Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,239 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9163890 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (14380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2015
coogar:

cisse would get 3-4 for admitting his guilt. i dunno how evans wants to play it. if he admits now, he would get credits for being remorseful. if he fights the charge & he is later found guilty, he would serve the maximum punishment.

thank feck, it's not smalling. we won't really miss evans.
Not going to be easy for him to walk away free when Cisse has accepted. From the pix it looks likely he did it. I think he should just accept, apologise and take the punishment

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2015
why grown ups (males) sef go dey pour themselves spit angry angry angry very disgusting ewww

what's up with de Gea's contract situation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2015
SailorXY:
why grown ups (males) sef go dey pour themselves spit angry angry angry very disgusting ewww

De Gea is leaving your sorry as...ses!

He has had enough of the beautiful nonsense at OT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

De Gea is leaving your sorry as...ses!

He has had enough of the beautiful nonsense at OT.
that question was directed to United fans, not supporters of eternal failures undecided

it doesn't matter if he leaves, he can't consider a fourphy club that's for damn sure

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2015
SailorXY:

cisse got 7 match ban!
apparently, the rules changed last summer. the FA now use FIFA's guideline of 6-game ban for spitting. cisse already had a 3-game ban earlier in the season - so he gets a +1 for being a prolific offender.

evans is denying the charge. he claims he didn't spit. spittle flew out of his mouth as he raged when cisse stepped on his foot. his explanation is believable. spit often comes out when players open their mouths. i think evans is innocent.

SailorXY:

that question was directed to United fans, not supporters of eternal failures undecided
it doesn't matter if he leaves, he can't consider a fourphy club that's for damn sure

de gea's contract is nearing completion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2015
SailorXY:

Eternal failures you said grin

We have more trophies than you gasbags in the last 12 months! tongue grin

Quake in your boots as another season without UCL hits you YET again!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Meanwhile Coogar, are you going to unleash the assist king, Falcao on us when we come through?! grin

Coogar who said Falcao's assists should be converted to goals, to make up for his embarrassing lack of goals despite playing double figure games and racking triple figures in playing time.....

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Meanwhile Coogar, are you going to unleash the assist king, Falcao on us when we come through?! grin

falcao would sink arsenal......
monday is not too far away now. any team united put together will beat arsënal at OT. there was a time the da silva twins played as wingers and they still destroyed arsenal.

Coogar who said Falcao's assists should be converted to goals, to make up for his embarrassing lack of goals despite playing double figure games and racking triple figures in playing time.....
grin

if there are 2 strikers in a team - goals would be shared. why exactly do you think suarez is struggling at barca? cos the goals are shared among messi & neymar.

giroud is the only finisher at arsenal. when he plays, it's guaranteed he's the one most likely to score. his team mates are always on the lookout for him to shoot on target - it's a different scenario for el tigre.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:44am On Mar 06, 2015
coogar:

monday is not too far away now. any team united put together will beat arsënal at OT. there was a time the da silva twins played as wingers and they still destroyed arsenal.
if there are 2 strikers in a team - goals would be shared. why exactly do you think suarez is struggling at barca? cos the goals are shared among messi & neymar.
giroud is the only finisher at arsenal. when he plays, it's guaranteed he's the one most likely to score. his team mates are always on the lookout for him to shoot on target - it's a different scenario for el tigre.

If you call him el-tigre again, i will ask Muki to ban you forever!
Falcao is finished. He will most likely end up in America after his career at OT, which sadly will come to an end in the summer.
Monday is not far away truly!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

If you call him el-tigre again, i will ask Muki to ban you forever!
Falcao is finished. He will most likely end up in America after his career at OT, which sadly will come to an end in the summer.
Monday is not far away truly!

falcao isn't finished.
his form is horrible though but class is permanent. you would see him soon putting arsenal away on monday. ospina is in for it against his countryman.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Eternal failures you said grin

We have more trophies than you gasbags in the last 12 months! tongue grin

Quake in your boots as another season without UCL hits you YET again!

the new brand of weed circulating in your area these days should be investigated by local authorities there tho cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
coogar:

da Silva twins even have attacking flair na.

