Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8747710 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2015
coogar:

yes.....
it's easy to pick on him because of the money paid to get him but he has been worse as fabregas in recent times. fabregas had 9 assists in his first 9 games. he has 0 assists in his last 9 games.......you won't hear anything about his poor form cos chelsea keep winning & cesc isn't a £60m asset.
#TrueThat

We're in tight corner

We need his deadly attacking prowess than ever

Yhu get ma drift... am not really on his neck though...

Bros, can u recall wen ghuys here were clamouring for that Colombia ghuy that played for Fiorentina?

What's he's name sef....

Errrrmmmmm.... Cuadrado grin

Yeah... That nigga is a flop.. Trust me... he's been exposed in the EPL

That's why i use to say,don't just go buyin any player for the EPL sides cos dis is the most rigorous league I've ever seen...

Just look at Costa, he's form is diminishing already

So I'll definitely cut Di Maria some slack though

Shout out to Young, Herrera and Blind

Those ghuys are ghuud

Smalling and Rojo ain't left out too.. They have been terrific thus far...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Get where?
Wits Falcao or Di Maria? grin

Di maria will come good , same with Falcao.
#watch-this-space#
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
PietroRico:
there's nothing he is doing now that's new.
There's no doubt in my mind that a time will comme where he will take everyone's breath away, but the issue then will(and has always been), how long it will go on for.
All these excuses are not too dissimilar from nani's

i cannot disagree with the above.
i remember saying it then that di maria isn't better than nani (in-form) - however, be patient with him.

Di maria's inconsistency has been widely documented. No be today he start.
We basically paid 60m for a nani 1.2, Íf u think that's a fair price, good.
To me its not.

well, his price got jacked up after last season's champions league final when he was clearly the best player on the pitch. he had an excellent world cup too. FIFA even named him in the team of the year. he's worth £60m - form is temporary, class is permanent.

When u pay that high for anyone, the person is expected to come up with the goods 7 out of 10 times ( at least).
Not. 2 out of 9.

arsenal paid £42m for ozil......has he justified the price tag? this is a very difficult league & you have to factor in our circumstance sef. if di maria had joined us when SAF was here, he would be firing. this team is lacking confidence.....van gaal's philosophy will eventually get there but it might take a while.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
#TrueThat
We're in tight corner
We need his deadly attacking prowess than ever. Yhu get ma drift... am not really on his neck though...

he will come good!
we saw what he's about at the start of the season.

Bros, can u recall wen ghuys here were clamouring for that Colombia ghuy that played for Fiorentina? What's he's name sef.... Errrrmmmmm.... Cuadrado grin Yeah... That nigga is a flop.. Trust me... he's been exposed in the EPL

i won't write him off just yet - january signings can be very tricky. vidic & evra looked like complete idïots when we signed them. it took them more than 6 months to adapt.

That's why i use to say,don't just go buyin any player for the EPL sides cos dis is the most rigorous league I've ever seen... Just look at Costa, he's form is diminishing already

costa is struggling cos fabregas is struggling. i have told chelsea fans this. fabregas is the heartbeat of that team. hazard is also dangerous with his marauding runs but if cesc is off-form, diego's output goes from 100% to 10%.

So I'll definitely cut Di Maria some slack though. Shout out to Young, Herrera and Blind
Those ghuys are ghuud. Smalling and Rojo ain't left out too.. They have been terrific thus far...

shout out to LVG too.
2 defeats in 20 games. yes, we should have won more but it takes a longer time to rebuild than to destroy.

at least, i see the effects of LVG's philosophy unlike when moyes was here and you couldn't tell what direction he was taking us. several players have improved under LVG. the defence & midfield is nearing 100% perfection. the attack is the only problem we have right now.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181666_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181667_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

we pass the ball better than any team in the league & we dominate games more than any team - this is progress. once the attack department is sorted, we would have a decent chance of winning the title perhaps next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Is it wrong that I kind of want Evans to get a ban? lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
coogar:

he will come good!

i won't write him off just yet - january signings can be very tricky. vidic & evra looked like complete idïots when we signed them. it took them more than 6 months to adapt.

