Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,321 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876495 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
raumdeuter:
Schalke is a Bundesliga side they fielded about 4 teenagers in Sane, Goretzka, Wellenruether and Meyer yet stunned the Bernabeu

WHile the Liverpool from EPL just played to reduce the scoreline
While your team....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
chrisley024:
While your team....

While my team is playing tomorrow

When is yours playing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

While my team is playing tomorrow

When is yours playing?
Yarning off point as usual.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
chrisley024:
Yarning off point as usual.

You asked about my team, I told you about my team

I in turn asked about yours and you dey para
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dayo is ejacu lating on the scummies thread because of Schalke 04's win tonight grin
I think he deserves to piss about .... Madrid got absolutely smashed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2015
BinghiNya:
bros have fun jare, even swansea and soton defeated united at OT under the mercurial Lose Van Gaal, you will get served in the league if the stubborn goat changes to our normal tactics. Some retards still think LVG is their messiah.

Excuse sir, I don't see the correlation between what he said and your reply. Sincerely speaking, sometimes we don't have to be bias in our sense of judgment but you, whenever I look at your posts, together with the hearing that you're a graduate of the Great Ife, I doubt if that's anywhere near the truth! Greatest Ife students don't argue like this not to talk of being a United fan.
You might be having an issue with Coogar but you can't win it in this type of way. Agreed LvG isn't making things click but still calling for Moyes is what is baffling me!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Dayo is ejacu lating on the scummies thread because of Schalke 04's win tonight grin
I think he deserves to piss about .... Madrid got absolutely smashed!
& the relationship between Schalke, Madrid & United is...?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2015
adebayo201:

Excuse sir, I don't see the correlation between what he said and your reply. Sincerely speaking, sometimes we don't have to be bias in our sense of judgment but you, whenever I look at your posts, together with the hearing that you're a graduate of the Great Ife, I doubt if that's anywhere near the truth! Greatest Ife students don't argue like this not to talk of being a United fan.
You might be having an issue with Coogar but you can't win it in this type of way. Agreed LvG isn't making things click but still calling for Moyes is what is baffling me!
grin grin next time write that in block letters! you don't have enough respect undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2015
TreQuartista:
The continuation of Casillas' horrenduos form is a pointer that Madrid are coming to rob Manure of De Gea. grin
so what happens when put pen to paper @ OT?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2015
SailorXY:

so what happens when put pen to paper @ OT?

That will only enable Manure extract top Dollar for him when Madrid eventually come for their man. Whatever happens Madrid go bully una, hayaj De Gea comot. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2015
SailorXY:

grin grin next time write that in block letters! you don't have enough respect undecided
grin okay Sir... For me to have used sir mean that since he's a graduate of OAU which I'm still an undergraduate, I must respect him for that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2015
TreQuartista:

That will only enable Manure extract top Dollar for him when Madrid eventually come for their man. Whatever happens Madrid go bully una, hayaj De Gea comot. tongue
extracting top dollar may mean £100m cheesy
that's if the man in question wishes to leave & I'm sure he hasn't told you that tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2015
SailorXY:

& the relationship between Schalke, Madrid & United is...?

You tell me grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2015
De Gea for Madrid
Sai De Gea
Sai Madrid

We are fervently praying for ManYoo to remain in the wilderness cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2015
SailorXY:

extracting top dollar may mean £100m cheesy
that's if the man in question wishes to leave & I'm sure he hasn't told you that tongue

Kpatakpata £40M - £50M. D kain money we dey collect for players surplus to requirements for our side. cool

Di Maria and Ozil bin nor wan leave too. When you were immensely successful sef, una dey surrender top players to Madrid sere sere - not to talk of now wen things don dabaru. grin You think say na ordinary eye wey the boy neva commit to una? tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
De Gea for Madrid
Sai De Gea
Sai Madrid

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Where is Coogar......