Johnny O'Shea was thrown upfront against nyashnal & still managed an exquisite lob @ Highbury.

arsenalfc should replace failure in Advanced Oxford Dictionary
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
SailorXY:

da Silva twins even have attacking flair na.

Johnny O'Shea was thrown upfront against nyashnal & still managed an exquisite lob @ Highbury.

arsenalfc should replace failure in Advanced Oxford Dictionary

true that!
united had been reduced to 10 men at that point & o'shea still scored at highbury. arsenal epitomise consistent failure. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin I 4 one am very pleased dat johnny evans has been banned 4 acting like a "wild king cobra" on d field of play! I hope dis ban would serve as d final nail in d coffin of his old trafford career as he has been rubbish 4 the past 2 and a half seasons running! Anoda plus to the ban is dat @ least we shall be spared his clumsy and pathetic defending and love of back passes 2 de gea against arsenal on monday! Good riddance 2 bad rubbish!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
SailorXY:

the new brand of weed circulating in your area these days should be investigated by local authorities there tho cheesy
APC laced weed.... Weed of change!
Sai Buhari Sai APC grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
funlord post=313[b:
57830] grin I 4 one am very pleased dat johnny evans has been banned 4 acting like a "wild king cobra[/b] on d field of play

cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
omo na Evans be cobra? Na wa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

APC laced weed.... Weed of change!
Sai Buhari Sai APC grin
Werin be my beeswax with this?

meanwhile grin

www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/429202/Man-Utd-Paul-Scholes-SLAMS-Arsenal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
SailorXY:

Werin be my beeswax with this?

meanwhile grin

www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/429202/Man-Utd-Paul-Scholes-SLAMS-Arsenal

Scholes is a frigging pillock for that.
The only United ex player i respect so much and someone i have personally met, i am disappointed with his comments!
I dont blame him but the unambitious board and the tactically drained Wenger!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

The only United ex player i respect so much and someone i have personally met, i am disappointed with his comments!

See u, yeye guy undecided undecided

Arsenal have fallen so far behind United in recent years that it can barely be considered a proper rivalry any more - Scholes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Martinez is doing to Everton what he did to Wigan. He could win the Europa and relegate the club at the same time

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
funlord:
grin I 4 one am very pleased dat johnny evans has been banned 4 acting like a "wild king cobra" on d field of play! I hope dis ban would serve as d final nail in d coffin of his old trafford career as he has been rubbish 4 the past 2 and a half seasons running! Anoda plus to the ban is dat @ least we shall be spared his clumsy and pathetic defending and love of back passes 2 de gea against arsenal on monday! Good riddance 2 bad rubbish!

Evans is yet to be banned...and he might not even be banned for the incident with cisse
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
@leyqute! Do u know that cisse has been banned for 7 matches? And both of dem were charged! And I hope u know evans instigated the whole spitfest? So u tink dey would giv cisse 7 matches and then jonny evans would be trown a party? My friend no be naija lig be dia lig! Jonny evans is getting nothing less than 5 matches! They r only waiting 4 him 2 respond 2 the charge by 5pm today to know if dey will be lenient! HE IS BANNED ALREADY!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
well said

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ander Herrera wins ManUtd.com Player of the Month for February...
Ander Herrera is delighted to get his hands
on the ManUtd.com Player of the Month
award for February and fully focused on
making sure it’s the first of many trophies
with Manchester United.
The Spanish midfielder stormed to victory in
the online poll, claiming 76 per cent of the
votes ahead of Marcos Rojo (14 per cent)
and Chris Smalling (10 per cent). Herrera
spoke exclusively to ManUtd.com and MUTV
about his accolade as he reflected on a
positive last month for the Reds.
“This means a lot for me because the votes
came from our fans and I’m very happy and
grateful to them,” he said. “I think they value
my work and my passion for playing and I
want to try to keep helping the team. I was
happy [with my form] but I would have
been even happier if we had won against
Swansea away. We won four games last
month and now we have to continue that –
we are in the top four and we want to be
there until the end of the season.”
The 25-year-old says he felt “affection” from
the United fans as soon as he arrived and is
grateful for their continued support. “I think
they like players who work a lot and who
play with passion. They have always shown
me affection from the first day and I am very
grateful,” he added. “I always say this - I feel
very lucky to be a Manchester United player
and I will always be the same – I want to try
to play with passion, work hard and help
the team. My dream is to achieve trophies
with Manchester United – I will not stop
until I achieve that.”