costa is struggling cos fabregas is struggling. i have told chelsea fans this. fabregas is the heartbeat of that team. hazard is also dangerous with his marauding runs but if cesc is off-form, diego's output goes from 100% to 10%.

shout out to LVG too.
2 defeats in 20 games. yes, we should have won more but it takes a longer time to rebuild than to destroy.

at least, i see the effects of LVG's philosophy unlike when moyes was here and you couldn't tell what direction he was taking us. several players have improved under LVG. the defence & midfield is nearing 100% perfection. the attack is the only problem we have right now.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181666_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181667_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

we pass the ball better than any team in the league & we dominate games more than any team - this is progress. once the attack department is sorted, we would have a decent chance of winning the title perhaps next season.
lmao

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrTA:
Is it wrong that I kind of want Evans to get a ban? lipsrsealed

I still haven't got what went wrong between Cisse and Evans... with the fact that I neglected yesterday's match.

From the comments here, it seems Evans played very well yesterday, I think he can improve if he can work and kick start from that angle but I don't think ban will solve any issue here knowing that we've a run of "hard" games this month and the next and our defenders have been trying hard to "adapt" (if I'm permitted to say that) to LvG style of play bar Ashley Nwosu Young and Rojo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't want Evans to be banned. Let's maintain a steady back line and see. However, the defence is not settled yet. The few times the Newcastles strikers saw the ball they tore us open. No wonder DDG was just voted MOTM by United fans. Then we could have conceded a penalty. Newcastle virtually packed the bus and left three men upfront to catch us on the break, yet those three men troubled us. Rojo was easily outpaced even though he knew that would set the striker with one vs one with Smalling.

Newcastle were close to equalizer just after we scored on 89th minute. They could also blame themsleves of squandering chances. How our defence went to sleep to allow them run to face DDG on two occasions remains a mystery. However, with more games, it could get better.

The plus is that we played a very good game we can build on going forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
coogar:

he will come good!

shout out to LVG too.

We are really doing well. .. still our attack needs sorting out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Keky:
lmao
What's funny?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Antell95:

Di maria will come good , same with Falcao.
#watch-this-space#

When?
In preseason?! grin
Have you forgotten the season is almost a wrap..... This is the time when a lot of players start to feel knackered and look forward to their holidays.
Those two players, i am confident, won't regain top form till the end of the season....
Di Maria might deliver a few flashes of brilliance and pivotal performances but he won't be consistent till the season fades out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
coogar:

i cannot disagree with the above.
i remember saying it then that di maria isn't better than nani (in-form) - however, be patient with him.
well, his price got jacked up after last season's champions league final when he was clearly the best player on the pitch. he had an excellent world cup too. FIFA even named him in the team of the year. he's worth £60m - form is temporary, class is permanent.
arsenal paid £42m for ozil......has he justified the price tag? this is a very difficult league & you have to factor in our circumstance sef. if di maria had joined us when SAF was here, he would be firing. this team is lacking confidence.....van gaal's philosophy will eventually get there but it might take a while.

Be patient in him?
For how long.... A few of ya all said he needs a couple of games at the start to get with it, dude is burnt out already! LOL
At this rate, Di Sarah might need a lifetime cheesy
Di Maria is not worth 60m... You sound foolish for that statement!
And i am sick and tired of IFS..... There is nothing to suggest he would have been blistering under SAF.......
A bit worrying a top manager like Van Gaal is struggling to instil confidence in his own team.... A team filled with 'galacticos' grin
The season is approaching the tail end, and any player struggling at this stage is likely not going to get back to his best by the time the season petters out...
The world is watching!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Be patient in him?
For how long.... A few of ya all said he needs a couple of games at the start to get with it, dude is burnt out already! LOL
At this rate, Di Sarah might need a lifetime cheesy
Di Maria is not worth 60m... You sound foolish for that statement!
And i am sick and tired of IFS..... There is nothing to suggest he would have been blistering under SAF.......
A bit worrying a top manager like Van Gaal is struggling to instil confidence in his own team.... A team filled with 'galacticos' grin
The season is approaching the tail end, and any player struggling at this stage is likely not going to get back to his best by the time the season petters out...
The world is watching!

go & sell your stüpidity on the arsënal thread.
di maria will knock your team out of the FA cup on monday. he was instrumental to the destruction at the emirates......he would complete his mission next week.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
coogar:

di maria will knock your team out of the FA cup on monday. he was instrumental to the destruction at the emirates......he would complete his mission next week.