I heard your 280k a week striker was made to play for the under-21 side yesterday and he couldn't manage a shot on target against a bunch of kids after 72 minutes shocked

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2015
TreQuartista:

Kpatakpata £40M - £50M. D kain money we dey collect for players surplus to requirements for our side. cool

Di Maria and Ozil bin nor wan leave too. When you were immensely successful sef, una dey surrender top players to Madrid sere sere - not to talk of now wen things don dabaru. grin You think say na ordinary eye wey the boy neva commit to una? tongue
which top players we surrender to Madrid? how many Chelshit don sell for £40-£50m before grin grin grin you dey dream if you think say we dey sell the best gk in the world for peanuts IF he signifies desire to leave. why are we even having this conversation tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2015
angry I wonder which kind of poundo spurs are preparing 4 united on saturday again? After dat arsenal debacle, dis boys shud not go and f up again against spurs! No top 4 No quality players next summer!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You tell me grin
Schalke & Madrid had a game yesterday outside England, yet you managed to link Man United into the equation - somehow you can't even explain it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2015
SailorXY:

Schalke & Madrid had a game yesterday outside England, yet you managed to link Man United into the equation - somehow you can't even explain it?

The relationship between those three teams you mentioned is FOOTBALL!!

FOOTBALL my friend grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Some Scumms with nerves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Valencia apologised to team mates and fans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Former Manchester United defender Paul Parker believes Angel Di Maria should leave Old Trafford to be the "player he was before" and suggested Arsenal or Chelsea would suit the Argentine best.
"The only way it is going to work out for Di Maria, the only way he is going to get back to being the player he was before, is to move on,
"The way things are going at Manchester United, he is not going to progress as a player because the team are playing horribly and you can’t see how that situation is going to change.
"PSG would suit him nicely, as would going back to Real Madrid.
"In England, Arsenal are the best fit for the way they shift the ball around quickly in midfield, but even Chelsea would be a better home for him than United as they are a bit more expressive now, while United have gone from being one of the most flamboyant teams in the Premier League to being in the bottom half of the table for excitement."
[Source: Eurosport, Express]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Where is Coogar......

I heard your 280k a week striker was made to play for the under-21 side yesterday and he couldn't manage a shot on target against a bunch of kids after 72 minutes shocked

cheesy grin cheesy

Coogar, look at what you have brought upon this thread with your shot on target stats. Carry your cross alone here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2015
elampiro:
Valencia apologised to team mates and fans.
Who cares?

He's already dealt us blows

Just imagine some low lives coming here to spew gibberish cos of him

Well.. I wouldn't blame him... It was time for the scums to taste victory after 9 fvcking years

Yhu know Victory is a rare thing

That's why they're having ōrgasms already

Fvcktards
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2015
elampiro:
Former Manchester United defender Paul Parker believes Angel Di Maria should leave Old Trafford to be the "player he was before" and suggested Arsenal or Chelsea would suit the Argentine best.
"The only way it is going to work out for Di Maria, the only way he is going to get back to being the player he was before, is to move on,
"The way things are going at Manchester United, he is not going to progress as a player because the team are playing horribly and you can’t see how that situation is going to change.
"In England, Arsenal are the best fit for the way they shift the ball around quickly in midfield, but even Chelsea would be a better home for him than United as they are a bit more expressive now, while United have gone from being one of the most flamboyant teams in the Premier League to being in the bottom half of the table for excitement."

cry Parker Is A Deep Cúnt

Fvck Him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
SailorXY:

which top players we surrender to Madrid? how many Chelshit don sell for £40-£50m before grin grin grin you dey dream if you think say we dey sell the best gk in the world for peanuts IF he signifies desire to leave. why are we even having this conversation tongue

The best or the most laboured goalie? cheesy

He does not necessarily even need to force departure, his contract expires in the summer of 2016 i.e Manure won't be negotiating from a position of strength.

And we are having this convo because you dread the day Madrid would waltz into Old Trafford and walk away with their man more than you dread Manure missing out on the top 4 this season. tongue

Long may Casillas' disastrous form continue. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Casilas is past it jor.

Verane is worse than Jones and Smalling. Although he's still young.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2015
elampiro:
Casilas is past it jor.

Verane is worse than Jones and Smalling. Although he's still young.

Elampower if you like your team and want a quick turnaround in terms of fortunes, dont wish for Varane!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2015
elampiro:
Just like how good Ozil has been.

United must be the reason he copped red, was falling around like a toddler and can't use chances created for him well. Di maria is another player with fluctuating form which everyone knows.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2015
chrisley024:
Just like how good Ozil has been.

United must be the reason he copped red, was falling around like a toddler and can't use chances created for him well. Di maria is another player with fluctuating form which everyone knows.

Don't mind that Parker guy

What about Ashley Young, Felaini, Herrera et al

Haven't these been ghuud?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.