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
saw this from a website

- - - - - - the Great Dane - - - - - -
Neville - Adams - Terry - Ashley Cole
- - Lampard - Vieira - Scholes - -
Ronaldo - - - Igwe - - - Ryan Giggs

Subs: Petr Cech, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra, Dennis Bergkamp, Alan Shearer, Steve Gerrard, Matt Le Tissier

is this the greatest premier league 11ever?

I think its close but not really cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
SailorXY:
saw this from a website

- - - - - - the Great Dane - - - - - -
Neville - Adams - Terry - Ashley Cole
- - Lampard - Vieira - Scholes - -
Ronaldo - - - Igwe - - - Ryan Giggs

Subs: Petr Cech, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra, Dennis Bergkamp, Alan Shearer, Steve Gerrard, Matt Le Tissier

is this the greatest premier league 11ever?

I think its close but not really cheesy

Le Tissier made the squad but King Eric did not......and where is Keano?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
afrodoc2:
Le Tissier made the squad but King Eric did not......and where is Keano?
its only natural that United players dominate the team seeing how dominant Sir Alex was in England. i think the writer was trying hard not to make it a United-11. i don't see how Cantona, Vidic, Keane or Edwin van der Sar won't get mentions @ least.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

in other words he has a point! so why you dey binu sir tongue

we had a poor outing last year & the board was clearly not happy! yet you & Keky are perpetually here mocking our efforts @ recovery instead of you guys to wish your board was a little bit more ambitious too. hahahahahahaha you lot can mock all want, but we all know United will continue to invest & keep staring @ the Fourpheys through our rear view forever...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
No "david beckham" for right wing? No "makalele"? This selection is similar 2 all of Patience goodlucks speeches! "Trash featuring Rubbish!"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
funlord:
@leyqute! Do u know that cisse has been banned for 7 matches? And both of dem were charged! And I hope u know evans instigated the whole spitfest? So u tink dey would giv cisse 7 matches and then jonny evans would be trown a party? My friend no be naija lig be dia lig! Jonny evans is getting nothing less than 5 matches! They r only waiting 4 him 2 respond 2 the charge by 5pm today to know if dey will be lenient! HE IS BANNED ALREADY!

OK I heard you but cool down already undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
sirlaw2:
Ander Herrera wins ManUtd.com Player of the Month for February...
Ander Herrera is delighted to get his hands
on the ManUtd.com Player of the Month
award for February and fully focused on
making sure it’s the first of many trophies
with Manchester United.
The Spanish midfielder stormed to victory in
the online poll, claiming 76 per cent of the
votes ahead of Marcos Rojo (14 per cent)
and Chris Smalling (10 per cent). Herrera
spoke exclusively to ManUtd.com and MUTV
about his accolade as he reflected on a
positive last month for the Reds.
“This means a lot for me because the votes
came from our fans and I’m very happy and
grateful to them,” he said. “I think they value
my work and my passion for playing and I
want to try to keep helping the team. I was
happy [with my form] but I would have
been even happier if we had won against
Swansea away. We won four games last
month and now we have to continue that –
we are in the top four and we want to be
there until the end of the season.”
The 25-year-old says he felt “affection” from
the United fans as soon as he arrived and is
grateful for their continued support. “I think
they like players who work a lot and who
play with passion. They have always shown
me affection from the first day and I am very
grateful,” he added. “I always say this - I feel
very lucky to be a Manchester United player
and I will always be the same – I want to try
to play with passion, work hard and help
the team. My dream is to achieve trophies
with Manchester United – I will not stop
until I achieve that.”
So no Jones

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (14380) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m), ouzo1(m), eph12(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.