The world is watching.
If he doesn't complete the 'mission' .... Is it alright if i sacrifice your left balls to the gods?! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

The world is watching.
If he doesn't complete the 'mission' .... Is it alright if i sacrifice your left balls to the gods?! cheesy

talking about another man's balls on a forum? that's one step away from homoerötica. you are a fückboy - you fück boys!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
coogar:

talking about another man's balls on a forum? that's one step away from homoerötica. you are a fückboy - you fück boys!

Could Coogar be Wizkid? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

When?
In preseason?! grin
Have you forgotten the season is almost a wrap..... This is the time when a lot of players start to feel knackered and look forward to their holidays.
Those two players, i am confident, won't regain top form till the end of the season....
Di Maria might deliver a few flashes of brilliance and pivotal performances but he won't be consistent till the season fades out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
coogar:

hahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sportbetting86(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
TO ALL FANS AND LOVERS FOOTBALL MERRY BET IS THE FASTEST PAYING ONLINE SPORT BETTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA WITH 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT AND HIGH ODDS, LIVE CASION, AND MANY MORE REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

You can also predict and will big in the upcoming General Election in the country on your favorite Candidate between (President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and General Muhammed Buhari And many More you can think of.

How amazing will it be for you when you discover now that the things you have been doing for fun could actually get you lots of Cash!! For many football fans predicting the scores of an upcoming match is both exciting and frustrating. Especially when you have had heated argument with your friends. You feel like there’s something at stake now, so you put your whole emotions to it while watching the game.

In the end, you feel cool when your predictions are right. It makes you think you have won something over your friends. I can imagine how you feel. But wait a minute; you truly have the skill that can make you rich over night! Believe me, you shouldn’t waste your energy anymore arguing for nothing. You can have a real stake with every match that interest you.

The internet has provided us the platform and you can easily log on to [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to start making your predictions; whether you are a fan of English Premier League (EPL), Spanish La’ Liga, Italian Seria A, Bundesliga or UEFA Champions League, FIFA World Cup… you can go ahead and play.

MERRYBET has redefined football betting and it has become easier for fans to predict and win. You may decide to play 1x2 bet, Full game goal scores or under half time predictions. Click to Register: [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to see the full instruction of how to play and the various options open for you to win at ease. CALL ON 09032070005 OR EMAIL SPORTBETTING86@GMAIL.COM FOR FUNDING OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITH EASE AND FROM #1,000 NAIRA ABOVE.... GOOD LUCK

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
When you realise you're officially the most expensive flop ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
we are making good progress, a few clinical balance upfront & we are not far away.

i will be back to see you one-trophy-per-decade bingos when next you play @ OT cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Manchester United look worse than last season despite £220m transfer spree - Paul Scholes blasts 'unambitious' Louis van Gaal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2980925/Paul-Scholes-Louis-van-Gaal-lacks-ambition-Manchester-United-look-happy-fourth-ve-spent-220m-look-worse.html

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
daily mail & their stupidity!

scholes said united look worse than they were 18 months ago when fergie won the title. daily mail said they look worse than last season when moyes was the manager.

how is 18 months ago the same as last season? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
SailorXY:
we are making good progress, a few clinical balance upfront & we are not far away.

i will be back to see you one-trophy-per-decade bingos when next you play @ OT cool

grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
SailorXY:

Chai!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Papiss Cisse faces seven-match ban after
admitting FA charge
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2015
de Gea had a passing accuracy of 100% against Newcastle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Odunharry:
admitting FA charge

...while Evans
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Odunharry:
admitting FA charge

cisse would get 3-4 for admitting his guilt. i dunno how evans wants to play it. if he admits now, he would get credits for being remorseful. if he fights the charge & he is later found guilty, he would serve the maximum punishment.

thank feck, it's not smalling. we won't really miss evans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2015
double post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2015
SailorXY:
de Gea had a passing accuracy of 100% against Newcastle cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin

We really battered Newcastle with possession

How ah wish we converted those chances angry

A keeper having a 100% passing accuracy sad shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.