properly he might get to Gotzes current level in like 3yrs time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
incredibleone:
we av won 3 youth fa cups in 5 yrs,we won d double last season.....the u-19 won too.............................fergie did a few damage,d treatment of pogba,selling ronaldo only to sign valencia as a replacement,signings like smalling and missing out on hazard,moura,nd co,he didn't want to spend big,and in football ryt now,u av to spend......he won d league before he left,but that's largely down to rvp and that only a big nd respected name like him could control such group of players, Then choosing moyes as his replacement when he could just av tapped mou or guardiola,I dnt tink I need to explain moyes part......#my opinion pls#
Baba no dhey tok wen you no sabi.... Thank God you your opinion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
raumdeuter:

Gotze won the world cup at 22. Gotze at 22 has more goals and more assist that Hazard in the CL. If Hazard develops properly he might get to Gotzes current level in like 3yrs time

in d cl? Bring out their career stat,I know u dare not
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
Baba no dhey tok wen you no sabi.... Thank God you your opinion
chai,nd I tot u were a correct person
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
incredibleone:
in d cl? Bring out their career stat,I know u dare not

Champions League

Hazard 1940 minutes, 4 goals 7 assists

Gotze 2054 minutes 6 goals 13 assists

WOuld you now shut up and compare Hazard to the appropriate player like Aaron Lennon and Ashley Young
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
Van Gaal: Players watched El Clasico together

Manchester United players stay at The Lowry hotel the night before matches as part of Louis van Gaal’s pre-match preparation.The manager has revealed how great teamspirit is amongst the camp, but all the players except one getting together to watch El Clasico together on Saturday night.We went to the Lowry, we had a screen so I could watch the second half and 17 players of 18 were there. I have never experienced that before. We have a lot of Spaniards! I won’t tell you which one wasn’t there. It was the quality of the game – Real Madrid vs Barcelona. I told the players, “You have seen what they have done because for example, Barcelona under Gerardo Martino pressedfrom the front, but under Luis Enrique it is from behind”. Real Madrid pressed from behind, they drop in and they were very compact. After Real scored the second, the match was over because Barcelona don’t keep compact. That was the deadly

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/van-gaal-players-watched-el-clasico-together/

WHo can guess the one player not there

"Valencia. Getting to the seat by the TV would involve him using his left foot. He turned around and went home instead"

"Blind: didn't see it."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
bayern is taking a battering here....

4-0, falcao is a beast!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
incredibleone:
chai,nd I tot u were a correct person
Lol... How?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

4-0, falcao is a beast!
Coogar wey you for dhey watch dah one?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

4-0, falcao is a beast!

Since Man Utd cant win in real life, We concede the virtual FIFA game console to you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
raumdeuter:

Since Man Utd cant win in real life, We concede the virtual FIFA game console to you

falcao has sodömised alaba & boateng without condoms. cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
raumdeuter:

Champions League

Hazard 1940 minutes, 4 goals 7 assists

Gotze 2054 minutes 6 goals 13 assists

WOuld you now shut up and compare Hazard to the appropriate player like Aaron Lennon and Ashley Young
show us their career stat nd stop ranting like a slowpoke,u keep talking abt d cl,show their career stat,u dare nt,quit hating cos u keep sounding dumb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
raumdeuter:

"Valencia. Getting to the seat by the TV would involve him using his left foot. He turned around and went home instead"

it was lindegaard who didn't see the game.

why is this on the news though? what's the big deal in united players watching the el clasico? british media can hype rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
raumdeuter:

lol. saw that post on redcafe.net. cracked me up to no end.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ReLaTE(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
incredibleone:
Who told you that Chelsea academy is the best in England lol.they are just sitting on 50th position in d world and United at 2nd position just behind Barcelona.
http://therepublikofmancunia.com/uniteds-youth-system-second-best-in-europe/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by royale442(m): 2:56am On Oct 29, 2014
raumdeuter:

Best player where and in which yr?

Hazard winning best young player at 23? I am sure those who gave him that award were mocking him.

At under 23, Gotze was winning the world cup, Ronaldo and Messi were already best players, Ronaldo was dominating Euro cup at 19

But our Hazard is winning young player at 23. I am sure OBJ would be named Youth leader in your ward
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Coogar are you still down for a game of FIFA tonight?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:
Coogar are you still down for a game of FIFA tonight?

after work -
you are getting annihilated! grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

after work -
you are getting annihilated! grin cheesy

Oya what time?

I get home at 7pm. I wont even takeoff my coat before I boot up my console.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

Oya what time?

I get home at 7pm. I wont even takeoff my coat before I boot up my console.

anytime after 5pm.
i'm watching football games this evening with my mates though. so it has to be between 5 & 7 or around midnight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

anytime after 5pm.
i'm watching football games this evening with my mates though. so it has to be between 5 & 7 or around midnight.

Midnight ke?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
anyone? add me up on fifa "teeval-ibile"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tval:
anyone? add me up on fifa "teeval-ibile"

fifa 15?

Nihilist:

Midnight ke?

yes.....
anytime after 12.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

fifa 15?

Fifa world beta
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

yes.....
anytime after 12.....

You don start with the early ducking....even after I've posted my itinerary

I work a 9-5 mate angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

You don start with the early ducking....even after I've posted my itinerary

I work a 9-5 mate angry

if you work 9-5, shouldn't you be free by midnight abi na night shift you dey do? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: efec(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.