Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8716318 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
ChristineC:
Louis van Gaal may just assemble the brightest team Manchester have witnessed since the millennium, the type that will make rivals poop their pants only thinking of a clash.
I so much look forward to that day! LVG's gotten the credential and charisma to attract the big names and stars to Old Trafford and moreso,we've got the money to spend. Ain't nothing gonna stop us!

I'm just imagining how rival teams will be feeling/thinking at the thought of facing Man.United,most especially at Old Trafford!grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Smh!gringringrin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
SailorXY:

Chelshit is presently no. 1 on table, United is presently no. 3... just apply common sense, this is no Neuro-surgery lecture
lol 10points gap.... We ar turning this to Bundesliga...... Tnx to the average teams behind us, bar city
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Danhumprey:
I so much look forward to that day! LVG's gotten the credential and charisma to attract the big names and stars to Old Trafford and moreso,we've got the money to spend. Ain't nothing gonna stop us!

I'm just imagining how rival teams will be feeling/thinking at the thought of facing Man.United,most especially at Old Trafford!grin
oh yes, matic fabregas nd pogba must be peeing at just strootman vidal nd rooney........... Yaya barkley nd silva too, we will all leave d league for ya......... As far as u keep signing the di marias, no p
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
bigkesh:
lol 10points gap.... We ar turning this to Bundesliga...... Tnx to the average teams behind us, bar city
@ least something just functioned upstairs. I'm happy for you wink

united had 11 points more than city to lift the league just the season before last, hopefully you even remember

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Daley Blind confirms he has returned to Man United training

Injuries mean Wayne Rooney will
CONTINUE to play in midfield - Louis
van Gaal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
SailorXY:

any generation where Chelsea can put up a player worth £60m, come back for banter.

after Abrahamovic helped your pub side with £50m for puff-puff, the puff-puff sef was still baked without salt cheesy cheesy cheesy . you even still dey spend money to maintain the puff-puff smh vigorously
a team that overpaid for an english 19yr old bullock for several millions, someone who is being replaced perfectly by my 5th choice left back......... 200mill with a biscuit defence, lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
SailorXY:

@ least something just functioned upstairs. I'm happy for you wink

united had 11 points more than city to lift the league just the season before last, hopefully you even remember
nd city were how many points above man u last season? 30 at least
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
parrotibaba:
if money rules d game , Steven Gerald should be in Chelsea or city now, it's dat simple .,.but passion for a particular club trumps all
boyhood club! just like Giggs, Scholes & Totti. that's even a dying breed, look @ Shaw & Bale.
what tether exactly does a Ronaldo have with United or a Robben with Chelshit or a van Persie with Arsenal or a Welshman with Real Madrid?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
bigkesh:
nd city were how many points above man u last season? 30 at least
my friend you made no sense. the meaning of 1st & 2nd must be too difficult for you. get a kindergarten to assist you Sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
bigkesh:
a team that overpaid for an english 19yr old bullock for several millions, someone who is being replaced perfectly by my 5th choice left back......... 200mill with a biscuit defence, lmao
& your team managed to score how many exactly against the biscuit defence?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
SailorXY:

we dnt av to score man u to win d league....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
bigkesh:
oh yes, matic fabregas nd pogba must be peeing at just strootman vidal nd rooney........... Yaya barkley nd silva too, we will all leave d league for ya......... As far as u keep signing the di marias, no p
undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
SailorXY:

my friend you made no sense. the meaning of 1st & 2nd must be too difficult for you. get a kindergarten to assist you Sir
1&2?ok........now 2&3, the blue army has overtaken....... Catch us if u can
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Odunharry:

van Gaal

Let him be playing in a more advanced position as the attacking/creative midfielder. And please,they should bench Fletcher. Infact,they should fasten his asss to the bench with a strong seatbelt!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=Danhumprey post=29144868]undecided[/quote no time for baby banter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
bigkesh:
And yet your team couldn't trouble our 'biscuit defence' when you played us? My friend,you should go hide your head in shame.grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Odunharry:

van Gaal

he should drop that unstable 3-5-2 first & actually play Carrick in proper midfield, his strong head is just annoying & will cost us a chance to put pressure @ the top
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
SailorXY:

You get time to dey reply and engage that guy o! Chelshit fans are just never sober whenever they hear the name Man.United.grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
bigkesh:
we dnt av to score man u to win d league....
true
so have you won the league??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Danhumprey:
And yet your team couldn't trouble our 'biscuit defence' when you played us? My friend,you should go hide your head in shame.grin
No shame at the top bro...... I know man u will do a parade for playing a home draw against us........ Y should d table toppers be ashamed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
SailorXY:

true
so have you won the league??
if only city is as poor as yawnited, we would av won it by now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
bigkesh:
if only city is as poor as yawnited, we would av won it by now
the answer I can deduce from your "sentence" is no! (chai waec markers dey try o)
so wetin give you bragging rights here?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
SailorXY:

the answer I can deduce from your "sentence" is no! (chai waec markers dey try o)
so wetin give you bragging rights here?
10 points
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
it's obvious this mumu is the incredibly-daft-one's bastard son! undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
The annoying thing about Chelsea fans is dat de can't seem to shut up once de r on top of d league ,it was d same last season n de didn't win any trophy ,when u win d league ,den u can start to talk not when u r barely half into d season ,remember dat last season Arsenal topped d league till February ...like I told a Chelsea fan in another thread ,When u win 20 EPL titles, den we will talk but of course ,he told me dat it's all past records ,dat we r talking about d present so I asked him ,if an arsenal fan should start an argument with u about trophies won't u mention dat Chelsea won d UCL but arsenal have not despite it being 2 yrs ago ,isn't it a record then?

Please @Chelsea fans ,being top of d league is not a new thing n neither is it a trophy ,remember dat man utd have being on top of d league longer Dan d trophies Chelsea v won n d likes of Aston villa ,Leeds, Nottingham Forrest have also being at d top too...

Stop making it look like an achievement, it's disgusting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dadehmola:
apparently grin

in other news, LvG is rumored to have submitted £117m bid for Bale & closing in on £32m Strootman. Ron Vlaar also rumored to be closely monitored & a bid might be made this January despite he being a free agent by the summer.

United are sweating on the futures of SIX talented youngsters. James Wilson, Tyler Blackett, Paddy McNair, Jesse Lingard, Reece James and Andreas Perreira are all out of contract in the summer and are free to start talking to other clubs in January.

United retain hope that all six can be persuaded to extend their stay but are wary that the talented starlets are likely to attract interest from clubs in England and across Europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
SailorXY:

in other news, LvG is rumored to have submitted £117m bid for Bale

Which might just raise his value to the region of 150m. shocked

Una don talk say money dey, so make I relax. smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dadehmola:
gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dadehmola:

Which might just raise his value to the region of 150m. shocked

Una don talk say money dey, so make I relax. smiley
I modified the post tho...

if bah dey, I no mind the figures o. afterall na person dey carry $1.2m buy Bugatti Veyron when #6m fit buy you Camry cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
SailorXY:

I modified the post tho...

if bah dey, I no mind the figures o. afterall na person dey carry $1.2m buy Bugatti Veyron when #6m fit buy you Camry cheesy

But this one wey dem say we dey submit bid for December, are we planning to get him in January or what? Why will Madrid even sell him during the winter transfer window?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: benedictilemona(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.